PDA

View Full Version : thoughts on creative and suggestions and feedback technical section removed?

xclusiv
04-12-2012, 05:41 PM
i see that the forum has been merged with android, but it also appears that the suggestion and a few sections have been removed? why so?

there is just this one big technical section for all platforms with every post made removed, it appears that all our suggestions and feedback where irrelevant and worthless as they were just disregarded like trash.

Swifty
04-12-2012, 05:59 PM
Funzio gave our suggestions all the consideration they were due?

Heh, I thought a couple of those suggestions I made were actually decent.

G Wiz
04-12-2012, 06:33 PM
Its all been sent to their "xclusiv" section.

I'm sure Fiz sorted out all the redundancies, she's on top of things.

DenZ1
04-12-2012, 08:18 PM
Not great, considering app is crushing every half and hour and so recently. It's getting worse since last event. Tech support can't help much with this. Does anybody has crushing issues as well (iPhone 3GS)?

Geminii
04-12-2012, 08:41 PM
CC has never crashed on my IPod while playing. same with CCHD on my IPad , very stable. both are WiFi.
do you play CC thru the WiFi connection of your phone? or the 3G connection.

i need muney
04-12-2012, 09:52 PM
;)
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb297/CutControl/982e0dc3.jpg

Nicholost
04-12-2012, 10:08 PM
;) [here it is!]
Where? I can't see it will all those pink arrows.

I would put dollars to donuts that the legacy sub-forums are not gone, just hidden from our view. Once data hits a database, it is almost never removed. (That's true for your personal and credit card info, BTW.) I would hope all Funzio did was change the permissions on those sub-forums to prohibit our access.

While it sucks that we can't go back and view previous threads in those sub-forums, using General for those topics should actually be an improvement. General gets far more visibility than any of the legacy sub-forums. Therefore, great topics, that would otherwise go unnoticed, will actually generate responses and interest in General.

xclusiv
04-12-2012, 10:36 PM
;)
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb297/CutControl/982e0dc3.jpg

here what is? i already addressed that in my first post

youj
04-12-2012, 10:49 PM
Suggestions, Creative & General is merged because L Fizzle is the one reading them anyways, it is easier for her to just go to General and look in one place then go to three different sub-forums. Half of the suggestions I've seen are made in General sub-form anyways (Same thing with Creative stuff), so I think it has become redundant to keep three different sub-forums.

Similarly with Technical, it all has been merged to one place. Support and developers can just go into one forum and and look at all the issues, not the 6-7? forums previously and go to each sub-forums of each forum to look at them.