PDA

View Full Version : Massive incomes with few buildings

Sgt bilko
04-12-2012, 03:10 PM
Lvl 93. Been running into a lot of people with MASSIVE at/def stats and HUGE incomes with NO or few buildings!!
What's up with that?! Anybody else been running into these players and is Funzio looking into it?

Sgt Bilko

mnju_03
04-12-2012, 03:11 PM
Say whaaaaa?

jmeijer
04-12-2012, 03:22 PM
It can be a glitch that some people use to get unlimited gold/cash. Or they have built only lofts/MT/hotels.

Gaming Will
04-12-2012, 03:45 PM
I saw a level 86 today with 19k attack: had a house level 5, a ware house low level and a couple other buildings.

And he keeps attacking me for last 2 days. Inventory does not much his stats.

Rhino72
04-12-2012, 04:24 PM
Check his explosives. I am starting to see now income hoods with massive explosives so as many have mentioned something is going on that is strange.

Rhino72
04-12-2012, 04:25 PM
Check his explosives. I am starting to see now income hoods with massive explosives so as many have mentioned something is going on that is strange.

Sorry should be no ( zero) income hoods

Fredo
04-12-2012, 04:55 PM
I'm seeing this all the time now too. There has been an existing cash hack that I have seen more and more players are using that has been a big problem. I try to report when I see it.

Edit: Second edit. I just tried to visit two different players' hoods that were reported, and it won't let me get there and just says both of the players are "too beat up."

I assume that means they bought a ban hammer from Funzio with their other ill gotten items. I actually really appreciate that Funzio is addressing these players. Thank you.

I don't know if the problem has been entirely fixed, but I hope it has.

deuces
04-12-2012, 05:05 PM
@fredo I just got that on a heavy gold spender with 450k income around level 130...hes been a heavy gold spender for a long time tho. I got it again on someone else with 300k/hr about a minute later too, hes legit afaik also.

Fig Oni
04-12-2012, 05:13 PM
one thing this post should be in technical or op should be emailing funzio as the post can't be answered by forum members.

Fredo
04-12-2012, 05:18 PM
deuces - Huh - that's odd. I can check other people in my news, but not those two players. I wonder if maybe it's larger error or something.

Fig Oni - I generally agree with you, but Funzio expressly states that they will not tell you about the outcome of your report/their investigation. I can see why they might want to take the position, but it just leaves us to speculate as to whether they're doing anything at all. So I'm not sure if posting it in the technical forum will make a difference. Also, I do think there is merit to posting this in the general forum because it has become a general game play issue that has been affecting many players, including myself.

Edit: And it looks like the new and improved forums deleted the technical forum anyways :).

TenderPlacebo
04-12-2012, 06:02 PM
This is a little of topic, but along the lines of money cheat.
I just saw someone level 93 with lvl 8 nightclubs x2, and lvl 9 upscales x2, as well as other buildings with high upgrades. What was really weird and makes even more suspicious is they had 2 gattling turrets being built at same time.
Is it even possible to level your night clubs and upscales to that level without a cheat. I couldn't see someone spending gold for that kind of in game cash.

Fredo
04-12-2012, 07:56 PM
I don't think that is off topic - and at least that person can generate good income.

But I was wrong before about potential bans - I went back and checked one of the hoods, and the person is still playing.

When I first saw them two days ago, they were level 93 with income under $95k per hour with two level three upscale clubs and a single level one night club being built. Now, the player has the same level three upscale clubs, but the night club is now built and upped to level two, and a second night club is being built. A $25 million sculpture has also been built. The income per hour is now approximately $156k.

The gear is about the same, which includes:

53 grenade launchers
85 flame throwers
70 chain guns
184 machine guns

408 steel garrotes
485 tasers

500 blast shield
165 blast guard helmet
269 riot shield

298 city bus
22 monster truck
16 armored limo

Over a billion in gear when the income had been less than $95k per hour, and even then the amount spent on buildings exceeded $100 million. This isn't possible without some . . . creative assistance.

And Funzio seems to be doing nothing about it. Even though multiple people - and the number seems increasing - are exploiting the same hack.

Fredo
04-12-2012, 10:12 PM
To paraphrase George C. Scott from the film "Patton," Funzio you magnificent retarded bastards, can't you at least fix this hack? So I go back tonight to visit a certain player's base, and now they added 30 or more $8 million a piece "decorations" plus another $25 million statue. And another $22 million has been added to his bank. This is getting pathetic.

Edit: To be clear, I actually admire the massive middle finger this player is extending to Funzio, because this is quite flagrant and obviously intentional. And they cannot or, apparently, will not be stopped.

emcee
04-12-2012, 11:44 PM
There should be a zero tolerance policy on cheating. No second chances, probationary period, etc. You cheat and you're out for good.

Royal Flush
04-13-2012, 01:15 AM
I was attacked by a guy about a month ago that had "spent" about 8 billion on gear to get high stats. Only had a 35k an hour income too. Didn't bother reporting it but definitely a cash hack and anyone that says otherwise is probably abit of an idiot or very naive :)

Sav Clarke
04-13-2012, 02:45 AM
I fully agree with emcee - if your caught - banned for good

TenderPlacebo
04-13-2012, 08:23 AM
I don't think that is off topic - and at least that person can generate good income.

But I was wrong before about potential bans - I went back and checked one of the hoods, and the person is still playing.

When I first saw them two days ago, they were level 93 with income under $95k per hour with two level three upscale clubs and a single level one night club being built. Now, the player has the same level three upscale clubs, but the night club is now built and upped to level two, and a second night club is being built. A $25 million sculpture has also been built. The income per hour is now approximately $156k.

The gear is about the same, which includes:

53 grenade launchers
85 flame throwers
70 chain guns
184 machine guns

408 steel garrotes
485 tasers

500 blast shield
165 blast guard helmet
269 riot shield

298 city bus
22 monster truck
16 armored limo

Over a billion in gear when the income had been less than $95k per hour, and even then the amount spent on buildings exceeded $100 million. This isn't possible without some . . . creative assistance.

And Funzio seems to be doing nothing about it. Even though multiple people - and the number seems increasing - are exploiting the same hack.

I know exactly who your talking about, he is in my mob. I sent request to find out how in the crap he could get that kind of gear, and I didn't want to get attacked by him, I know I'm shameless.
He wrote me couple days ago said he was banned for a few days, do to the amount of explosives he had. So I do know that funzio did something, put him on hold to see if he's cheating, I guess he checked out. I still don't know how he could have all that gear without cheat. I know he banks his money because I asked him, why bank being so strong.
Someone in my mob actually found him and sent me code, the amount of buses and blast shields really shouted cheat. So either he just saves and saves then buys equipment instead of upgrades, or he found a way to cheat without getting caught.

mnju_03
04-13-2012, 12:48 PM
I would hope that the higher they become and more known that the end is near... "Hope"

Santa
04-13-2012, 12:57 PM
Sounds like a nice cheat... :)

mnju_03
04-13-2012, 01:07 PM
How bout them Yankees.... :P

Sgt bilko
04-13-2012, 01:13 PM
@mnju_03. You have to give posts more than a minute ( literally ) before you jump on them. I knew there had to be other players that have crossed paths with these players because I have had a few that I have seen.
And yes they HAVE to be cheating or have $1000's invested in the game. Some have 400 or 500 of numerous pieces of equipment with little or no income that is obvious and no where near enough fights and robberies to support what they have.
Opened up a can'o'worms here didn't I. But people that have worked hard to get where they are deserve to be pissed if these players are cheating to get the kind of stats that they have!! OFF WITH THEIR HEADS I SAY!!!
Sgt Bilko

mnju_03
04-13-2012, 01:23 PM
Why are you yelling at me?

HecticSue
04-13-2012, 01:55 PM
I am a current forum member and sent an email to Funzio this morning. I found the glitch.

And No I am not sharing it.