PDA

View Full Version : Lost Data / Map / ID

othellobloke
04-12-2012, 01:36 PM
I'm NOT happy.

Logic would state when you change or lose your phone, you can just download the app again, sign in somewhere and your city that you've spent more than a few REAL dollars on just appears. But that didn't happen.

I saw an old thread somewhere that says you have to email support, and provide them with a string of information. Most people are not going to remember any of the info on their old phone.

I want my city back that I worked hard for. Will someone please tell me what I need to do to make it happen? Bearing in mind I don't know ANYTHING about the info on my old phone, I only know my character name, and the geographical layout of my city.

nvbealone
04-12-2012, 01:41 PM
try putting ur name and level here and ask some one to rob/attack you. also, ask him/her to check your game id. with that, you can email support and they can get your hood back

jaywalker
04-12-2012, 01:45 PM
You are better off emailing funzio, they are very helpfull.

nvbealone
04-12-2012, 01:48 PM
You are better off emailing funzio, they are very helpfull.

i have to agree with you Jay. but he is clueless about all his info and funzio support will need a string of info from him. he can go either way so long he is comfortable with it.

eka6484
04-12-2012, 01:49 PM
Load up crime city on your new phone go into menu and there is an option to transfer your old account onto your new device using your funzio ID. Also if you go into settings there is an option there too.

nvbealone
04-12-2012, 01:51 PM
Load up crime city on your new phone go into menu and there is an option to transfer your old account onto your new device using your funzio ID. Also if you go into settings there is an option there too.

you can't do so unless you have already transferred the game from your old device. it will show "invalid game data".

Dipstik
04-12-2012, 01:55 PM
If you're more upset about having to start over in this game than you are about losing your iPhone, you need to rethink your priorities.

nvbealone
04-12-2012, 01:58 PM
maybe he changed and not lost?

othellobloke
04-12-2012, 03:05 PM
Dipstick

Before you organize my priorities I prioritize based upon what I cannot get back. I can get another phone by buying one. I cannot get my account data back.

You take care of your own priorities.

eka6484
04-12-2012, 03:50 PM
Oh, ok mate thanks!

Dipstik
04-12-2012, 04:07 PM
God, family, green bay packers. My priorities are just fine.

My point was more about the fact that the phone costs a few hundred to replace. If your cc account costs more, you need to examine your life.