PDA

View Full Version : Do players read others walls?

funnyman
04-12-2012, 04:59 AM
I often read other players walls for entertainment, do others? If so, what are some of the funniest things you have read? (No calling out players) - Will post some edited screen shots in a bit.

Aid
04-12-2012, 06:44 AM
I read them once in awhile, there are some pretty funny walls to read. I cannot think of any off the top of my head but I always get a kick out of the wall spammers...they mostly post one letter over and over...it is though they learned cut and paste at spammer school. And I love how users get around cuss words by using spaces between letters, I mean wow kids play this game and some players need to clean up their language

Fig Oni
04-12-2012, 07:10 AM
Depends on three things.

1. Name of the rival.
2. Something unique about their hood.
3. Attacked by him and lost (on empire times).

OT. Saw a post which was a week old mentioning Anubis so Anubis has retired from forum but not the game.

mnju_03
04-12-2012, 08:19 AM
I also get in the mood and snoop, lurk walls... You see behind scenes and private conversations...
Get a picture on what and who people are playing with.... Sometimes you see who
Is trying to scam of take advantage too. Or jus funny and sick stuff.

procsyzarc
04-12-2012, 05:16 PM
Not normally since i normally paly on HD and doesn't show comments correctly, has to be something pretty important for me to switch to non hd just to read comments

upsman_17
04-12-2012, 06:02 PM
I love it when people leave rude and obnoxious stuff on my wall. That just means that I probably took a bunch of cash off them or are repeatedly beating them. Leave one nasty thing and I'll be relentless for days until you come off my newsfeed. I leave all comments up too, it's funny to go back and read sometimes. It's been tame recently though since I started semi-camping.

Amber_
04-13-2012, 02:21 PM
there was a time when my wall was probably the most red in the whole game...lol

xclusiv
04-14-2012, 02:17 AM
lol amber :)