PDA

View Full Version : Question to all senior players!who might be able to help me !

lovepanda808
04-11-2012, 07:39 PM
hi im new to the forum and the game (started last week) very fun game and now these blue boxes came out so im liking this game, well question is i got my first blue box after much work and it says if i have a hand grenade i have a 100% chance of opening it . so how do i obtain a hand grenade???
thanks

Hello Kitty
04-11-2012, 07:45 PM
hi im new to the forum and the game (started last week) very fun game and now these blue boxes came out so im liking this game, well question is i got my first blue box after much work and it says if i have a hand grenade i have a 100% chance of opening it . so how do i obtain a hand grenade???
thanksHi lovepanda, and welcome to the forum. The hand grenade requires gold which can be obtained in two ways:

1) purchase gold with actual cash/money, meaning credit card from the top navigation bar with a gold brick or
2) using websites like Tapjoy.com to harvest gold by installing their apps in the hopes that you will spend actual cash in the future, these apps are typically free

Please read everything on the Best of the Best Guides to start with:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?24209-The-quot-Best-of-the-Best-quot-Guides

And feel free to post any question you'd like. The members here are amazingly warm and friendly. They will give you very differing opinions, all with great intent. It will be up to you to determine how you'd like to play this game. For the most part have fun and happy huntings!

BTW, you've signed up to play in a very exciting time. We are on day 2 of a 6-day event where we are hunting these blue boxes (called cargo) to get parts. You have a chance to open the cargo in 1-hour increments, if you have any, to get a part and use a low (free), medium (cash points you've collected from the game), or guaranteed (gold) opportunity to open the blue box. You win great prizes at 3, 5, 7, and 10 collections of the parts. You can also win loot by opening a box. Click on the ? when you click on the box menu. Good luck and hope you get at least a 3 to start!

lovepanda808
04-11-2012, 07:50 PM
thank you !! thats very helpful :)