PDA

View Full Version : When to sell gas stations and.......

cwracing
04-11-2012, 11:10 AM
Other low level buildings like pizza parlors, diners, deli's, etc?
I have run into the situation where it may be cheaper to sell them and build higher level buildings in their place rather than expanding.
I am only at level 66 right now, should I even be considering this yet?

Also need opinions on Bagel shops and if I should sell the noob purchases I made like abandoned buildings and guard towers?
I currently have the 50 building goal that I need a couple more to complete. Should I complete it before selling any?

kinghansen
04-11-2012, 11:12 AM
Yes, I think it’s always a good idea to be considering selling the useless buildings. On the other hand, I still have my guard towers but they are all upgraded to a minimum of level 8 so I feel like they are worth keeping.

cwracing
04-11-2012, 11:14 AM
Would the footprint of the abandoned buildings and gas stations make them a better one to sell rather than upgrade?
I think I could find much better use for those spaces.

Nicholost
04-11-2012, 11:17 AM
White Frog has two great threads covering this subject. I recommend reading them both.

First:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?21585-Selling-Low-Level-Buildings

Second:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?22075-Selling-Lower-Level-Buildings

kinghansen
04-11-2012, 12:18 PM
Would the footprint of the abandoned buildings and gas stations make them a better one to sell rather than upgrade?
I think I could find much better use for those spaces.

Yes, I would sell both of these buildings and replace them with better ones.

Amber_
04-11-2012, 02:00 PM
Also need opinions on Bagel shops and if I should sell the noob purchases I made like abandoned buildings and guard towers?

What is the question about bagel shops? I think they're great buildings. Takes almost no space and are unrobable if you want (12h building).

Santa
04-11-2012, 02:07 PM
I'm considering selling my L5 Pizza Parlors and L2 & 3 Barbershops. When I need space, but don't want to spend $1M on an upgrade is when they will be sold. My Pawn Shops might go too... :/

Dorian Gray
04-11-2012, 02:51 PM
I don't care how much money it puts out. How can you have a hood with no gas station? :rolleyes: It just doesn't seem right. How do you fill up your vehicles with fuel to take them into battle, you go to someone elses hood to get gas? Not my mafia!

Santa
04-11-2012, 03:16 PM
I use other people's gas stations... Duh.

Dorian Gray
04-11-2012, 03:20 PM
I use other people's gas stations... Duh.

You shouldn't trust 'em Santa! Especially if they're over 20... or if they're not Elves.

Santa
04-11-2012, 03:43 PM
Good point! Better start using my own mob's gasoline stash...

Psst! Don't tell anyone, but we keep it in a level 7 warehouse...

ogel45
04-12-2012, 08:27 AM
I think I will expand my hood one more time (7 million) After that, it will be time to say goodbye to my old friends. I keep hoping Funzio will release some new cool buildings that will make this less painful. What I really like about a lot of the old buildings is their 4x4 footprint.

mnju_03
04-12-2012, 08:34 AM
I don't care how much money it puts out. How can you have a hood with no gas station? :rolleyes: It just doesn't seem right. How do you fill up your vehicles with fuel to take them into battle, you go to someone elses hood to get gas? Not my mafia!

All my Exeleros have been converted to electric.

duelblade
04-12-2012, 02:25 PM
I got rid of my gas stations once I found better 6x6 buildings however 4x4s are hard to replace since very few higher level buildings are 4x4s so I still keep my pizza parlors and tattoo buildings.
I very rarely get rid of 4x4s since I can almost never use space of a 4x4 and they still bring in money.

Babytway
04-12-2012, 02:56 PM
i say keep all buildings more stuff for me to rob, and yes i will rob that bagel shop no question about it., i keep all my buildings currently on a goal to build 175 buildings almost there just NC take so many days

OG Kush
04-12-2012, 04:39 PM
I'm going for 2 of every building. But I'm not a fan of the 6 hour buildings so I have like none of those. But since I got a good income (just hit 200k ph) I'm just going to continue expanding to fit all my stuff. I am also camp through events for slow leveling. This is just making my economy bigger and I'm also enjoying it.
OG Kush
297-065-557

ogel45
04-13-2012, 09:53 AM
How much stamina do you have Babytway to be wasting it on Bagel Shops? Someday I'll have enough attack strength to attack you, but for now I just have to be content being robbed by you.

Santa
04-13-2012, 12:36 PM
I hated my Bagel Shops. Sold within a week. The payout was too low and the upgrade price was too high. Will buy em back after my decoration spree... :)