PDA

View Full Version : cargo box content

Tctiger
04-11-2012, 08:20 AM
i have read a lot of you are not happy at getting the extra allie in the cargo boxes , i am not even sure how that works , i just got 300 valor in a cargo box thats not too great either if i had payed gold for that i wouldn't be happy ! glad i am a free player so everythings a bonus alough did cost me 66k . every event seems to be getting more expensive and the cost was even going up the more boxes i was opening in the last event ,doubt if funzio will let me get any of the good stuff for 10 parts but seems like even the gold players are struggling to get 10 parts . seems like there is always an event on now which is good to get the odd indistructable unit for me but takes all my cash from builing base and army and slows me right down but is only way i can get the odd indistructable .

Hello Kitty
04-11-2012, 08:29 AM
Once you get any ally from the cargo box, your ally count on your ally list will go up by 1. You won't see this ally, it is just a counter of 1. Many of us are managing our ally list for a couple of reasons, 1) keep a certain count so we place ourselves in certain rival brackets, and 2) keep track of our friends also playing MW.

For instance, I try to keep around 37 allies on my list. If I win another ally, then my number goes to 38 and I have to dump an ally from my list. The more Funzio allies I have, the less actual, real people allies I can have if I want to maintain a certain number. It is also frustrating to us that we cannot delete this invisible ally.

Tctiger
04-11-2012, 10:22 AM
Thanks don't you need more allies to take more of your units to battle? Do you make more money?

Hello Kitty
04-11-2012, 10:39 AM
Thanks don't you need more allies to take more of your units to battle? Do you make more money?Yes, the more allies you have, the more units you can bring with the maximum number of units allowed into battle is your Level x 5 Allies per Level x 4 Units per Ally.

Note: you will only be bringing your own units to battle and these units differ depending whether you are attacking (your highest attack units are used) or defending (your highest defense units are used). If you have less than the max allies, then you will only be bringing those Allies x 4 Units per Ally.

For example: At level 39, I can bring a max of 39 x 5 x 4 = 780 of my top units. Since I only keep 37 allies, I will only bring 37 x 4 = 148 units to battle whether defending or attacking.

You will only make money on raids or attacks if your units are stronger than your rivals'. Check your rival's profile before attacking or raiding to see if you have a chance of winning. A loose, rule of thumb is to be at least 20-25% stronger than your rival, it is up to you to pick your threshhold and test out your units in battle.