PDA

View Full Version : money making

Tctiger
04-11-2012, 07:52 AM
had a small amount of time where i could go and attack someone a few times and get 1m i thought this is great then i leveled up and have been struggling to get some good attacks in now for about 30 levels , everyone has money protected so don't really bother anymore , i lose too many units when raiding for a few pound and find i am loosing 1or 2m worth of units when attacking people getting no money in return just the valor which does help to get some super hornets ect but at a big cost . i am guessing the higher players spend anything they can't protect so are my attacking days over? is there anything i can do so i get some good rivals to attack for some good cash? i am level 67 with 8200 att 8500 def.

el_gringo
04-11-2012, 11:34 AM
Yeah I've noticed the magic mark since I've levelled up over 35 (Just about to hit 39 now).
Everybody seems to know how the game works now, theres no random attacks, a lot of the more casual players have dropped off, much more low gold spenders. Most people know how to upgrade their vault (LadyFizz I think said she was at around lv30 before realising it could be upgraded!) and have realised how important it is.

I guess between about 35 and 75 people are still upgrading their vaults so unless you see over ten million sat there (which is unlikely) you don't know where they are at, as soon as the most expensive buildings become the last ones people have to buy you will start seeing rivals with unvaulted cash again.

Sugarymama
04-11-2012, 11:54 AM
I think attacks that yield cash rewards are all about timing, regardless of the level. I'm at level 82 now, and virtually everyone at that level umderstands the importance of their vaults. However, just now I attacked a guy who had over $10M in current income, so he couldn't vault it all if he wanted to. I was just trying to get cargo boxes, but ended up winning about $50k, 2 boxes, and a couple of units.

I caught one guy last week and got $700k, but winning that much is rare. You have to know what to look for when you attack players. I'm sure there are still many that don't vault often, simply because they aren't glued to the game and may not get the opportunity every hour..