PDA

View Full Version : Winning cargo boxes in PVP

Sugarymama
04-11-2012, 04:10 AM
I have been getting lucky and winning some boxes in attacks. I got 4 from one guy alone (felt a little badly about that)

That being said, I realize that most of us in the chat are at very different levels, but just in case if you would like to add me I've updated my signature with my ID and player name. Feel free to add me, just pm me so I know who you are. I'm in the process of shrinking my ally list (takes forever) and want to ensure I keep people I know of..

EnjoyLife
04-11-2012, 04:24 AM
I've gotten most of mine from PvP (9 so far). I'm not so lucky with PvE, but have gotten 3 that way.

Sugarymama
04-11-2012, 04:35 AM
I get most of mine from PVE, but my attacks are yielding a nice number as well..

Got my 5th plane part this morning..

Sepi
04-11-2012, 05:41 AM
I´ve got most of my cargo boxes from PvP, just got five more from same player. And same time got my 5th part too. :)

el_gringo
04-11-2012, 06:12 AM
haha.

I've found a big fat 0 boxes. Mainly do PVP but have done about 1500 energy points worth of missions as well since the event started (needed some quick cash for an upgrade).

Bronson
04-11-2012, 06:21 AM
I usually wait until the last 3 days before attempting PVP, got burned during the first event losing millions in units and levelling up 3 times for a few boxes.

But if you can find a cash (box) cow keep plugging away, I try not to hold more than 3 at a time

Hello Kitty
04-11-2012, 06:23 AM
I usually wait until the last 3 days before attempting PVP, got burned during the first event losing millions in units and levelling up 3 times for a few boxes. But if you can find a cash (box) cow keep plugging away, I try not to hold more than 3 at a timeI found my PvP cash cow. Got 5 boxes from him this morning...

el_gringo
04-11-2012, 06:33 AM
Ok, I just did some mini sub farming and pulled up three boxes in a row. Opened the first one with thee crowbar for a plane part, reckon I might actually get the indestructible unit for 3 parts here!

enahs1
04-11-2012, 06:36 AM
I've gotten two from pve and 1 from pvp and I'm on level 12

Sugarymama
04-11-2012, 06:44 AM
I got 4 boxes from one guy alone and I felt badly, which made me start this thread. I'm sitting on 25 boxes myself, but I rarely lose when someone attacks me. If I do lose, the guy/gal must only get valor points because I don't lose $$.

Won a few decent units (armed lookout is one with a defense of 16), $, and the first two featured units for this event. So far have dodged the extra ally prize. Please, please, please don't let me get that crap. I'm getting rid of allies as I'm writing this..

Freekizh
04-11-2012, 07:57 AM
I have had only 1 from PvP! Which tells me that the participation rate from mid-lower levels is very low. In fact - when I search for the tell tale items, I find very few people have them (maybe 1 in 50). Anyone else think the participation is lower?

I have had most cargo boxes from PvE and am struggling to get supply becos my energy is so only 360. But I have 6 parts :)

p.s. Sugarymama I have sent an alliance request to you (handle is Phil).

Sugarymama
04-11-2012, 08:28 AM
Thanks Phil! I'll go add you now..

And you have more parts than me (only at 5), and my energy is 1,660. Go figure...lol.

Freekizh
04-11-2012, 08:35 AM
Thanks Sugarmama. I make up the lower energy with less sleep .... lol