PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone else noticed ...

SevenO9
04-11-2012, 03:46 AM
... an increasing number of "fishy" players?

Just 5 minutes ago I came across a hood with 2 NCs only. Nothing else. Number of successfull attacks/robs is ways below 1k but the fella has like 200 cash vehicles at 1 million each.

I haven't seen these and similar hoods for months but over the last couple of days I encounter them quite regular.

Of course they are all 100% legit till proofen else. Just looks weird to me ...

Swifty
04-11-2012, 03:48 AM
My newsfeed shows me getting attacked (not robbed) and losing enormous amounts of money overnight. I had no cash in hand.

Is there some kind of cash exploit going on?

BDouble
04-11-2012, 03:59 AM
My newsfeed shows me getting attacked (not robbed) and losing enormous amounts of money overnight. I had no cash in hand.

Is there some kind of cash exploit going on?

i get this all the time. i get attacked or robbed and it says i have lost money. yet i didnt have any cash in hand and none of my buildings have lost money either! oh well i shouldnt complain really lol

i need muney
04-11-2012, 09:52 AM
I'm only gaining money from them, so no complains here ;)

Fredo
04-11-2012, 01:10 PM
Big time cash hack is in place and being exploited. I see more and more players with billions of dollars of items. With the cash, they are able to get very high stats that can exceed even many gold players. I hope this gets fixed by Funzio.

Slickster
04-11-2012, 01:14 PM

Is there some kind of cash exploit going on?Sounds like a sequel to rodger rabbit , who framed swifty the fox......?

TenderPlacebo
04-11-2012, 01:22 PM
Just posted a theory about this in " best news ever" thread. I'm not sure if it's anywhere near why this keeps happening, just my thoughts on it.

Amber_
04-11-2012, 01:44 PM
I'm only gaining money from them, so no complains here ;)

Do you mean that you get lots of cash when attacking random players, although they don't have any cash on them?