PDA

View Full Version : Cargo box event

LeBarticus
04-11-2012, 12:44 AM
I just got to level 50 moments ago and was expecting the reward units to be different with increased a/d... What is the cutoff level for the higher stat units? I want the blue striker over the blue bandit of course... And whatever the 7 interval one is. I'm at six parts and the units i have earned ARE permanent, yet they don't really help me out too much because of their low stats. So, can I earn the higher stat units if I was previously a lower level when the event began? Or am I stuck with the ones that were available to me when the event started? Doesn't really make me want to purchase gold all that much....

Luke7676
04-11-2012, 12:56 AM
I just got to level 50 moments ago and was expecting the reward units to be different with increased a/d... What is the cutoff level for the higher stat units? I want the blue striker over the blue bandit of course... And whatever the 7 interval one is. I'm at six parts and the units i have earned ARE permanent, yet they don't really help me out too much because of their low stats. So, can I earn the higher stat units if I was previously a lower level when the event began? Or am I stuck with the ones that were available to me when the event started? Doesn't really make me want to purchase gold all that much....

I believe at 51 is when it changes over and it will change for you as well when you get there. Changes again at 81 too

LeBarticus
04-11-2012, 01:41 AM
Aaawwwwww it's 51? Haha damn I've been banking on 50 for some reason, tryin to level up real hard