View Full Version : Saving RP's

Sasha54
04-10-2012, 07:44 PM
Why do people save their RP's

I just spend them on items when I have enough to purchase
What is the reason to accumulate

Bruiser
04-10-2012, 07:46 PM
We save for numerous reasons, some are OC and like to do things the same way etc others like Dudeman and myself save for something BIG :)

Maniaxe
04-10-2012, 07:49 PM
I was saving for FCG (half a lvl away!) but now its almost addicting to see how much I can save. I am at 25k right now. I have a feeling I am going to need a stats boost here in a few levels so its good insurance. Plus you never know a new RP item might come out (fingers crossed) and you'll be the first to have a lot of them!

emcee
04-10-2012, 07:53 PM
Some think better quality end game items may eventually be introduced.
Some are waiting for current end game respect items to become available. In my case just reached level 55 and bought 1 chain whip.
Some haven't lost a fight/robbery in ages and there's no need to purchase respect items thinking the first scenario may happen. This is my current situation and just holding on to 23000+ respect for now.

erik
04-10-2012, 07:56 PM
i have issues

Whoopdido1980
04-10-2012, 07:57 PM
Yup, like others, I'm currently strong enough at my level that I don't need the stat boost. I will at some point but until then I'm saving. Hopefully something new gets released in the meantime. I have a little over 13K right now. I got up to 90K in the past. I'm hoping to be able to save at least up to 100K before I have to buy anything with them.

Sasha54
04-10-2012, 08:03 PM
Ok thanks
I'm currently at lvl 71 so basically I just buy Chain whips when I can since I don't have enough

Just wondered what the reason was so for now I will continue as I am

dudeman
04-10-2012, 08:09 PM
As Bruiser said, I'm saving for one of two things. Something new, or a lot of something all at once. It just depends on how long I can save for and what happens first. Either we see something new, or I get tired of saving.

If I save up enough RP for 100 Chain Whips and 100 Exeleros before we see anything new, I might consider spending some. Until then, I'll save it if I keep winning.

Bruiser
04-10-2012, 08:28 PM
Ok thanks
I'm currently at lvl 71 so basically I just buy Chain whips when I can since I don't have enough

Just wondered what the reason was so for now I will continue as I am

Look into NVB's also, great value and a good boost

nappyface
04-10-2012, 09:47 PM
I saved mine until a few days ago when I hit level 115. Bought 124 exeleros and 30 or so chain whips.

Brosiss
04-10-2012, 09:51 PM
Okay i am at 305 chain whips. Is that too many?

Bruiser
04-11-2012, 02:31 AM
Never too many CW's

askljdhaf4
04-11-2012, 02:38 AM
Never too many CW's

amen brother

ruffy
04-11-2012, 03:02 AM
i have 60,414 respect at the moment waiting for new items to be released hopefully soon

BDouble
04-11-2012, 03:40 AM
i buy loads of respect items together and i love watching my attack and defence stats increase rapidly. especially for the goals.

Bruiser
04-11-2012, 01:27 PM
i have 60,414 respect at the moment waiting for new items to be released hopefully soon

Its great to have 60k + RP but be mindful that new RP items can unbalance the game and higher tier players who spent hundreds of thousands of RP on items that were introduced at the start of the game. It wouldn't be fair to introduce more powerful weapons, there would have to be a criteria met before unlocking them ie: 200 CW's unlocks another item etc. This is the only way to ensure fairness across the board.

kinghansen
04-11-2012, 01:37 PM
I just save mine for an entire level. Its cool to accumuulate 3000 - 4000 respect and then blow it all on high level respect gear. I get to watch my stats jump a couple hundred in both attack and defense.

Maniaxe
04-11-2012, 01:50 PM
Its great to have 60k + RP but be mindful that new RP items can unbalance the game and higher tier players who spent hundreds of thousands of RP on items that were introduced at the start of the game. It wouldn't be fair to introduce more powerful weapons, there would have to be a criteria met before unlocking them ie: 200 CW's unlocks another item etc. This is the only way to ensure fairness across the board.

Fairness across the board, you mean like when they nerfed M4A1's and even lowered the drop rate for the Rusty's? I don't think adding new RP items will unbalance the game. Players who where able to farm 500 or any large number of M4A1's have a HUGE advantage over players like myself who only have 34 which is more than anyone else in my pool (lvl 69) that I have seen. I think adding a new RP item would actually bring a closer balance to the game especially for those who have been saving up.

But I do agree with you in regards to saving up just for a possible RP item.I save my RP but there will come a time when I will have to spend them to keep up with the A/D of my opponents so saving just to get possible new RP item is taking a big chance that may never come to fruition.

Shoes
04-11-2012, 02:24 PM
I want to save them but at my level and with my mediocre stats I need every bit of help right now. Currently investing in exeleros as vehicles are my weak spot.