PDA

View Full Version : Basic question about allocation of attack versus defense

iteachem
04-10-2012, 06:29 PM
This may be basic but question about how stats are determined for attack versus defense

Hypothetically if I had 10 mafia, 10 garrotes 10/5 and ten tasers 7/11 would your attack be 100 and defense be 110?

I guess what I am asking is do you get the best weapon for the situation? I was wondering how weapon accumulation worked when you have more weapons than mafia, can you still beef up one stat when the other is maxed by having the best weapon for that level..

Santa
04-10-2012, 06:32 PM
You are correct. Attack and Defense are calculated separately. Attack is calculated using the, in your case, 10 items with the highest attack. Same with defense. :)

dudeman
04-10-2012, 06:33 PM
This may be basic but question about how stats are determined for attack versus defense

Hypothetically if I had 10 mafia, 10 garrotes 10/5 and ten tasers 7/11 would your attack be 100 and defense be 110?

I guess what I am asking is do you get the best weapon for the situation? I was wondering how weapon accumulation worked when you have more weapons than mafia, can you still beef up one stat when the other is maxed by having the best weapon for that level..

Only your strongest weapons are used. When you are attacking only the attack points matter, and when you get attacked only the defense points matter.

Your conclusion based on your example is correct.

iteachem
04-10-2012, 06:40 PM
Thought so, thanks... I was to far in to figure it out with my normal account, but have a camper account on my android. Trying to build the best possible defense and attack withou spending respect.