PDA

View Full Version : Dont report cargo progress!!!

BrodawgCanada
04-10-2012, 03:40 PM
It seems that anytime you say anything good about the game in these forums, they change it!!! So a word of advice if you are doing well in the event, keep it to yourself!!!

Bronson
04-10-2012, 03:44 PM
I'm having the worst luck ever only found 1 box all day and that hasn't opened in 10 attempts!

I even used gold and it still said "sorry" ;)

Chiefer
04-10-2012, 03:48 PM
I'm at 2 fails and 2 plane parts. I'm not trying.

Luke7676
04-10-2012, 03:52 PM
I'm at 2 fails and 2 plane parts. I'm not trying.

Of course your not.. Your to busy huffin and puffin over other forum members... Go roll you another fatty and chill out as your sig says you don't care... So stop caring about other peoples business.

stricker
04-10-2012, 03:55 PM
i about to quit... worse luck ever man!!!
heck i can't even attack... even when i win, i'm losing!
devvvvvyyyy------downnnnerrrrr for me! =[

btw... luke, i'm chiefer's attorney... be careful man!

Bronson
04-10-2012, 04:00 PM
i about to quit... worse luck ever man!!!
heck i can't even attack... even when i win, i'm losing!
devvvvvyyyy------downnnnerrrrr for me! =[

Talk about losing when your winning - I won my first attack in about 3 weeks and got a loot item which I thought was the coveted tree sniper but it turned out to be a grunt!

Worst day of my life!!!

War Priest
04-10-2012, 04:02 PM
You know what's funny is L Fizzle is online and probably has read this. :p

bigflan
04-10-2012, 04:04 PM
Hey I have 1 doc and I don't care what you guys say I will get the blue bandit and be happy (hope so )

stricker
04-10-2012, 04:06 PM
You know what is funny is L Fizzle is online and probably has read this. :p
duh... why do you think i wrote that! isn't the idea to talk about how bad it is when all is ok so we what get new changes that put us all in a terrible tail spin and ....oh crap, i said that out loud, didn't i...???

Sugarymama
04-10-2012, 04:07 PM
Hey I have 1 doc and I don't care what you guys say I will get the blue bandit and be happy (hope so )

Blue Bandit? I thought it was called the Blue Bomber...at least that's what it's called in my game..

War Priest
04-10-2012, 04:08 PM
duh... why do you think i wrote that! isn't the idea to talk about how bad it is when all is ok so we what get new changes that put us all in a terrible tail spin and ....oh crap, i said that out loud, didn't i...???

...and I refer you back to my original post!

War Priest
04-10-2012, 04:09 PM
Blue Bandit? I thought it was called the Blue Bomber...at least that's what it's called in my game..

There are four names for it depending on the level division. Mine is the Blue Striker.

Luke7676
04-10-2012, 04:11 PM
You know I have respect for Funzio but have zero for ppl who just hate on other members for helping and making the forum a better place. Idc what anyone has to say about what I have said. But i wash my hands with it now. Long as nothin else is said about decent ppl I'm good.

Bronson
04-10-2012, 04:12 PM
bronson, dude! put the quote close tag on that man!

Ok, I did it just for you

bigflan
04-10-2012, 04:14 PM
Now I'm gonna have too open boxes at night hopeful I get some more plane parts

stricker
04-10-2012, 04:19 PM
...and I refer you back to my original post!
Why... Thank you very much Mr. War Priest. You are so kind and helpful here on the forums. Maybe you should receive an Honor Award! Maybe something like a Special Unit or something. We could call it something like... hmmm, oh, I've got it, "Sky Devil".... Yup! Why you desire it, Mr. War Priest. And again, thank you for you charitable helpfulness, Sir.

Sincerely,
stricker, esq.

stricker
04-10-2012, 04:21 PM
Ok, I did it just for you
Did what???? What are you talking about Bronson??? Are ;you up to mis-chievfer again!
...i've got my i on you man!

Agent Orange
04-10-2012, 04:22 PM
It seems that anytime you say anything good about the game in these forums, they change it!!! So a word of advice if you are doing well in the event, keep it to yourself!!!

A very very important point.

digitalwalker
04-10-2012, 04:28 PM

Yes, too good or too bad means the game is unbalanced, they adjust it base on those feedbacks, which is positive to the game itself,I think.

Mcdoc
04-10-2012, 04:30 PM
I'm loving all of these Fabulous new Avatars - Stricker, AO, DigitalWalker - LoL

bigflan
04-10-2012, 04:32 PM
Hey guys can you name the loot from the crates here
I've gotten a commander tank 15 attack 18 defense not to shabby never mind I make new thread

Maverick50727
04-10-2012, 04:39 PM
I will neither confirm nor deny that I'm too busy at work and only tried 5 times today. I may or may not have 3 parts out of 3 opens and 2 fails.

I will confirm my loss rate died when the event started. But it is hard to say for sure if the events is the cause. I did bump up my allies another minutes before. Don't know if I should drop my count back or just wait for the event to end.

stricker
04-10-2012, 04:53 PM
I'm loving all of these Fabulous new Avatars - Stricker, AO, DigitalWalker - LoL
yep...came up with all by myself this time! thanks for the compliment, Doc! =D

(...just kidding, man! credits are yours. Thanks McDoc! =)

stricker
04-10-2012, 04:54 PM
since we are OT here... I've properly adjusted WP's for him!

http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af58/rmgboys/MW_glitch/wp.png

Agent Orange
04-10-2012, 05:14 PM
Hey that's cool Stricker and like yours as well. Nice work Mcdoc!

Agent Orange
04-10-2012, 05:15 PM
I will neither confirm nor deny that I'm too busy at work and only tried 5 times today. I may or may not have 3 parts out of 3 opens and 2 fails.

I will confirm my loss rate died when the event started. But it is hard to say for sure if the events is the cause. I did bump up my allies another minutes before. Don't know if I should drop my count back or just wait for the event to end.

I can neither confirm nor deny that I had several slices of pepperoni and mushroom pizza with a slice of peach pie for desert at work moments ago.