PDA

View Full Version : Russian Restaurant?

beaux
04-10-2012, 01:18 PM
I have a question for those of you more knowledgeable than I (which doesn't take much). I have been to a lot of hoods and don't remember seeing a single Russian Restaurant. Is there something wrong with this property or am I just missing it? Seems to have good numbers. Other than maybe the cost to level up.

nvbealone
04-10-2012, 01:22 PM
there's nothign wrong with this building. i see it very often. do you see in in your store for sale? if it isnt then you are not at the level which it unlocks yet.

mnju_03
Dude! I see a lot..I have 1, I'd do both but I'm saving money for NC... I think it's just so expensive that people think... why not save a little extra and go for a bigger fish...

Aid
I think the collection is every 6 hours, which is why I am staying away from it...from now on sticking with 12, 24, 58 buildings. I see quite a few at my level which is 141

Swifty
04-10-2012, 01:27 PM
One of my favorite buildings to rob.

Hank
04-10-2012, 01:33 PM
I think they are great, I put both of mine to level 4. When they get to level five its like having an extra lvl 1 night club

beaux
04-10-2012, 01:52 PM
Im at a high enough level to see and purchase was just looking around and at this level I haven't seen many more Crematoriums was just trying to explore options and get some advise before jumping any direction.

Santa
04-10-2012, 02:00 PM
Good strategy. Ask people who know there stuff before going straight into the fray with limited knowledge. The forums are awesome!

BTW guys, don't mean to derail his thread, but besides the looks what do you guys think of the crematorium? I know it's ugly, and I do take that into consideration. (I actually decorate my hood) :)

mnju_03
04-10-2012, 02:01 PM
Good strategy. Ask people who know there stuff before going straight into the fray with limited knowledge. The forums are awesome!

BTW guys, don't mean to derail his thread, but besides the looks what do you guys think of the crematorium? I know it's ugly, and I do take that into consideration. (I actually decorate my hood) :)

They make money! That's all I need. lol

nvbealone
04-10-2012, 02:02 PM

i find it quite ok for looks and moreover it gives me 30k every 24hrs, so i have 2 of them. : )

Rhino72
04-10-2012, 02:20 PM

It is a waste of time and money. Just keep putting all your cash into Lofts and MTs.

Babytway
04-10-2012, 05:15 PM
crematoriums are good. i think ppl just have one R.restaurant because it was a goal and just never bothered to buy a second, that is what i did anyway