PDA

View Full Version : I don't understand player alliences in Crime City.... :-/

mnju_03
04-10-2012, 01:14 PM
Could somebody fill me in? I don't understand what an alliance is in this game...
I read this quite a lot in regards to HL players and such.. I just want to get a better idea of this topic.

Ghost818
04-10-2012, 01:20 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?21186-Who-s-Who-in-Crime-City

Read this might help.

i need muney
04-10-2012, 01:20 PM
There are no game mechanics for any kind of coop. This gang thing going on at HL is just a bunch of guys attacking each other and posting smack on rival walls.

mnju_03
04-10-2012, 01:24 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?21186-Who-s-Who-in-Crime-City

Read this might help.

I couldn't find this one my own, many many thank yous.

Burn
04-10-2012, 01:26 PM
Should start a new Rat Catchers type fight ;)

Economists vs Robbers.

The plot is simple, fat rich people with big spreadsheets and tiny weapons get robbed by poor starving people who are armed to the teeth.

Naturally the Robbers are the good guys. Robin Hoods' robbing hoods. All Economists are evil.

Ghost818
04-10-2012, 01:31 PM
I couldn't find this one my own, many many thank yous.
Jeez sorry.

Nicholost
04-10-2012, 01:38 PM

Economists vs Robbers.

The plot is simple, fat rich people with big spreadsheets and tiny weapons get robbed by poor starving people who are armed to the teeth.

Naturally the Robbers are the good guys. Robin Hoods' robbing hoods. All Economists are evil.
That sounds rad. I'd partake in that as a economist defender; fighting for capitalism and the white collar CC man. http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h257/nicklepics/nothing%20of%20use/Emoticons/anim_13.gif

mnju_03
04-10-2012, 01:49 PM
Jeez sorry.

I was being 100% sincere... :(

Dorian Gray
04-10-2012, 01:57 PM

Economists vs Robbers.

Whatever, lol. Robbers only need to rob because they suck at building their own economy. :p

It's funny to see you label the robbers as the good guys. Don't they fall into the 'rat' category? Assuming they don't supply other people with good buildings to rob and then expect other people to have good buildings for them to rob? Just making sure you're keeping your positions consistent. :)

mnju_03
04-10-2012, 01:58 PM
Can't we all just get along? And rob, steal, fight each other?.... Wait a sec $#% it.

Chiefer
04-10-2012, 02:00 PM
Can't we all just get along? And rob, steal, fight each other?.... Wait a sec $#% it.

I don't blame you for finding a thread like this hard to find.

mnju_03
04-10-2012, 02:01 PM
I don't blame you for finding a thread like this hard to find.

Thanks. :)

Ghost818
04-10-2012, 02:03 PM
Basically, its an all out Gold Player battle, one side the Indians or at-least that's what they were called, the other side is payams crew. If you read the breakdown that is given in that other thread that you couldve found on your own. You will have an idea of what is going on, even us at the higher levels really have no idea.

Chiefer
04-10-2012, 02:06 PM
Possible reason to level slowly if not too late?

mnju_03
04-10-2012, 02:07 PM

Most definitely a reason. Especially if you found yourself being beaten and robbed 24/7.

Ghost818
04-10-2012, 02:08 PM
True. In my case, again if the thread I provided was read, I stated that I told both parties that I am a neutral figure in their wars and have nothing to do with them, I say hello and how are you to people from all sides, however Payam enjoys hitting my laundromats multiple times daily.

However I am a gold player, so 98% of my news feed is green, only when payam decides to say hello it turns red.

mnju_03
04-10-2012, 02:11 PM
True. In my case, again if the thread I provided was read, I stated that I told both parties that I am a neutral figure in their wars and have nothing to do with them, I say hello and how are you to people from all sides, however Payam enjoys hitting my laundromats multiple times daily.

However I am a gold player, so 98% of my news feed is green, only when payam decides to say hello it turns red.

Well, as long as I keep enjoying myself and where I end up with this game. I hope to aspire to what you have going on...

Chiefer
04-10-2012, 02:13 PM

I wasn't just looking at what you said. Nor did I know that was the point. The dude asked for input to gain a better idea. Everyone can input.

Burn
04-10-2012, 02:13 PM
That sounds rad. I'd partake in that as a economist defender; fighting for capitalism and the white collar CC man. http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h257/nicklepics/nothing%20of%20use/Emoticons/anim_13.gif

Nicholost, you are an odd one and no mistake. Not a real economist because you ride motorbikes and quads, but not a real dude because you have way too many spreadsheets on your desktop ;)

We could do a new series of Beauty and the Geek with you as the only contestant :D

I'm picturing a man at war with himself...

Nicholost: Yo dude let's go into the desert with the bikes
Nicholost: That would be dangerous and foolish
Nicholost: No way, it would be rad
Nicholost: According to my spreadsheet we have a 7% chance of serious injury
Nicholost: Dude you suck
Nicholost: According to my spreadsheet you suck 3.2% more

;)

Ghost818
04-10-2012, 02:14 PM
I wasn't just looking at what you said. Nor did I know that was the point.
Then I must have been mistaken my apologies.

mnju_03
04-10-2012, 02:15 PM
Burn - That was awesome...

"Nicholost: Yo dude let's go into the desert with the bikes
Nicholost: According to my spreadsheet you suck 3.2% more"

HAHAHAHAH... I'm not making fun of you Nicholost, I think you're smart and cool. That was funny IMHO. :P

Burn
04-10-2012, 02:19 PM
Whatever, lol. Robbers only need to rob because they suck at building their own economy. :p

It's funny to see you label the robbers as the good guys. Don't they fall into the 'rat' category? Assuming they don't supply other people with good buildings to rob and then expect other people to have good buildings for them to rob? Just making sure you're keeping your positions consistent. :)

It's a simple process. The team with me in it are the good guys :D

Burn
04-10-2012, 02:20 PM
Nicholost is indeed smart AND cool. No offence was intended.

Dorian Gray
04-10-2012, 02:22 PM
It's a simple process. The team with me in it are the good guys :D

lol Gotta love an honest answer.

Santa
04-10-2012, 02:25 PM
Who cares about good guys and bad guys? Whichever team I'm on WINS.

Chiefer
04-10-2012, 02:25 PM
Burn - That was awesome...

"Nicholost: Yo dude let's go into the desert with the bikes
Nicholost: According to my spreadsheet you suck 3.2% more"

HAHAHAHAH... I'm not making fun of you Nicholost, I think you're smart and cool. That was funny IMHO. :P

lol, the dude with the finger in his nose what team is he on?

mnju_03
04-10-2012, 02:27 PM
lol, the dude with the finger in his nose what team is he on?

The right team....the right team. I keep applying for it.

Nicholost
04-10-2012, 02:54 PM
Nicholost, you are an odd one and no mistake. Not a real economist because you ride motorbikes and quads, but not a real dude because you have way too many spreadsheets on your desktop ;)

We could do a new series of Beauty and the Geek with you as the only contestant :D

I'm picturing a man at war with himself...

Nicholost: Yo dude let's go into the desert with the bikes
Nicholost: According to my spreadsheet you suck 3.2% more

;)

Haha! I el-oh-el-ed. I'm not your typical programmer. Although, I don't have the typical programmer job either.

And for the record, I actually don't ride motos or quads. I'm strictly a mountain bike guy and even then, more of the descender/free rider/DHer type. Sadly, the battle you outlined is a common one for me before doing some new jump or feature. My coworkers and ride buddies will attest to that.

mnju_03
04-10-2012, 03:11 PM
Haha! I el-oh-el-ed. I'm not your typical programmer. Although, I don't have the typical programmer job either.

And for the record, I actually don't ride motos or quads. I'm strictly a mountain bike guy and even then, more of the descender/free rider/DHer type. Sadly, the battle you outlined is a common one for me before doing some new jump or feature. My coworkers and ride buddies will attest to that.

Salsa, Surly, Specialized?

Nicholost
04-10-2012, 03:19 PM
Salsa, Surly, Specialized?
No, no, yes x2.

mnju_03
04-10-2012, 03:39 PM
No, no, yes x2.

Very nice... I have friends who work for a huge cycle wholesaler.... You'd fit riiiiiight in. Lol