PDA

View Full Version : Another error

Pace
04-10-2012, 07:59 AM
Did a pve mission this morning, got a box. A minute later I got a huge energy spike. Thougt, that's weird. Then I realized they credited me back the energy for that last mission. Sure enough, my box was gone, and xp was gone. Greeeeeaaaaaaat.

Btw 0 for 3 opening the other box I had. It's starting again. This whole thing is broken. Probably not maliciously so, but I prefer a level playing field, not a tangle of broken games where some win big.

Pace
04-10-2012, 08:05 AM
And now it's back. Give credit where credit is due; when I logged back in, the game showed 2 boxes - it "returned" the one that had gone missing. Used the energy it had refunded and did the mission for the xp (no extra box, unfortunately).

Open rate still sucks. 0 for 3 bare hands, 0 for 1 with the knife.

vorm
04-10-2012, 08:14 AM
Open rate still sucks. 0 for 3 bare hands, 0 for 1 with the knife.

open rate is in horrible with bare hands, it's bad enough with knife. IMO, if you're going to do the event and hope to get stuff best to just dish out the cash and use knife every time.

I had some of that weird stuff with the boxes happen to me on first event. Would get a box that didn't show that I got it, only to later re-appear. Once I clicked "open" and it said nothing but a box went away, later I came back to find I had another T-bar. The last event wasn't nearly as glitchy, at least for me. But seem like when it does glitch it works in your favor.

Pace
04-11-2012, 11:19 AM
Just happened again (did a mission, got a box, then box and xp and energy was returned) only this time on restarting the app, the box did not reappear like last time. Unhappy.