http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu202/mak-rev/3fba2ca0.jpg

xclusiv
04-10-2012, 06:16 AM
http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu202/mak-rev/c88bf9b3.jpg
http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu202/mak-rev/f4acdb32.jpg

http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu202/mak-rev/9e6ca50a.jpg

Swifty
04-10-2012, 06:19 AM
There are a number of players with attack/defense > 160k (I know this because I been attacked by them).

I guess they need those numbers to compete with each other.

This is a wake up call to any campers who seriously think their in-game cash items are going to protect them.

sez
04-10-2012, 06:59 AM
There are a number of players with attack/defense > 160k (I know this because I been attacked by them).

I guess they need those numbers to compete with each other.

This is a wake up call to any campers who seriously think their in-game cash items are going to protect them.

+1 Swifty, thats why I dont care about leveling. Always, ALWAYS going to be a good amount of players much stronger then you. Just got to hope they dont get pissed at you for some odd reason that doesnt make any sense .....

Ghost818
04-10-2012, 07:18 AM
+1 Swifty, thats why I dont care about leveling. Always, ALWAYS going to be a good amount of players much stronger then you. Just got to hope they dont get pissed at you for some odd reason that doesnt make any sense .....
In my case I get hit by Payam daily just because I told him I'm neutral in his clan wars that I have no part of. -_-

Rhino72
04-10-2012, 07:32 AM
That guy is a beast. Boy I wish I took advantage of the mispriced crates. He has 106 mod street racers so I would guess he got massive value with those first crates (even though it is obvious he doesn't care about spending gold with everything else he has). Talk about sunken cost into Funzio...

Plux
04-10-2012, 07:36 AM
Sunken cost into Funzio or employed by them........

sez
04-10-2012, 07:42 AM
He has 42 of those new "Flechette Crossbows" so its just not the new crates he "MIGHT" have took advantage of. Be careful Rhino, people dont take kindly to assumptions that they "MIGHT" have gotten a break. They'll find you in game lol.

Dreno33
04-10-2012, 07:44 AM

i will prevail!

Rhino72
04-10-2012, 07:46 AM
He has 42 of those new "Flechette Crossbows" so its just not the new crates he "MIGHT" have took advantage of. Be careful Rhino, people dont take kindly to assumptions that they "MIGHT" have gotten a break. They'll find you in game lol.

Like I said he is a beast and he doesn't care about spending. Eventually I am sure I will be found and that is why I refuse to build a nightclub (at this point). Pirate taverns at 8 hours are hard enough to keep up with so a 6 hour clock would absolutely destroy me. Nobody is happier than me that the event is over today because I am able to get back to a full 7 or 8 hour sleep pattern. During every event I wake up at least 2 or 3 times with no clock to "use the bathroom" and I just happen to open a box!!!

sez
04-10-2012, 07:52 AM
Like I said he is a beast and he doesn't care about spending. Eventually I am sure I will be found and that is why I refuse to build a nightclub (at this point). Pirate taverns at 8 hours are hard enough to keep up with so a 6 hour clock would absolutely destroy me. Nobody is happier than me that the event is over today because I am able to get back to a full 7 or 8 hour sleep pattern. During every event I wake up at least 2 or 3 times with no clock to "use the bathroom" and I just happen to open a box!!!

Agreed, I just got rid of my Taverns and all other non 12-24-48 hr buildings. I dont care enuff to wake up at 4 am to collect and I would get robbed non-stop. On top of being robbed I would also lose a good amount of explosives. Since I went to my new collection times I havent had to play as much and its been a better game for me. This is just me though.

Rhino72
04-10-2012, 07:54 AM
Agreed, I just got rid of my Taverns and all other non 12-24-48 hr buildings. I dont care enuff to wake up at 4 am to collect and I would get robbed non-stop. On top of being robbed I would also lose a good amount of explosives. Since I went to my new collection times I havent had to play as much and its been a better game for me. This is just me though.

Amen to that. I guess I just re-sync my taverns every few days but I could see doing the same once I get the Palms.

sez
04-10-2012, 07:54 AM
Just saw this player in game, his attack is even higher then his Defense! 181760. Also has $70 million just chilling on hand like a BOSS!

mnju_03
04-10-2012, 07:55 AM
I quit....

sez
04-10-2012, 07:58 AM
Amen to that. I guess I just re-sync my taverns every few days but I could see doing the same once I get the Palms.

I was in such a hurry to get to lvl 165 so I could buy and build my Palms but after some recent experiences I can not bring myself to donate that type of money. Maybe down the road when I stop being so sour, I dunno.

mnju_03
04-10-2012, 08:07 AM
I was in such a hurry to get to lvl 165 so I could buy and build my Palms but after some recent experiences I can not bring myself to donate that type of money. Maybe down the road when I stop being so sour, I dunno.

That concerns me, because I am in the same boat...

doinkent
04-10-2012, 08:10 AM
wow why? btw im relatively new to the game so forgive me but where were you able to get those golden m4a1's from?

Swifty
04-10-2012, 08:11 AM
Come on, guys!

Bank your 40%. You are doing a valuable service to the community by providing buildings to rob.

vitus79
04-10-2012, 08:12 AM
wow why? btw im relatively new to the game so forgive me but where were you able to get those golden m4a1's from?

diamon sig event reward for 7 diamonds it was

doinkent
04-10-2012, 08:25 AM
diamon sig event reward for 7 diamonds it was

oh k thanks

Dipstik
04-10-2012, 08:52 AM
And this is exactly why I will *never* put a dime of real money into this game. There are no goals, there is no end date, there is no "winner," and there is no real penalty for "losing." Why would I spend even $100, which seems like a HUGE amount to spend on a free game, when it wouldn't even make a dent against those who have spent $5000? If the difference between being "competitive" was $20 or so, I'd probably chip in... assuming there was actually some goal I was trying to accomplish... but that $20 wouldn't even get me the equivalent stats of two more M4s that I didn't get to farm. Why bother?

mnju_03
04-10-2012, 09:09 AM
Really puts things in perspective!

Benjammin
04-10-2012, 09:30 AM
This is why everyone should disregard these heavy gold spenders when leveling. Just level, who cares. You will never be able to compete with this.

Shoes
04-10-2012, 09:51 AM
agree with benjammin, just level up and if they find u and beat you oh well so what! there are so many more ppl who can beat me yet I still find the odd low rated rival and i just pass the beatings down to them, food chain economics I guess? What I really enjoy and want to continue to do though is rob the big guys who think they are too big and too strong to worry about collecting their buildings whilst they are out robbing me and the other shrimps.

Dipstik
04-10-2012, 10:00 AM
I really don't understand the idea of camping to avoid seeing players who can attack and beat you... If that's the goal, why play at all? You might not get beat if you sit at level 8 forever, but you DEFINITELY won't get beat if you don't play the game! If you want to play with buildings without doing anything that could give you exp, why not play sim city?

I've been playing since a bit after new year's, and I've leveled straight up as fast as I can... I'm level 134 now, and I've never reached a point where I find it difficult to beat people on my rivals list. Around level 90 or so I started noticing that the people I lost to usually had hundreds of M4s, so I googled it and started farming them too. Now the people I lose to are usually goldbugs who I taunt a bit on their walls and then ignore. They're playing a different game than I am, just like the campers.

i need muney
04-10-2012, 10:10 AM
Yeah, mens, camping sucks bad. Never will I try that again :)

Chiefer
04-10-2012, 10:12 AM
I'm going to state.

We all know this is against the rules by now. Stop post ticking.

Dipstik
04-10-2012, 10:15 AM
You sure waste a lot of pixels complaining that other people post too much =P

buddylee
04-10-2012, 10:23 AM
It's just a difference of opinions, or play styles. I like to camp. I know I'm never going to even come close to the people that use gold. In fact, I got taken for almost 150k the last few days by another user (gold user). I tried to retaliate, but her hood didn't support large enough buildings to even remotely get back what she took. I was a higher level than her but within a day she had thrown down 4 brand new Bodyguard towers and then bumped them to level 4, and bumped her previous level 7s to 8. That's nuts. I'm not going to throw down cash like that, but I like leveling the stuff that I have. Gaming style, I like to go for the 100% finish not straight through...maybe it's my ocd.

Silverstripe
04-10-2012, 10:27 AM
As long as there are plenty of players you *can* beat up on and rob as well - its still a game worth playing. the problem will be if there is no one worth the time to rob and you cant advance at a reasonable pace.

Just like real life, none of you will be a billionaire and win 'life', yet you arent 'quitting' life and committing suicide.

You will make your $50,000-$100,000/year salary and look down your nose at people making less - while occasionally getting crapped on by some large, Forture 500 company.

C'est la vie

Dipstik
04-10-2012, 10:47 AM
"Just like real life, none of you will be a billionaire and win 'life', yet you arent 'quitting' life and committing suicide."

Yeah, but that's just because I can't find anything better to do with my time other than living...

SevenO9
04-10-2012, 10:52 AM
Yeah, but that's just because I can't find anything better to do with my time other than living...

You Sir made my day! +1

mnju_03
04-10-2012, 11:37 AM
"Just like real life, none of you will be a billionaire and win 'life', yet you arent 'quitting' life and committing suicide."

Hahahahahahahahah +100

Burn
04-10-2012, 11:47 AM
Why does a rare super power worry people so much?

I no more need to compare my stats with these people than I need to compare my personal wealth to that of Bill Gates.

Let the freaks be the freaks.

You and I can concentrate on being good old 'above average'. :D

buddylee
04-10-2012, 12:12 PM
I wonder if we can get a spreadsheet of the largest amount of actual cash people have been spending on gold. Names don't have to be associated I'm just curious as to how much one individual has dropped. The individual that robbed me the other day was issuing out gold to increase her stats like they were prophylactics from the government.

duelblade
04-10-2012, 12:19 PM
I really don't understand the idea of camping to avoid seeing players who can attack and beat you... If that's the goal, why play at all? You might not get beat if you sit at level 8 forever, but you DEFINITELY won't get beat if you don't play the game! If you want to play with buildings without doing anything that could give you exp, why not play sim city?

I've been playing since a bit after new year's, and I've leveled straight up as fast as I can... I'm level 134 now, and I've never reached a point where I find it difficult to beat people on my rivals list. Around level 90 or so I started noticing that the people I lost to usually had hundreds of M4s, so I googled it and started farming them too. Now the people I lose to are usually goldbugs who I taunt a bit on their walls and then ignore. They're playing a different game than I am, just like the campers.

I really wanna pick up sim city but idk if I will like it since I have never played it but I love the building aspect of this game.
as for me I do camp but I just don't use stamina or energy unless there is a event since they come so often and It puts me ahead of my league. I still get hit by the occasional glitcher but It does not bother me since I know their will always be someone stronger then me.

mnju_03
04-10-2012, 12:40 PM
For the mispriced or shall I say the original priced first crates, 220 bux can get u 9000-1000 atk and def each at the 25k mark. He must have spent possibly $2400 for the first batch of crates alone if taking account glitched prices. Total may be at least $5000 used in this game. IMO that is way over the top for a game just to exceed and dual someone similar or better. These kind of people are strange irl.

Also, like Plux said, similar to my theory always, some players in game could be like funzio ees lol. U get wat I mean.

$5K Really, dang!? You really think people have spent that? I guess from day one to now I could understand but wow...
I'm not even close to that and I buy a lot in my eyes.

Swifty
04-10-2012, 01:59 PM
@JennyJJ

I do get what you mean, and it would explain a lot of things. It also raises ethics issues.

"Trust no one."

Santa
04-10-2012, 02:03 PM
Man, I could take him with my 5k attack...not. xD

Freaky stats...

Dravak
04-10-2012, 02:47 PM
People need to take things in perspectief , unless you go for montly subscription game , or have a ridiculous high income or rich bank account , pay to win games you will always find somebody willing to spent a lot more

other then what plux said .
So as long you have fun keep on playing , if you play competitive edge , well that is in pay2win vote with your wallet.