PDA

View Full Version : another event already

Tctiger
04-10-2012, 05:50 AM
im never going to save up for my 8m peice of land now im going to have to open cargo boxes again ! guess they are milking the golden cows again . what i need to know if anyone can help is do i need to do the missions in order to get more money or can i do them in any order and get the same cash rewards ? as i have just done all the easy maps out of order so i am not sure if i am missing extra cash for doing the missions they say to do ??

Sugarymama
04-10-2012, 11:26 AM
Not sure what level you are on, but it may be in your best interest to do most of the missions and follow the map in order. You will definitely win $ by doing the missions, but not sure what your overall goals are so this may not work for you.

In addition, if you do the missions, you will definitely win cargo boxes. You can also get some in attacks, but not sure if you want to take any chances via that route..

Chiefer
04-10-2012, 12:20 PM
Yeah, This one is no where near as cool though. So I'm gonna chill this time around. Take a break. I got the 25% in CC, now just wait for another shot at it for MW. Just my opinion though. I'm a defender/economist of my nation not a pvper.

Sugarymama
04-10-2012, 12:25 PM
Yeah, This one is no where near as cool though. So I'm gonna chill this time around. Take a break. I got the 25% in CC, now just wait for another shot at it for MW. Just my opinion though. I'm a defender/economist of my nation not a pvper.

I agree with what you said about the event. I still don't understand what the boost is (besides the indestructible units). I'm not getting that +2 valor prize.

Your signature is quite a mouthful...lol.

Dreno33
04-10-2012, 12:26 PM

25% in what? i can't remember the reward.

War Priest
04-10-2012, 12:30 PM
25% in what? i can't remember the reward.

faster upgrades

Dreno33
04-10-2012, 12:32 PM
faster upgrades

D: i want that! lol

War Priest
04-10-2012, 12:40 PM
D: i want that! lol

Haha, I got it and I don't really care for CC. Hey go to the New Player thread.

Bronson
04-10-2012, 02:20 PM
Hey Tctiger and sugarymama - I don't follow the goals or do the missions in order or anything like that anymore.

I stick to farming so if I want a few meat shields hit these targets -
Amphibious Squad Leader - The Docks
Submarine in top left corner - Emir Island

If your looking for guaranteed cold hard cash hit the destroyer bottom left corner of the Naval Battle map

Sugarymama
04-10-2012, 02:43 PM
Thanks Bronson, for the tip..