PDA

View Full Version : Event started late..?

Hassleham
04-10-2012, 05:36 AM
I just loaded up the app and the new event popped up with only 5d 18h left to go. Am i right in thinking that it's supposed to be 7 days?

I was on less than an hour before and there was no event going on, so have a missed out on an entire day of opening boxes?

KCh
04-10-2012, 05:38 AM
This event is only 6 days. You didnt miss much

YLL
04-10-2012, 05:42 AM
Popped up this morning for me. Still only one box so far, from a high-energy PVE. Done around 60 attacks and lost at least 7 superhornets with no reward, plus countless attacks on an insurgent leader :mad: (see the thread I started this morning).

Hassleham
04-10-2012, 05:52 AM
This event is only 6 days. You didnt miss much

Cheers. 6 hours though still, pretty unfair!

marebear
04-10-2012, 07:20 AM
Try the amphibious squad leader at the navel base

overkill 280
04-10-2012, 07:30 AM
Try the amphibious squad leader at the navel base I think you mean at the "Docks"

marebear
04-10-2012, 07:34 AM
I think you mean at the "Docks" Thanks! You know.. At one of those sea places... Lol. Hey are the threads all messed up? I got one from 2011 on page 2 and I know I tried to help gixxah Ridah get the contest this am and can't find the thread.

Bronson
04-10-2012, 07:36 AM
I emptied a full clip 1470 into the mini sub on emir island first thing this morning to get 4 boxes and then two hits this afternoon gave me another box so I stopped.

Trying to stay around the 3-5 box mark as per my last event to stop levelling up multiple times.

overkill 280
04-10-2012, 07:39 AM
Thanks! You know.. At one of those sea places... Lol. Hey are the threads all messed up? I got one from 2011 on page 2 and I know I tried to help gixxah Ridah get the contest this am and can't find the thread. Hey no prob :) No everything looks normal on my side.

Watash
04-10-2012, 07:44 AM
I got a drop at the Docks, Amphib squad leader with my iPhone game. iPad game got an immediate drop at Natural Gas Facility, that ipad drop opened immediately for an airplane part. iPhone cargo box did not open. Using medium (points) on both. Seems fairly routine as before with drops occurring easily at first then fewer as time wears on. Also, boxes open readily early on then much harder. I suspect that as before I will get three of the four rewards in each of my two ongoing games. If I ever got up to 9 of the 10 required I would use gold to expedite but that has never happened. Good thing my wife is out of town, she has come close to having me committed after watching me react to timers going off to open boxes.