PDA

View Full Version : best moneybuilding first levels?

bobic
04-10-2012, 04:22 AM
Hi all,

Newbie heren on the game. Level 10 now.What are the best money-buildings for lower levels?
Wanna build a strong economy first...

Read in some posts about the movie theater and the dominican restaurant:
what level can u build them? Cant see them now (though in the spread sheat it said the movie theatre is from level 1?)

Anyone suggestions?

Tnx!

reidos
04-10-2012, 04:39 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?12525-In-Depth-Guide-to-Hood-Economics&highlight=economic+guide

Worth the read.

emcee
04-10-2012, 06:17 AM
Best are Movie Theaters, Lofts and Night Clubs as they don't require level activation for purchase. All you need is enough mob members and dollars to build.

Haven't scroll down the list of all buildings including gold but I believe the Night Club $/hr gain is second to none.

xclusiv
04-10-2012, 06:23 AM
italian resturant, house, movie theater, diner, domican resturant

take a look at this it says the income for each and when they get unlocked should help
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgEHrvnoijXudHFVU2RxYUQzYXYtOURRd0d3M1hVR 2c&hl=en_US&pli=1#gid=1

Vile Lynn
04-10-2012, 07:25 AM
Welcome to the forum, Bobic!

Ice Cream Shops have a good income, easy to level up... 3hr collection, takes 8 gold to build.
Get both Laundrys up to level 10, gives ~$800 every 5 min, easy $
The T-Shirt Stand has pretty decent income at level 6, not to hard to level up... 18hr collection
Smoke Shop is another decent gold building, takes 15 gold to build (I think)... 8hr collection
The Italian Resteraunt is alright, easy to level up... 3hr collection.
The Fish Store has an ok income during the lower levels... 24hr collection.

I didn't go for the Gun Shop, Basketball Court, Chinese Resteraunt, or Gas Station, not worth the income, IMHO.
Lots of players like the Loft, History Museum & Collection Agency, but I've never built any of them due to limited space.
Lofts & Movie Theaters (MT) have decent incomes but they take up a lot of space, leveling up is pricey but worth it... 12hr collections.

MTs unlock when you have 100 mafia friends if I remember right.
The Nightclub unlocks with 500 (or 300?) friends, awesome income, but costs 40million to build... 6hr collection @ 175K!
Not sure when Dominicans unlock, very good income at level5+... 24hr collection

If you can wait for the goals to pop up, you can get a little extra for completing the goal for building a building you were going to build anyway... Clothing Store, Meat Factory, Internet Company (IC) and Sports Bar are some of the goal builds, not really worth keeping unless you do the Sports Bar to level 10 goal. The Clothing Store has a collection goal. The IC is ok to keep... 48hr collection, income is great during the lower levels, better than the Warehouse, IMHO.

All of the 3hr buildings at level 10 are good for quick cash and rarely get robbed after you reach level 100+ but lots of players prefer 12/24/48hr buildings for consistent collections, best defense against robbers. I have a fairly small hood & not a big gold spender. Later in the game, I spent most of my gold on the Pirate Taverns & Rock Cafes for the excellent income. Read the links in the above posts for much more info since I left out a lot of buildings in this post. And remember to always be upgrading something! Hope this helps a little, good luck!

(Why is a building called a building after it is done building? Should it not be called a 'built'? hahaha...)

frenda
04-10-2012, 07:34 AM
Vile Lynn, awesome rundown and quite succint. Thanks for the post, I learned a lot from it, and I've been on here for a while.

Vile Lynn
04-10-2012, 07:37 AM
Vile Lynn, awesome rundown and quite succint. Thanks for the post, I learned a lot from it, and I've been on here for a while.
Thanks, Frenda :) means a lot coming from you!

frenda
04-10-2012, 07:39 AM
I call'em like I sees'em. ;)