PDA

View Full Version : Nation bonus and upgrading Unit Buildings

Ducati
04-10-2012, 02:45 AM
There are a lot of usefull guides here, but I can not find the answer to my questions.

For example my nation is Russia so bonus to airpower. Why should I bother wasting time in upgrading other unit buildings then airfield? Apart from the missions that want you to level up, or build another building.

Another thing I don't understand, why some high level players (like stricker's nation is US, thx for adding btw) pick anything else then Russia, UK or Germany. I mean like US, faster stamina .... for what? You get your stam after some fights backup fast enough without the bonus. I know I must be overlooking something, because looking at the stats of Stricker, I do not think he is a noob :-)

Dreno33
04-10-2012, 02:50 AM
Ducati,

Air SPECIALIZES in attack
Sea SPECIALIZES in defense

I recommend only upgrading these two. then buying the best air attack units and the best sea defense units

Hope this helps(:

Ducati
04-10-2012, 03:04 AM
Ducati,

Air SPECIALIZES in attack
Sea SPECIALIZES in defense

I recommend only upgrading these two. then buying the best air attack units and the best sea defense units

Hope this helps(:

Well that sure makes sence, so that even my nation is Russia, I still get better defence units from the Shipyard at lvl 10 then from my Airfield level 10. Even without my air bonus.
Thx for the info

Mcdoc
04-10-2012, 03:10 AM
. . . my nation is Russia so bonus to airpower. Why should I bother wasting time in upgrading other unit buildings then airfield?

Even though you might have the Russia Nation Bonus for Air Units - that doesn't mean you won't get Naval units (or others) as a gift during events, crates, or a loot from both PvE and PvP - so doing the Boost Buildings for other Units just gives you an overall leg up over those who are too lazy or don't realize the strategy of taking every advantage available to you.

why some high level players (like Stricker's nation is US) pick anything else then Russia, UK or Germany . . .I do not think he is a noob

Some people have admitted that they simply picked USA out of "pride" when starting the game - before they new about good strategy. Then when they realized the advantage they were missing, they saw it as a challenge to keep playing in "difficult" mode - or were true to their "free player" rule and didn't want to pay to change it up.

Ducati
04-10-2012, 03:22 AM
Well this info makes that I am going to change my strategy.
I am going to level my Shipyard asap and make it level faster then my airfield, since I value my stats.

Dreno33
04-10-2012, 03:25 AM
Well this info makes that I am going to change my strategy.
I am going to level my Shipyard asap and make it level faster then my airfield, since I value my stats.

smart. with high defense you can maintain a perfect win/loss ratio. high attack does not guarantee this

Napolemon
04-10-2012, 06:43 AM
People tends to buy other units than Air / Sea for attack / defense specifically in the early stages in order to build up a fair level of attack / defense and whilst building the necessary income level to buy the top ends Air / Sea units that are the one offering the more benefits in a long term approach.