PDA

View Full Version : How did funzio do in last event??

BrodawgCanada
04-10-2012, 02:25 AM
I wonder if there was a drop in sales during the last event?? I read alot of posts saying that people would no longer buy gold, me included and I didn't!! Still love the game!! Funzio best developers to date!!

Hank
04-10-2012, 03:16 AM
I wonder if there was a drop in sales during the last event?? I read alot of posts saying that people would no longer buy gold, me included and I didn't!! Still love the game!! Funzio best developers to date!!

I don't know how their gold sales are doing, but I will say that I feel that they didn't capitalize on this event as much as they could have. It seems like they increased the drop rate for the Diamond pendants, which is fine by me. But the dice are very valuable IMO, and I would have spent A LOT to get them, and I bet a bunch of other people would have to. They were a lot easier to get than I expected, I guess in this case Funzio's loss, is our gain.

Jill
04-10-2012, 03:44 AM
On the last event I went gold all the way and didnt get the 10th emerald. This time I used the cash option and got to 8 within a short space of time and remained there. But when I seen the % increase from 10 to 25 for upgrades I used gold as I believed they increased it as gold sales was low. The 9th dropped first go and it took another 5 tries for the 10th pendant.

Swifty
04-10-2012, 06:23 AM
I have already forgotten the last event, when is the next event?

beaux
04-10-2012, 09:05 AM
I had 9 within the 1st day and a half using just in game cash and the started getting the either the Orry Better luck Next Time or Tour Buses I couldn't getbthe 10 th one and figured it it was going to be like the rest and stick at 9. I got weak used my last 10 pieces of gold and got some more buses and rp and cash but no pendant. Then i went back to cash and about 3rd or 4th one the 10 th fell and figured Funzio must have been giving us a Easter present cause I never get anything but glad it was this one

Dipstik
04-10-2012, 09:14 AM
I spent about twice as much real money this time as I did in other events... $0.