PDA

View Full Version : My lvl is 50 now, what happen if my level up to 51?

uniya81
04-10-2012, 12:37 AM
I ask answer because the event reward is diffurent with 50 & 51.
If i do many mission for exp and level up, then my prize change too?

Anyone have answer on this matter?

Dreno33
04-10-2012, 12:41 AM
What is your native language, just curious?

And no I do not have the answer. I'm a lvl 7 haha

stricker
04-10-2012, 12:45 AM
yes, your prizes for the event will change. stats are usually better for each tier up... so leveling up in your case will be advantageous if you get the prizes for 3,5,9&10.

Dreno33
04-10-2012, 12:47 AM
advantageous

is that a word?

uniya81
04-10-2012, 01:03 AM
To Sticker - Thanks a lot for your answer. It's very usefull information for me.

To Dreno33 - My native language is Korean :)

Dreno33
04-10-2012, 01:09 AM
pretty damm good english for a korean origin! english has been claimed the hardest SECOND language to learn. I can't even grasp spanish lol

Mcdoc
04-10-2012, 01:13 AM
To Sticker - Thanks a lot for your answer. It's very usefull information for me. :)

Stricker is right - if you're about to cross over 50 - do it now before you open your 1st box - your prizes for the event will have way better stats and even different names. I crossed over during my 1st event and thought that because the prize for the 3rd open changed after I got it, that people would cycle through ALL 10 prizes, the prizes would reset and people would go through all the prizes another time to get better loot - BOY was I wrong :)

uniya81
04-10-2012, 01:42 AM
Opps i already opened the 1st box(i failed 3 times).
Then i have no chance for change my prize to better one?

stricker
04-10-2012, 01:51 AM
Opps i already opened the 1st box(i failed 3 times).
Then i have no chance for change my prize to better one?
you are ok. just level up before you open number 3 if you want to get the second tier prize. but, if you do not level up, you could get a tier 1 prize when you open your third box, then level up and get a tier 2 prize for your 5th opened box.

Mcdoc
04-10-2012, 01:55 AM
If you haven't actually gotten a plane part, then you're good. Just level up to, reboot your device and restart the game and you'll see the better prizes. It's all good . . . same item, just better stats (not much, but better) and a different name.

@ Dreno - Advantageous IS a Word - it means there is actually an advantage to doing it - like - It would be advantageous for you to look up the word advantageous :)

The fact that your spell check didn't flag it as an invalid word should have been your 1st clue :)

LoL

Dreno33
04-10-2012, 02:09 AM
If you haven't actually gotten a plane part, then you're good. Just level up to, reboot your device and restart the game and you'll see the better prizes. It's all good . . . same item, just better stats (not much, but better) and a different name.

@ Dreno - Advantageous IS a Word - it means there is actually an advantage to doing it - like - It would be advantageous for you to look up the word advantageous :)

The fact that your spell check didn't flag it as an invalid word should have been your 1st clue :)

LoL

^ see that? i "replied with quote"

never typed it :D :D
HAH! Dreno33: 1 McDoc: 0

ps: thanks for the definition! it was very advantageous of me to ask what advantageous means since I now know what advantageous means(:

Mcdoc
04-10-2012, 02:12 AM
I ask answer because the event reward is diffurent with 50 & 51.
If i do many mission for exp and level up, then my prize change too?

Anyone have answer on this matter?

BTW - how did you know that the event reward actually changes at 51? I remember that it changed somewhere on me, but I didn't really pay specific attention to it as I was leveling up pretty fast back then :)

uniya81
04-10-2012, 02:18 AM
BTW - how did you know that the event reward actually changes at 51? I remember that it changed somewhere on me, but I didn't really pay specific attention to it as I was leveling up pretty fast back then :)

It's just my guess. Because of the last 2 event's cut off level was 51 :)
Just it. No other information for me.