PDA

View Full Version : god cares about video games? (epic story)

duelblade
04-09-2012, 11:42 PM
It will take a minute of reading to get to the game but before I began you need to understand the back story.

so my dad had this weekend off before he started his new job that is 7 days 10 hours a day today and this weekend he decided to try and go fishing in the neighbors pond(without asking ) so my dad leaves for Minnesota and the neighbor saw my mom on her morning walk and started screaming at my mother about my father fishing in his sacred pond and although she agreed that he should have come over and asked first he still stormed off saying some nasty things about my mother.

so by the time she got back she was a emotional wreck and since im the only other male in the house whenever my dad is gone so I always take the brunt of the anger whenever my dad does something stupid.
So all day I did nothing but clean (cleaned the bathrooms, made breakfast/lunch/dinner/ did "all" the dishes, took out the trash,swept the floors and finished trimming up the lawn after the riding lawnmower) since whenever I clean my mother leaves me alone so after all that I sat down after dinner dishes on youtube exhausted and she asked me to make her some after dinner popcorn so I did but I didn't think to clean up the bowls and the cups from the after dinner snack.
two hours later she came screaming into my room about how she couldn't go to sleep because the kitchen was a mess and started ranting about total bs about how she does all the cleaning and im just a lazy slop and that from now on she gets half my paycheck every week ect ect ect.
so I quick whipped through them and came back downstairs by this time I was feeling alittle teary afterwards.
now whenever I feel upset I usually do a quick prayer(what harm can it do?) and as soon as I opened my eyes I saw my phone freaked realizing that the event would be done any minute so panic and by the time the game has loaded I literally had forty one seconds before the event ended and I panicked and without thinking I hit the free option instead of using my newly purchased gold and well....here let me show you

http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t428/duelblade77/d761af84.jpg

now If you don't believe me look at the time on right hand corner when I print screened.

now the only problem is I have 700 gold and nothing to spend it on :) now if this was gods doing or not I'll never know but It sure did just turn my whole day around.

jaywalker
04-10-2012, 12:16 AM
There is no god, you were lucky.

duelblade
04-10-2012, 12:18 AM
There is no god, you were lucky.

if that is what you believe then I will respect that.

TricksterMatt
04-10-2012, 01:15 AM
Nice, but I don't think god likes crime and **** else he would of wiped your account for playing a game that involves robbing and killing people. It breaks the ten commandments.

i need muney
04-10-2012, 04:00 AM
The God topic is not disclosed. C-

Nudie
04-10-2012, 04:20 AM
I'm happy for you. Try to hold on to that happy feeling as long as you can. Keep it in a little corner and whip it out whenever life starts to grind you down.

reidos
04-10-2012, 04:51 AM
Definitely God's doing, whether its in the ten commandments or not.

Rhino72
04-10-2012, 07:17 AM
Excellent story and I am looking for a full time nanny to play with the kids and clean up around the house at 500 a week cash. Duelblade how are you with kids because I see you can do the cooking and cleaning?

sez
04-10-2012, 07:47 AM
Nice story DB, sorry for your troubles also. Not sure how old you are and what your income is but I would look at moving out instead of giving your Rents half your check. You could just smoke a doob everyday and zone out when Mom and Dad start busting your chops. Decisions, Decisions.

Dipstik
04-10-2012, 08:46 AM
ummm... Here's my $0.02... don't talk about your personal life on an internet forum, and definitely don't take any advice on your personal life from the denizens of an internet forum. Congrats on the dice.

duelblade
04-10-2012, 04:54 PM
Excellent story and I am looking for a full time nanny to play with the kids and clean up around the house at 500 a week cash. Duelblade how are you with kids because I see you can do the cooking and cleaning?

great cleaner. im a decent cook but I don't do much more then the basics haha

duelblade
04-10-2012, 04:54 PM
ummm... Here's my $0.02... don't talk about your personal life on an internet forum, and definitely don't take any advice on your personal life from the denizens of an internet forum. Congrats on the dice.

I know It was more of the story then my personal life

Boom
04-10-2012, 05:01 PM
What lvl r u?

duelblade
04-10-2012, 05:10 PM
What lvl r u?

level 56, why?

Chiefer
04-10-2012, 05:13 PM
I know It was more of the story then my personal life

You name drop God, your asking for it. Don't even bother talking about religion. Everyone has a different opinion they are passionate about.

Cloud4201
04-10-2012, 06:36 PM
Uhh maybe I'm sayin somethin stupid here but none of those items on there are the same as the ones I was able to win for this event

enahs1
04-10-2012, 06:39 PM
Uhh maybe I'm sayin somethin stupid here but none of those items on there are the same as the ones I was able to win for this event
The items depend on your level

Cloud4201
04-10-2012, 06:43 PM
Better stats for higher levels? Am I the only one who thinks that's a load of bulls**t? Clearly I have missed the debate on this subject from previous threads.

Boom
04-10-2012, 06:44 PM
Just wondering

Jill
04-10-2012, 07:07 PM
Love it Duelblade.....so happy for you .......