PDA

View Full Version : Wow, did anyone else get jipped by Funzio's recent change?

midnightbinge
04-09-2012, 11:02 PM
Definitely lost a million dollars on the new Peninsula map due to Funzio's recent change. Thanks for that; I blew ten mil in one day trying to stack up the units for that mission, all to be rewarded with 100k instead of the one million it said I received. Please stop doing this; if you're going to put up new missions, please revise the rewards on each mission before doing so. I could have spent that money on something useful...

JMC
04-09-2012, 11:18 PM
I already had the units, but pretty dissapointed that those missions are gone. The numbers are completely different and COMPLETE garbage now.

Container has been raised to 250 energy per hit, raised to 3 hits and prize decreased to 47500-105000. That's way too low.

EDIT: They did this to just about every single mission in the new maps other than the 1 hit ones.

Now all the rewards are so bad. Like under $100 per energy.

Mcdoc
04-09-2012, 11:57 PM
That's because people INSIST on coming on the forums to put these loop-hole "bugs" on blast - and then get mad when Funzio "fixes" it (like the Irish Fighter that got Nerfed to an IRA Fighter).

Too bad Funzio isn't as fast to fix other legitimate complaints :(

My proposal, the next time someone finds a JEWEL of a "bug" working in OUR favor, PM some of the Senior Posters and the word will quietly spread around to those that are here to truly benefit from Elite Knowledge :)

PorkChopExpress
04-09-2012, 11:59 PM
All I have to say is WOW... Iron Mine goes from 800k-1.7m to 100k?! What's worse is that I must've hit it at the "right" time cuz I hit it a 2nd time, pick up the $ and it says I earned 1.7m, but when I look to put it in my vault, it all but disappears... now I know why... Needless to say I opened a ticket (before coming to the forum), asking for the $ it says I won returned to me...

War Priest
04-10-2012, 12:02 AM
That's because people INSIST on coming on the forums to put these loop-hole "bugs" on blast - and then get mad when Funzio "fixes" it (like the Irish Fighter that got Nerfed to an IRA Fighter).

Too bad Funzio isn't as fast to fix other legitimate complaints :(

My proposal, the next time someone finds a JEWEL of a "bug" working in OUR favor, PM some of the Senior Posters and the word will quietly spread around to those that are here to truly benefit from Elite Knowledge :)

Yeah, like the bug that allowed you too upgrade 7 buildings at once. Wish I could of experienced that.

Mcdoc
04-10-2012, 12:09 AM
Yeah, like the bug that allowed you too upgrade 7 buildings at once. Wish I could of experienced that.

That must have been somebody else . . . I wish I had gotten that bug too :)
(unless you meant "you" in general and not "you" as specifically McDoc since you were quoting me :)

JohnnyR
04-10-2012, 12:33 AM
So quick to destroy good parts in the game...WTF Funzio? I'm not much for b****ing about the game, but I was actually looking forward to these maps....

StuN
04-10-2012, 12:48 AM
Be careful Funzio, you seem to forget that it's the gamers that pay your wages!

youj
04-10-2012, 01:02 AM
You guys do realize that the mission was very unbalanced compare to all the other missions right?

I think the mission payout data was wrong in the first place and they corrected it. In a similar scenario if the Nanotech Factory only pays 20k for 12 hours instead of 200k for the same price of 20 million, you would think Nanotech Factory produces too little for its cost, and you would want them to fix it.

I think they did the right thing by fixing it early and not create unbalance problems down the road.

JohnnyR
04-10-2012, 01:29 AM
You guys do realize that the mission was very unbalanced compare to all the other missions right?

I think the mission payout data was wrong in the first place and they corrected it. In a similar scenario if the Nanotech Factory only pays 20k for 12 hours instead of 200k for the same price of 20 million, you would think Nanotech Factory produces too little for its cost, and you would want them to fix it.

I think they did the right thing by fixing it early and not create unbalance problems down the road.

Could have at least kept it better than the railgun mission in naval battle...

It is better to fix early and now than to have everyone going hog wild on this only to have it yanked from our teeth when we're good and used to it...like the M1A4s or whatever it was that got nerfed in CC...

youj
04-10-2012, 01:38 AM
Could have at least kept it better than the railgun mission in naval battle...

It is better to fix early and now than to have everyone going hog wild on this only to have it yanked from our teeth when we're good and used to it...like the M1A4s or whatever it was that got nerfed in CC...

I think there are already missions that are better than railgun in naval battle.

I think everyone keep thinking that money is #1, however, people fail to account that there are missions that have comparable money payout and also has loot drop. Especially in the higher level maps, the units that are dropped by themselves could worth more than the 650k that railgun pays.

Thunder Child
04-10-2012, 03:03 AM
I think there are already missions that are better than railgun in naval battle.

I think everyone keep thinking that money is #1, however, people fail to account that there are missions that have comparable money payout and also has loot drop. Especially in the higher level maps, the units that are dropped by themselves could worth more than the 650k that railgun pays.
Can you be more specific?

JMC
04-10-2012, 05:12 AM

Those missions were unbalanced and so were a few others on other high level maps but now they are all way too low and unbalanced that way. Most of them pay out under $100 per energy. Thats trash.

KCh
04-10-2012, 05:33 AM

The payouts are way too low now. In earlier maps most missions will give an average payout of around $400 per energy. These are the latest and highest level maps requiring more units and $100 per energy is very low. If you go to space command center and compare the mission payouts, they are way higher than the missions in the latest maps. The only missions that have a reasonable payout in the latest maps are the missions that take 18 or 19 hits to complete.

cheiz
04-10-2012, 12:34 PM

LOL, I had 14 buildings upgrade simultaniously. Only took 45 minutes, I did not dare switch off the app... unfortunately nothing really happened :( all were at the same lvl as before the mass upgrade.