PDA

View Full Version : whats your favourite event item?

xclusiv
04-09-2012, 08:45 PM
out of

diamond sig +1 respect
emerald burner free banking
path maker 20percent payout increase jobs
loaded dice 25 percent faster upgrade times

whats your favourite event item? and if you could only choose one which would you choose?

for me it would have to be the loaded dice not only is it a non cosumable explosive but it speeds up the time considerable in upgrading which is one of the most important things in terms of building economy

whats your thoughts?

i need muney
04-09-2012, 08:52 PM
Dice....no, sig.....no,dice....arrrgh! Dice. Like you said :)

Xira
04-09-2012, 08:52 PM
My favorite is the emerald burner because it cost me 5500 gold to obtain free banking in game, at the expense of 2 years of my chequing account fees in real life....... Lol I think I am grumpy tonight.

Nicholost
04-09-2012, 08:54 PM
Loaded Dice for the same reasons you listed, xclusiv. Also, I don't PvP or PvE much and I am already no-banking.

nappyface
04-09-2012, 08:54 PM
+1 for loaded dice

duelblade
04-09-2012, 09:08 PM
well so far I've only used gold on the dice I'm gonna say dice :D

Ram
04-09-2012, 09:09 PM
Emerald burner

Boom
04-09-2012, 09:11 PM
Dice cuz I actually got it lol, but overall sig

TRAZ
04-09-2012, 09:12 PM
All the ones I can't have...lol

erik
04-09-2012, 09:31 PM
I think I value the Sig more, but I am happier to have the dice as an economy freak.

procsyzarc
04-09-2012, 09:31 PM
Tough one for me probably sig. Although burner has made a huge difference to economy (especially when I was distracted by the wife and accidentally withdrew 180m just to re deposit it), dice would be close if it had the same level of stats as the other items

Alice
04-09-2012, 09:41 PM
Loaded Dice, if you really speed up upgrading with gold, the dice could save millions of gold...

Ram
04-09-2012, 09:53 PM
Which is hardest to get. Common sense. Well in funzios view anyway.

LOL JJ you should leave and never come back you big fat phony!

Ram
04-09-2012, 09:57 PM
?

Sry who r u ? And that"s my initials not another poster.

I call shenanigans on you!

Chiefer
04-09-2012, 09:58 PM
This one, I got the dice the first day.

reidos
04-09-2012, 10:03 PM
Pathmaker .....lol jks definitely loaded dice!

deuces
04-09-2012, 10:04 PM
The dice going from 10% to 25% made it #1 in my eyes, and i spent a little gold last night to insure i got it.

I'm hoping this means they're introducing some higher stat weapons soon, and wanted to get peoples economies growing faster.

Nicholost
04-09-2012, 10:08 PM

"I swear to God I'm going to pistol whip the next guy who says, 'Shenanigans.'"

Rhino72
04-10-2012, 07:28 AM
My favorite is the emerald burner because it cost me 5500 gold to obtain free banking in game, at the expense of 2 years of my chequing account fees in real life....... Lol I think I am grumpy tonight.

Why are you paying real life checking fees?

3500 gold here on the Burner and I have also done the quick withdraw of 1mil only to add the extra 0 and make it 10mil. Never having to worry about banking / no banking priceless.

Vile Lynn
04-10-2012, 07:35 AM
Let the games begin!

Replying to thread... The DICE that I did not get. *pout*
I really wanted them for the explosions although the faster upgrades would have been great, too. Oh well, crime goes on.

sez
04-10-2012, 08:34 AM
What!?!?!!? I cringe every morning when I bank my 5 million collected and I get my azz taxed! I would take the Burner all day. Just my opinion. I would trade the Sig and Dice for the Burner.

Nicholost
04-10-2012, 08:37 AM
What!?!?!!? I cringe every morning when I bank my 5 million collected and I get my azz taxed! I would take the Burner all day. Just my opinion. I would trade the Sig and Dice for the Burner.

No-bank, sez. It's worked out very well for me, but there's a certain $20 that went into building my stats so I could do that. Just one more thanks, dude. :p

sez
04-10-2012, 08:38 AM
Why are you paying real life checking fees?

3500 gold here on the Burner and I have also done the quick withdraw of 1mil only to add the extra 0 and make it 10mil. Never having to worry about banking / no banking priceless.

Agreed, when I went to build my Nightclub I mis-calculated the space needed. I had to move some things around and it was going to take time, I had no choice but to bank my $40 million. When I had made the correct space for the NC I then had to wait to collect the $4 million I lost re-banking. #Epic Fail#

sez
04-10-2012, 08:39 AM
No-bank, sez. It's worked out very well for me, but there's a certain $20 that went into building my stats so I could do that. Just one more thanks, dude. :p

lol, you're welcome. You're the shiznit, No Homo.

Stay where you are then, come up to the show and you're just another 142 Noob who will get pounded.

sez
04-10-2012, 08:41 AM
"I swear to God I'm going to pistol whip the next guy who says, 'Shenanigans.'"

HAHAHAH "Hey Farva, whats that place called that you like with the Chesse Sticks and all the stuff on the walls?"

Nicholost
04-10-2012, 08:44 AM
HAHAHAH "Hey Farva, whats that place called that you like with the Chesse Sticks and all the stuff on the walls?"

"You mean Shenanigans?"

My wife quoted Super Troopers on our second date. I told myself right then that I am marrying that girl.

buddylee
04-10-2012, 08:46 AM
I got the Sig, but I really wanted both the green piece and the dice (after the upgrade to 25%). I would have liked knocking 23 hours off of a 93 upgrade time. And yes, I did stay up till 2. You can all laugh at me. I would have laughed back if I actually got the dang thing!! Frustrated Inc.

sez
04-10-2012, 08:48 AM
I love those guys, Broken Lizard. Club Dread is funny, and of coarse Beerfest.

-I'd like a liter of Cola-

AppleMacGuy
04-10-2012, 08:50 AM
Agreed, when I went to build my Nightclub I mis-calculated the space needed. I had to move some things around and it was going to take time, I had no choice but to bank my $40 million. When I had made the correct space for the NC I then had to wait to collect the $4 million I lost re-banking. #Epic Fail#

That was an epic fail possibly on another count - if you'd had a spare 300K left in the bank then the correct action would have been to NOT have re-banked and taken the risk of getting attacked. Your max. loss could only be 300K and you could have drawn that to cover the loss if required. Bit better than losing $4milion by re-banking! :p I suppose the lesson is always to keep spare cash on top of what you need...just in case. I like having at least 30 million on hand at all times now...it must be an ego thing :cool:

murf
04-10-2012, 08:54 AM
out of

diamond sig +1 respect
emerald burner free banking
path maker 20percent payout increase jobs
loaded dice 25 percent faster upgrade times

whats your favourite event item? and if you could only choose one which would you choose?

for me it would have to be the loaded dice not only is it a non cosumable explosive but it speeds up the time considerable in upgrading which is one of the most important things in terms of building economy

whats your thoughts?

I see this said on here a lot, that quicker upgrades is the most important thing in terms of building economy, but I think it's a little overrated. For instance, I am currently saving for upgrades to my nightclubs. If my first NC upgrade takes 43 hours instead of 57 hours, the only thing I gain is 2 extra collections of $385,000 (less then 2 hours income for me). I still have to wait to save up the $67mm to start the next NC upgrade, which is going to take longer than 57 hours anyway. I will be doing small upgrades while saving, and those will finish 25% faster too. And I do know that compounding this benefit over time will help, but I think the overall benefit is being slightly exaggerated.

sez
04-10-2012, 09:02 AM
That was an epic fail possibly on another count - if you'd had a spare 300K left in the bank then the correct action would have been to NOT have re-banked and taken the risk of getting attacked. Your max. loss could only be 300K and you could have drawn that to cover the loss if required. Bit better than losing $4milion by re-banking! :p I suppose the lesson is always to keep spare cash on top of what you need...just in case. I like having at least 30 million on hand at all times now...it must be an ego thing :cool:

I remembered this after I re-banked. I got nervous and if I just took a minute I would have remebered. Hind-sight is always 20/20 AMC.