PDA

View Full Version : Whats a good way to lose unwanted units?

LeBarticus
04-09-2012, 05:03 PM
The idea of being able to sell units has come up a lot but I don't see that happening in the near future... I've got over 1300 units and don't need many of them. I want to increase my A/D, obviously, but I like doing missions as well. Doing missions requires large numbers of weak unwanted units. When I hit 2000 units ( I have just learned that this is the limit) I don't want to be stuck with like 500 light gunners or something stupid like that. So basically, I'm just going to stop doing missions and enjoying the game if I can't figure out how to get rid of these dismal units. Any thoughts?

bigflan
04-09-2012, 05:05 PM
Noo the limit of units brought into a fight against a rivals max is 2000 but the amount of units you own there is no limit

digitalwalker
04-09-2012, 05:08 PM
U don't need to worried about them as they will not affect ur gameplay. U can have more than 2000 units, and when battles, only the strongest 2000 units can be used, the rest will stay in ur inventory quietly.

MaverickMunkey
04-09-2012, 05:09 PM
The idea of being able to sell units has come up a lot but I don't see that happening in the near future... I've got over 1300 units and don't need many of them. I want to increase my A/D, obviously, but I like doing missions as well. Doing missions requires large numbers of weak unwanted units. When I hit 2000 units ( I have just learned that this is the limit) I don't want to be stuck with like 500 light gunners or something stupid like that. So basically, I'm just going to stop doing missions and enjoying the game if I can't figure out how to get rid of these dismal units. Any thoughts?

The 2000 units is the maximum number of units that you can take into battle (so long as you are using the max number of allies of 500). There is no maximum to the number of units that you can actually have - the game will just choose the highest rated units that you can take into battle depending on the number of allies you have.

You can keep adding to the number of units that you have and the low end ones will just stay there - no way to get rid of them!

Written at the same time as digitalwalker!

LeBarticus
04-09-2012, 05:10 PM
Bahaha okay I was just freaking out. Thanks guys. Was reading the thread "for FNGs" posted by what's his face

JohnnyR
04-09-2012, 05:26 PM
Edited the sheet to hopefully avoid confusion, thanks for voicing the confusion. Things like this are cleared up when people speak up, quite helpful.

Mcdoc
04-09-2012, 05:31 PM
Man - I really wish I had bought an FNG when it was out. The low stats is what made the thing pretty useless - but sometimes useless idiots are good to keep around for a few laughs - we even have one or two, well, actually just one of those here on the forums :)

LeBarticus
04-09-2012, 07:39 PM
@JohnnyR - Yeah man np. Thank YOU for putting in the effort to help out other players. You should maybe get comped something from funzio? Haha ;)
Although most players don't really check out the forums, but that's their loss.

LeBarticus
04-09-2012, 07:41 PM
Everyone's a FNG at one point :-p