PDA

View Full Version : How about a 'Thx Funzio' ?

Burn
04-09-2012, 04:48 PM
We are always fast to criticise Funzio, and on any given day you will see threads started on here claiming all manner of contrived conspiracy theories about what Funzio are doing to destroy the game for free players, and force us all into buying Gold.

How about, even if just this once, we show some appreciation for a change?

I know many of you have dropped the Loaded Dice without spending any real money - which naturally means you will also have got the 4 free crate-level items on the way to the main goal.

I have a suspicion that Funzio may have given us this 4-day event as an Easter present.

Personally I have dropped some great items, a whole bunch of Rock Tour Buses for example, loads of R points, and Dice on both iPad and iPhone.

I am convinced the drop rates were geared to try and give as many of us as possible, that put in the necessary time and effort, a high chance of success.

Thx Funzio, it was appreciated, and Happy Easter :D

mnju_03
04-09-2012, 04:50 PM
Said it before, say it again.. Thx Funzio!!!

Nicholost
04-09-2012, 04:51 PM
Agreed. Events are awesome because at a minimum, they drop great loot. I don't have 10 diamond pendants, but I am thankful for all the items I've received getting to 9. Definitely worthwhile to play these events, even if you are a camper.

enahs1
04-09-2012, 04:54 PM
I got to 9, that's more then I expected and I got 4 great weapons... Thanks Funzio

Gaming Will
04-09-2012, 05:02 PM
Great thread, and still stuck at 9. Oh well, I got a few hours left to try.

I agree the opened boxes gave great loot.

duelblade
04-09-2012, 05:05 PM
im stuck at 9 as well bought 650 gold 2 hours ago and im arguing if I should spend it on buildings or try to get the dice.

Ghost818
04-09-2012, 05:05 PM
I'd also like to thank Funzio, Burn covered it pretty well, my reaction to the 10th pendant was priceless.

epicrecipe
04-09-2012, 05:12 PM
Thanks Funzio!

Joeycool
04-09-2012, 05:34 PM
Yep... I do like the events. You get lots of free stuff!

I even managed to get the dice all with in game cash. I am convinced the odds were better for this event.

Thanks Funzio.

Santa
04-09-2012, 05:40 PM
Even at 9 pendants, I feel really good. I've never gotten to 9 before! Thank you Funzio and have a happy Easter!

Rhino72
04-09-2012, 05:41 PM
Agreed. Events are awesome because at a minimum, they drop great loot. I don't have 10 diamond pendants, but I am thankful for all the items I've received getting to 9. Definitely worthwhile to play these events, even if you are a camper.

+ 1 here. Take the 4 basically free items and enjoy it. Only going in thinking it is a free event is liberating and a nice gift from funzio. If you want thank them buy some gold at some point (preferably during a sale that should be when...)

Fig Oni
04-09-2012, 05:48 PM
First I would like to thank myself for being able to, by chance getting all 10 pendants.
Without my grit and determination to get 10 without gold, people at funzio HQ would be making more events for people to get burnt when buying gold.

Thank Funzio for Great events, which give high level player a greater chance in becoming more elite.

We ALL LOVE YOU from the bottom of our hearts.

Yahkin
04-09-2012, 06:06 PM
Meh...They are a business. You want to thank them, spend some money with them.

beaux
04-09-2012, 06:30 PM
Thanks Funzio! It was my first time to get all 10 and I have to admit it was almost like being a kid at Christmas again thanks for the present made my Easter!

Nudie
04-09-2012, 07:05 PM
I agree. Thanks Funzio. I might even buy some gold when you have your next sale.:)

TRAZ
04-09-2012, 07:43 PM
Kudos to Funzio for offering events, now if only iTunes would get their heads out of the sand. Epic fail for them this time around.

i need muney
04-09-2012, 08:17 PM
I don't really think that raising drop rates was an act of good will, rather an experiment to see how will it go.
And judging by the sudden bonus change and a NEW push, it didn't go all that well.
But I would like to thank Funzio for adding four new maps and having events in the first place ^_^
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb297/CutControl/be256f04.jpg

procsyzarc
04-09-2012, 08:21 PM
I have backward luck, got the previous 3 items with little or no gold spent, so far am up to 500gold since getting number 9 and still don't have 10th. This one seemed a lot easier for most but I have found it the hardest so far.

Xira
04-09-2012, 08:44 PM
Well I really wanted this bonus........... So thanks funzio for dragging another 100USD out of me......... 60 opens to go from 9-10......................... At least it is an improvement over the 5500 gold for the burner...........

Sorry burn, that's as much positivity as I can muster.....

xclusiv
04-09-2012, 09:00 PM
its not the price of gold that bothers me its the price of the gold items that bother me like 900gold for an item like your spending 100 dollars for 200-300 increase in stats which is insane. but im thankful for the great customer service ive recieved and all the times ive been helped by the support team and compensated and they have always resovled my issues many times, i mean i deleted my hood like twice, and they restored it for me they didnt have to but they were helpfull many times.

Ram
04-09-2012, 09:01 PM
http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj627/FromRamWithLove/84fbe6e6.jpg

kinghansen
04-09-2012, 09:02 PM
Thank you for finally making the odds decent of getting 10 gems during an event without gold.

Burn
04-10-2012, 05:17 AM
Any more for any more?

Give them the credit they deserve, and we may get more 'special holiday events' with better drop rates and more achievable prizes.

Silverstripe
04-10-2012, 05:26 AM
Given these items have unique properties, I wouldn't be surprised if they get recycled in the future and we get another chance to get them. Those that got the 10 item in the past may be able to get a second...not for the bonus, just the stats.

This game plans to be around for years to come, it seems logical the prizes will be back ... Maybe once a year? Or 6 months at the rate they are cranking them out.

Have hope!!

Fig Oni
04-10-2012, 05:59 AM
Any more for any more?

Give them the credit they deserve, and we may get more 'special holiday events' with better drop rates and more achievable prizes.

I honestly don't see the point of the thread.
Why should people thank funzio for.
Most people who invest in the game have spent real cash on a free game, it's them who funzio should be thanking and have by adding extra features to keep the game more interesting.
Now if a person spent 600 gold to get the final prize or was relentless by making sure he attempted opening as many boxes in the days as possible and received the prize still used his own time on a virtual game of mafia war.

Now if your want to thank funzio the real and proper way is to buy gold as to funzio its better than your dry thread that don't show anything bar your a bart licker.

Swifty
04-10-2012, 06:11 AM
+1 Fig Oni

A little bit on the harsh side, but yeah, what he said.

xclusiv
04-10-2012, 07:00 AM
+ 10 Fig on

funzio would appreciate it more if you buy gold instead of make this thread.

Sasha54
04-10-2012, 08:10 AM
Yeah - Thanks!!

Got to 9 using middle option. Got some decent stuff along the way - only 1 Rock Tour Bus. But I was on vacation so wasn't hitting every hour.

Yes - I'm a nerd and played while on vaca.........

mdtacor
04-10-2012, 08:55 AM
Thanks Funzio for not giving me the Military Assault Rifle after I uploaded Modern Warfare because I was too late :D