PDA

View Full Version : Lost almost 50 Mafia overnight. Really??

BLEED BLUE
04-09-2012, 11:11 AM
I had almost 890 members a little over a day ago.

I woke this morning to 840.

Anyone else ever experience something like this?

Level 79
Attack = 8454
Defense = 8746

Boom
04-09-2012, 11:13 AM
Does it matter since ur over 500 mafia anyways...?

QPR
04-09-2012, 11:17 AM
Maybe they don't want to be your friends anymore !

BLEED BLUE
04-09-2012, 11:26 AM
When I first starting playing, a little under a month ago, I didn't think so.

About two days ago I was getting owned by a player who had Attack 5200 and Defense 5600.

I don't know how this was happening, every one of my stats crushed this player's stats except for my mafia size.

The player that was owning me had somewhere around 1050 mafia members.

I was going to increase my mafia size today and get some revenge. That is when I noticed my "new" mafia size.

I'm at a loss..

BLEED BLUE
04-09-2012, 11:26 AM
50 members overnight. Seems kind of extreme don't you think?

Rhino72
04-09-2012, 11:34 AM
If you are new to the forums you will find some old interesting posts on attack vs defense both fight and rob. You only use your best 500 items so it doesn't matter if he has 1000 and you have 800. If he was robbing you and you were getting "owned" it doesn't seem that strange with 5200 attack vs 8500 def. As for 50 members lost maybe it does seem like alot but it really doesn't matter since you are already above the 500 cap. It might be extreme but it doesn't matter.

Just to make sure you are using your 500 most effectively you should check and make sure that the total equipment used in robs and attacks equal at a minimum 2000 and maximum 2500 (if you are using explosives).

BLEED BLUE
04-09-2012, 11:44 AM
Thanks Rhino72.

I should have been clearer.

By owning me, I meant he was attacking me and winning. I would attack back and lose - every time :mad:

Thanks for the info regarding the equipment. I am about 300 items short of 2,000.

I'll purchase more now. I just robbed a hood for $72,000!!! Who leaves that much uncollected??

nvbealone
04-09-2012, 11:53 AM
Thanks Rhino72.

I should have been clearer.

By owning me, I meant he was attacking me and winning. I would attack back and lose - every time :mad:

Thanks for the info regarding the equipment. I am about 300 items short of 2,000.

I'll purchase more now. I just robbed a hood for $72,000!!! Who leaves that much uncollected??

if you think 72k is a lot, then you needa find more hoods to see. the highest i have robbed in a hood was close to 2.6m

BLEED BLUE
04-09-2012, 12:01 PM
if you think 72k is a lot, then you needa find more hoods to see. the highest i have robbed in a hood was close to 2.6m

NICE!!!! Now that's what I'm talking about.

Rhino72
04-09-2012, 12:03 PM
Bleed take a look at the stickied best of the best guides. The best thing you could do with that 72K is invest it back into your hood income and find a few spots that drop loot you can add.

You never know that person could have 0 points in energy / Stam and all points in Defense. Some great threads on attack def game theory so when you have time they really do help you with a long term build.

BLEED BLUE
04-09-2012, 12:25 PM
Changing the topic for a second.

Stupid question but I'll ask it while I have your attention.

I get an occasional posts from players who state that the creators of CC will give me big rewards for reposting their message 25 times on different players walls.

I have never done it because I think it is just someone trying to get me to post their code for them. Am I correct in thinking this way or (and the gullible side kicks in) should I repost the message?

Euchred
04-09-2012, 12:29 PM
Changing the topic for a second.

Stupid question but I'll ask it while I have your attention.

I get an occasional posts from players who state that the creators of CC will give me big rewards for reposting their message 25 times on different players walls.

I have never done it because I think it is just someone trying to get me to post their code for them. Am I correct in thinking this way or (and the gullible side kicks in) should I repost the message?

Don't repost it's a pseudo scam that people use to get there codes around you'll never get gold this way. There used to be a sticky about it.

BLEED BLUE
04-09-2012, 12:30 PM
Don't repost it's a pseudo scam that people use to get there codes around you'll never get gold this way. There used to be a sticky about it.

Roger that. Thanks.

Rhino72
04-09-2012, 12:34 PM
In the past a stickied post on this by CC Mark said it was a bannable offense. That is no longer stickied but ignore those posts both in game and when you get them in real life!!!!! Only way to get gold is through Tapjoy or real $$$$.

While you have my attention I would also like to say well done if you are trolling so let's move on.

BLEED BLUE
04-09-2012, 12:49 PM
Trolling?? WTF!!! Troll this!!!

This is a community forum and that is what I used it for. I went off topic because, while no one really answered my original question, this reposting message came across my wall from F.C two days ago and I decided to ask about it. It's my post, I'll do what I want with it. Sorry I interrupted you getting your panties out of a bunch.

Don't reply if you don't want this post to jump back up. If your head wasn't so far up your ass, you would have read that Euchred answered my post and it was closed. FYI 68 other people read the post.

While I still have your attention, don't be a D-head!!

i need muney
04-09-2012, 01:09 PM
Dee Icy kay. Thumbs up if you get it ;)

Rhino72
04-09-2012, 01:33 PM
Trolling?? WTF!!! Troll this!!!

This is a community forum and that is what I used it for. I went off topic because, while no one really answered my original question, this reposting message came across my wall from F.C two days ago and I decided to ask about it. It's my post, I'll do what I want with it. Sorry I interrupted you getting your panties out of a bunch.

Don't reply if you don't want this post to jump back up. If your head wasn't so far up your ass, you would have read that Euchred answered my post and it was closed. FYI 68 other people read the post.

While I still have your attention, don't be a D-head!!

The 50 mafia members that dropped off your list last night all sent my a PM and said they couldn't stand your blind steriod rages. I didn't believe it until now.

BLEED BLUE
04-09-2012, 02:06 PM
The 50 mafia members that dropped off your list last night all sent my a PM and said they couldn't stand your blind steriod rages. I didn't believe it until now.

You told me. Now who's "trolling"? Tool.

Arthur
04-09-2012, 03:20 PM
Did you count all your items ? For example do you have minimum 500 vehicles to equip your mafia?
Or minimal 500 melee?

Each mafia member, up to a max of 500, can have 1 item of each kind.
Weapon , melee , armor, vehicle etc etc