PDA

View Full Version : Valor hack?

Errol
04-09-2012, 11:02 AM
Is it possible for a level 10 player to have items that amounts to 6800 respect points.

Player has 48 jobs completed, 232 fights won, 37 robberies won, hourly income $710.

Santa
04-09-2012, 11:06 AM
I don't think it's possible.

colster
04-09-2012, 11:08 AM
It is possible they have good stats and have done a few thug life's. Could of found respect in bank boxes in this and other events?

However if you think they have cheated then email support with their name and id if you know it and they will investigate.

QPR
04-09-2012, 11:08 AM
Jail breaker

i need muney
04-09-2012, 01:16 PM
Jail breaker
And how does that apply to RP?

jaywalker
04-09-2012, 02:09 PM
And how does that apply to RP?

Anything is possible

Arthur
04-09-2012, 03:26 PM
There are also reward items given after completing certain assigments.
Some of those items can also be bought with respect points.
Don't be mistrusted when counting all those points together.
Maybey that person got it fair and square.

Errol
04-09-2012, 04:02 PM
Thanks for the replies.
Hard to say if it's a hack or legit. The items he has is not under his loot inventory. Maybe they jusy don't show up as loot inventory when won from a pve.

Items he has is
32- colombian knifes @ 200 respect
4- tommy guns @ 100 respect

Also he has no items won from special events (safe was last 1 iirc)

Ghost818
04-09-2012, 04:06 PM
Thanks for the replies.
Hard to say if it's a hack or legit. The items he has is not under his loot inventory. Maybe they jusy don't show up as loot inventory when won from a pve.

Items he has is
32- colombian knifes @ 200 respect
4- tommy guns @ 100 respect

Also he has no items won from special events (safe was last 1 iirc)
If you ever come across people whose accounts look suspicious, even if they are or aren't, they aren't going to get banned specifically because you reported them. Your report is going to be analyzed by the staff, and they will decide what to do with the person. The email is support@funzio.com, hope my explanation was clear.

Errol
04-09-2012, 04:14 PM
Plus too he has 63 camaro's. How he get all that money from his income?

edit- maybe possible, he has $3 million in inventory
so that amounts to $9000 per fight/ robbery
no gold units

Errol
04-14-2012, 06:58 PM
Confirmed he is a hacker. From level 10 to 13, he has gained 80 colombian knifes, 126 tommy guns and 118 combat boots.
Report sent in 5 days ago, but no action taken. Beware.

Santa
04-14-2012, 07:11 PM
I'm not scared of a level 13...

But good luck with your support experience! :)

Errol
04-14-2012, 07:17 PM
Ha, thats like over 42000 in respect points.
Add to that his billions of $.
Can't track him 4 long. Soon out of my news feed.

His name is jc, level 13 and going up fast.

Errol
04-14-2012, 11:27 PM
Did some reading on hacks. A ban is useless as the hacker can just change his Ios id with UDID faker. So he cannot b banned. He's out of my feed so I guess theres nothing I can do.

I did attack him 71 times sucessfully straight, but then he added 40,000 respect to his account. oh well i give up

CounterSniper
04-14-2012, 11:31 PM
Did some reading on hacks. A ban is useless as the hacker can just change his Ios id with UDID faker. So he cannot b banned. He's out of my feed so I guess theres nothing I can do.

I did attack him 71 times sucessfully straight, but then he added 40,000 valor to his account. oh well i give up

Keep reporting it. They can be banned. The game acct is connected to that UDID. So if they get banned they can play with the UDID faker but they have to start all over from lvl 1 again.

Errol
04-14-2012, 11:34 PM
funny thing is I thought he would of been banned by now. I know now that they cannot ban the hackers.

Errol
04-14-2012, 11:36 PM
i did report it. nothing done. Tired of reporting it on n on. I'm done.

CounterSniper
04-14-2012, 11:37 PM
funny thing is I thought he would of been banned by now. I know now that they cannot ban the hackers.

That's simply not true. They do and they will. They are back logged dealing with these scumbags and it unfortunately takes time.

Stay strong grasshopper.

Errol
04-14-2012, 11:40 PM
But they sent me emails that action has been taken, and they will not share what happens. What happened is nothing done.

Thank you for the report. I'm looking into this player now. Please be aware that we do not share the results of our investigations or detail any actions taken.

Regards,

A

i need muney
04-14-2012, 11:40 PM
Udid faker lets you start over. You won't keep you're stuff.

Errol
04-14-2012, 11:50 PM
Udid faker lets you start over. You won't keep you're stuff.

Well that's good to know. I think....

edit: Well at least I have an option to start over, but 4 people that have spent real money
on this game..... well they get screwed

vitus79
04-15-2012, 12:33 AM
does anyone know how to take a screenshot of a player's inventory in game? i need report someone.

sleep+home button saves screenshot in ur photo folder

emcee
04-15-2012, 12:51 AM
It's possible you are sending it to the wrong department/staff. Cheater reporting should be emailed to mobile@funzio.com with "Cheating" in the subject line.
Support@funzio.com cheating emails gets placed in the same inbox with other emails like misclicks, gold issues, etc.

Errol
04-15-2012, 01:28 AM
It's possible you are sending it to the wrong department/staff. Cheater reporting should be emailed to mobile@funzio.com with "Cheating" in the subject line.
Support@funzio.com cheating emails gets placed in the same inbox with other emails like misclicks, gold issues, etc.

Nope. They always send me "I'm looking at this player now....."
Read other threads that nothing done to the player, so oh well.
Feel bad 4 people who spend money on this game. I guess the hackers win.

Aid
04-15-2012, 02:47 AM
Nope. They always send me "I'm looking at this player now....."
Read other threads that nothing done to the player, so oh well.
Feel bad 4 people who spend money on this game. I guess the hackers win.

I had reported someone previously who had about 900 million respect point items, it was a flagrant hack, I reported and at least 3 others, but it took about 3 weeks for his inventory to be stripped. Be patient, if the player is not legit they will take action.

Errol
04-15-2012, 03:06 AM
I had reported someone previously who had about 900 million respect point items, it was a flagrant hack, I reported and at least 3 others, but it took about 3 weeks for his inventory to be stripped. Be patient, if the player is not legit they will take action.

Wow thats like 2 late. By that time he's gonna murder all us respectable players.
It's been 6 days now, he hasn't revenged on me yet. But I assume soon, seeing that he added 40000 respect.
He's low mafia, level 13 with 1500 a/d. If he add max mafia, he' gonna murder every1.

Aid
04-15-2012, 04:15 AM
Wow thats like 2 late. By that time he's gonna murder all us respectable players.
It's been 6 days now, he hasn't revenged on me yet. But I assume soon, seeing that he added 4000 respect.
He's low mafia, level 13 with 1500 a/d. If he add max mafia, he' gonna murder every1.

Well if you do not want to get attacked by him/her any longer befriend and ask to join their mafia, that will also allow you to see what was done. The player I ran across had 9,999 of every high level RP item, he beat up everyone all the time until he was stripped of his items.

Errol
04-15-2012, 04:36 AM
Well if you do not want to get attacked by him/her any longer befriend and ask to join their mafia, that will also allow you to see what was done. The player I ran across had 9,999 of every high level RP item, he beat up everyone all the time until he was stripped of his items.

Thanks, but at 1st he only had 3 losses. Then he attacked me 6 times, so I revenged back 71 times. Now he has 74 losses, n I think he don't wanna b buddies. 😜

Errol
04-15-2012, 04:38 AM
Plus he no chat. I posted enough times to get off his news feed. Been posting like over 60 x's during the week.

edit: but i did post add me ������-������-������
n 123-456-789
n 666-666-666
lol

Aid
04-15-2012, 04:42 AM
Plus he no chat. I posted enough times to get off his news feed. Been posting like over 60 x's during the week.

Don't spam, some players feel 3 messages in a row is spam....spam will always get players to single you out. If someone posted over 60 times on my wall I would go out of my way to find the player. If you don't want retaliation stop posting and lay low. And also i think they fixed the wall, someone tried to spam my wall and all 428 messages were all grouped together.

CounterSniper
04-15-2012, 04:42 AM

That doesnt work. the comment wall gets filled but the newsfeed groups them together. You're just irritating him further by doing that.

Errol
04-15-2012, 04:48 AM
That doesnt work. the comment wall gets filled but the newsfeed groups them together. You're just irritating him further by doing that.

Nah, I experimented 1st. Posts sent 45 min apart from each other. So no grouping of the posts.

Aid
04-15-2012, 04:52 AM
Nah, I experimented 1st. Posts sent 45 min apart from each other. So no grouping of the posts.

Well see my post, that is just a poor tactic and frowned upon. Do not spam

Errol
04-15-2012, 04:54 AM
Well see my post, that is just a poor tactic and frowned upon. Do not spam

Well I guess hackers will always win then. I only do that to hackers. Though no way to stop hackers so they rule i guess.

Errol
04-15-2012, 05:00 AM
We r talking about hackers. No rules 4 them, so why I cannot spam his feed. Even if Funzio bans him he will b back n laughing, so hackers rule. No boundaries 4 hackers, sorry to say.

Aid
04-15-2012, 05:08 AM
We r talking about hackers. No rules 4 them, so why I cannot spam his feed. Even if Funzio bans him he will b back n laughing, so hackers rule. No boundaries 4 hackers, sorry to say.

Sorry you feel that way Errol. Spamming newsfeed is considered by most to be a very lame move, and most likely only ticks off the other player. If you are worried about being 'Killed' you should just lay low and don't bring attention to yourself. He will get banned or his items will be stripped.
I guess the old adage comes to mind....two wrongs do not make a right

Chiefer
04-15-2012, 05:12 AM
This thread is still going lol. Next time just e-mail support. Why you talking to him (the hacker)? Can't expect everything to be instant.

Errol
04-15-2012, 05:15 AM
np Aid n thanks 4 all the posts. I did my job of retaliation on him so I'm good. But I cannot win against a hacker.

At least I know I can start a new game, but I feel bad 4 the people who spent real money n don't want to start over.

Errol
04-15-2012, 05:17 AM
This thread is still going lol. Next time just e-mail support. Why you talking to him (the hacker)? Can't expect everything to be instant.

Did many times. Been 6 days n he still going strong.

Chiefer
04-15-2012, 05:21 AM
Did many times. Been 6 days n he still going strong.

Aww, well I guess I see why your here. I would have never talked to him personally. Sometimes people arn't hackers though. If he doesn't disappear lol.

iteachem
04-15-2012, 05:21 AM
They are running an event in the other games and I always find that support is slower during events.

Aid
04-15-2012, 05:24 AM
Aww, well I guess I see why your here. I would have never talked to him personally. Sometimes people arn't hackers though. If he doesn't disappear lol.

Chiefer,
Your old signature is needed, please bring it back

Errol
04-15-2012, 05:28 AM

Thats why hackers rule, I cant even get 46,000 respect and millions by level 13.