PDA

View Full Version : What Were You Doing When You Got Your Dice?

Ghost818
04-09-2012, 10:05 AM
Where were you and what were you doing when you got your dice?

In my case I got mine last night at my cousin's house. We were having an Easter party, and it was my Aunt's and Uncle's 25th Anniversary. I was drunk in my cousins room with friends and cousins sitting down, and when I got the dice I started thanking everyone who was in the room for being there because they were my luck. Everyone had the same expression: What the he|| is a diamond pendant and why the he|| are you thanking me, it was quite hilarious.

Lets try to not get off topic and stick with the point of the thread :)

enahs1
04-09-2012, 10:08 AM
Well I was doing nothing since I haven't got them yet... Dang things are eluding me

Santa
04-09-2012, 10:14 AM
Well I was doing nothing since I haven't got them yet... Dang things are eluding me

Me too, hopefully it's not when I'm half asleep. :/

i need muney
04-09-2012, 10:14 AM
Lol you're too excited about it. But glad your happy ;)
I was taking a break from work. Everybody goes out for a smoke, but I play Crime City. Held the button for a dash, though "common, ten!" and boom, it's there! Told my wife about it cause we always share even a little happening such as this :)

beaux
04-09-2012, 10:15 AM
I was watching Lady With a Dragon Tattoo and I had been trying so hard and fussing hard every time it didn't come up that when it did I clicked right off of it and had to double check inventory to make sure I had collected and it wasn't a figment of my imagination.

Ram
04-09-2012, 10:23 AM
Ddddddddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnn iiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt still stuck on 9................

Joeycool
04-09-2012, 10:30 AM
I had set my alarm to collect my 12hr buildings. Half asleep in bed becasue I am working afternoon shifts this week.

I cant believe how lucky I have been this time round! :)

Rhino72
04-09-2012, 10:32 AM
Kids woke me up this AM and I had to get ready for work. I picked up my Ipad and saw I had a box ready 2 hours ago so clicked and saw number 10. I smiled and then painfully walked to the shower because I blew my back out playing golf on Friday. If I told my wife that I was excited she would have given me the big L.

i need muney
04-09-2012, 10:32 AM
I had set my alarm to collect my 12hr buildings. Half asleep in bed becasue I am working afternoon shifts this week.

I cant believe how lucky I have been this time round! :)
Aww, cmon, man! It aint worth the sleep.

Euchred
04-09-2012, 11:26 AM
I was just on my computer playing some minecraft and my lockbox alarm went off paid for a gold open then a reset and another gold open and bam. I ran a victory lap through my house then text my brother a message that can't be repeated on here.

colster
04-09-2012, 12:25 PM
I was in bed half asleep using the dog as my iPad rest. Was too sleepy for anything energetic. Stroked the dog, told her I was going to kick ass with my income now and back to sleep I went.

Ram
04-09-2012, 12:33 PM
I was listening to somebody I used to know!

Fricco
04-09-2012, 03:23 PM
laying on couch watching ballgame, cursing under my breath that ive been sitting on 9 for over 2 days now all cash options, sitting on 510 gold and blew through 315 on timer resets till that crap popped out.
Congrats to all who received it especially non gold spenders, lucky SOB's ;)

Swifty
04-09-2012, 03:27 PM
Interesting to note that no one admits to one-hand typing when they got their dice.

Can I get banned for saying that?

mnju_03
04-09-2012, 03:30 PM
Interesting to note that no one admits to one-hand typing when they got their dice.

Can I get banned for saying that?

Well just in case... I have it quoted! lol

Twinkie
04-09-2012, 03:32 PM
I just got home and about to take a shower. Immediately opened it when I saw the push alert. I'm opening all boxes from now on before showering!!!! :D

Boom
04-09-2012, 03:34 PM
I was home sitting on the couch but then I opened a box, saw it, started dancing....

J-Rizzi
04-09-2012, 03:47 PM
Took my family to the Bronx Zoo, where I found out my brother-in-law, who didn't even play the game yesterday, got his 10th diamond this morning. I was inspired to find opportunities to open boxes on the hour. Since I knew he got his, I was less shocked when my 10th diamond penchant popped, but I am stoked. We were both medium cash only players. Funzio definitely made it easier to achieve this time around to get some of us hooked for the next event.

Warmonger
04-09-2012, 03:59 PM
Was on 9 for 2 days all for cash opens, only had a few opens left before bed so used 15 tapjoy gold and got the 10th. Well happy to get this as well as the diamond sig without spending a penny. As for the gold users complaining about draining gold and not getting it well there's plenty of game enhancements to buy with your gold and I love how this is fair for all players, spending gold will increase your chances but will not guarantee it.

Ghost818
04-09-2012, 04:10 PM
Interesting things we humans do while we play. Cool to know. Keep em coming guys sounds interesting, at least to me it does.