PDA

View Full Version : Got Prototype Suit & 2x All Terrain Bike First Time From My First Wrath Crates!

TricksterMatt
04-09-2012, 09:10 AM
Just been playing this game for about 5 days now and thought I would give it a shot at the wrath crates and got a prototype suit and 2x all terrain bike first time! I'm only level 19 at the moment and still learning the ropes about this game.

enahs1
04-09-2012, 09:15 AM
Well that prototype suit will put to at an advantage... I got myself one of those too.

mnju_03
04-09-2012, 10:11 AM
They rock, congratulations on the good luck!

Santa
04-09-2012, 10:13 AM
Maybe I can buy some luck with gold... :/

Ram
04-09-2012, 10:30 AM
pics or it didn't happen!

TricksterMatt
04-09-2012, 10:38 AM
pics or it didn't happen!

I added you on crimecity so check my gear out!

Arthur
04-09-2012, 10:44 AM
5 days and allready level 19? You have to realy slow down.
Now you have some great gear to start with and that is a big advantage to other players.
Try to camp for a few days and you will see what i mean.
In the meantime while camping search for camping here on the forum to find some tips.

Boom
04-09-2012, 11:11 AM
Add me I wanna see and yeah like Arthur said lvling fast is not good..

TricksterMatt
04-09-2012, 11:25 AM
How come I need to slow down? What should I do? And i'll have a look around the forum. If I level too fast will people easily rob and kill me?

Swifty
04-09-2012, 11:59 AM
There is another point of view (mine) where there is no such thing as leveling too fast, but it depends on how you want to play the game and it depends on how well you can handle being attacked and robbed.

TricksterMatt
04-09-2012, 12:01 PM
There is another point of view (mine) where there is no such thing as leveling too fast, but it depends on how you want to play the game and it depends on how well you can handle being attacked and robbed.

I don't really care of being attacked and robbed that much cause I know in future I will pwn the bastards that did it to me :P... And one question, are M4A1s still available to get? and where do i get them from?

ShawnBB
04-09-2012, 04:18 PM
Don't listen to those guys saying level too fast or something.
I'm lvl70 at my 60th play day, had income per hour 45000. Little below 100 mafia.
Early game just gather respect, follow respect goals and put skill points in stamina and atk def.

middle game I added some energy because I need to farm the 5/18 bomb squad suit at pier13.
If you have crate units or golden units, plus night vision binocular, chain whip and bomb squad, plus events items.
You are a boss at 100 mafia area, level doesn't matter at all.
Because we are 6 months behind those sharks, as long as your density is powerful, you are the man.

Hood advice:
Start building 50 gatlings around 30000 I/H, Rob whatever you want. Keep piling up CW and enjoy no banking life.
Expand when your I/H reaches 1/30 of the Expansion cost. sell worst ones if space needed.
Upgrading should follow the order of I/H divided by ROI. Whatever you can afford.
It directly tells you which building is worth to build at what time and become maginal at which level.