PDA

View Full Version : pvp payout question

freshmndave
04-09-2012, 08:16 AM
What is the max payout, per hit, when attacking an opponent, and what factors into this?

I have a lower level acct with 7 allies at level 12 and his pvp payout seems to be maxed around $2500 or $3000 with most opponents, regardless of how much cash they have lying around...and with each subsequent hit I keep receiving the same payout.

Is the payout capped based on my level/allies? Or my opponents?

Thanks

KCh
04-09-2012, 10:48 AM
Its based on level.

Freekizh
04-09-2012, 12:12 PM
At level 20's I was getting max payouts of around 150 -190K per attack. So you will see a big difference in a few more levels and I had not much more allies than you.

Poopenshire
04-09-2012, 01:44 PM
I am level 79, and its been a while since I have seen a PVP payout. I know I have max vault and probably most around my level have too for a while. I am not at the level yet where that max is not enough.

Fedup
04-09-2012, 01:51 PM
at level 85 someone took $798k from me in one foul swoop, probably multiple consective hits but unable to tell due to the situation report clumping it as one, which was half of my unprotected vault money and they would probably have took more but as i saw my balance drop like a stone i quickly spent the other 800k and took me under my vault limit, which meant i could no longer get the oil rig i was going for and still not got it lol

Maverick50727
04-09-2012, 02:24 PM
at level 85 someone took $798k from me in one foul swoop, probably multiple consective hits but unable to tell due to the situation report clumping it as one, which was half of my unprotected vault money and they would probably have took more but as i saw my balance drop like a stone i quickly spent the other 800k and took me under my vault limit, which meant i could no longer get the oil rig i was going for and still not got it lolBank it quick is key. If you are above you vault and don't have the stats to defend it, spend it. Once you hit 90 the big fish can see you and even a 10 mil vault with maxed out defenses can't help you against some. The strategy fo high end items is to collect it fast and spend before the wolves see it. Making 9 mil above the vault to get the nano is a kicker for some.

I hope it wasn't me who hit you before we allied. I just go down tthe list, so some people get hit a lot by me. Just liek you if I hit cash, I will go until I can't anymore. I will farm valor sometimes to complete goals the same way, but I stop attacking it I see people losing high end units like over 150K or tons osf small ones which add up, and go to the next guy. I still owe your some info, just been busy with work and the holiday. Sorry. I'll try to get a PM as soon as I can. Working with 12 people now who want my help with an anaylsis and guidance. I will get to you. Not sure if you got the stuff I sent at the end of last week. It may have gone into a black hole.

bigflan
04-09-2012, 02:40 PM
You see the second you get cash and go over your vault limit spend it quickly buy some units or invest back into upgrading your buildings or expansions buy some top end defense unit because if you don't give any cash people won't attack you because of how messed up pvp is most people will lose a net profit getting the nano factory is hard but at Lv60 when it's unlocked get it right away don't delay because pvp is not good at Lv 60 pvp is not a good way to get money and ending up getting a net loss so most people who read the forums stay away from pvp

Blackstone
04-09-2012, 02:58 PM
I've popped a few people for 300k in one attack and close to 2 mil total after hitting them with the max attacks (this was in levels 48-52). I'm at level 56 and the problem now is that everyone seems to have their vault's maxed out.

Poopenshire
04-09-2012, 03:28 PM
I've popped a few people for 300k in one attack and close to 2 mil total after hitting them with the max attacks (this was in levels 48-52). I'm at level 56 and the problem now is that everyone seems to have their vault's maxed out.

when I fill my vault over ~6mil (i am maxed out) i get some probing attacks, i know you can't tell how many but becuase i get no loses and they never attack again i am thinking they were probing for money. I usually hit revenge to look at their stats, and knowing mine are not small and I have alot of allies means they are suffering losses. I do not see them come back for seconds later either.

Agent Orange
04-09-2012, 03:31 PM
I believe the max you can take is $300,000 in one hit to a total of $3,000,000. I've hit quite a few cash cows with that result but if my memory serves me it is based on a percentage of the persons cash outside of the vault.

Blackstone
04-09-2012, 04:09 PM
I believe the max you can take is $300,000 in one hit to a total of $3,000,000. I've hit quite a few cash cows with that result but if my memory serves me it is based on a percentage of the persons cash outside of the vault.

You're right. I think it is 10% of unvaulted cash with a max of 300k per attack.