PDA

View Full Version : Hi there...and a few questions

Napolemon
04-09-2012, 07:57 AM
Hi, first of all I would like to thanks all forum members for all the posts that I have been reading over the last 3 months since starting this addictive game. The forum has made the whole gaming experience even more enjoyable specially by bringing up a few interesting topics related to the various strategies that can be implemented.
I have decided to post today now that I am a fairly seasoned player ... hopefully none of my questions or posts will be stupid to the eyes of the more senior members.

My question today is in relation to the non gold, or low/medium gold strategies. I consider myself a medium gold player as having spent a few bucks. However, my long term strategy is not to rely on gold (at least I will try to) but more on the top end cash units.

It it now my assumption that a non gold (or light/medium gold) player that would wish to be competitive to a degree in that game would have to built most of its army using the top end valor and cash units.
So would say namely, Super Hornets / Stealth Frigates for valor and Stealth Bomber (SB) / Aircraft Carrier (AC)/ Railgun destroyer (RD) for cash.
I would even say that purely based on the stats top end cash units are superior over the top end valor.
I had a few weeks ago just over 300k/h income representing roughly 5 M per day. In my estimation, I would need to double this in order to achiever 10 M per day if I want to have a chance to buy a couple of the top units on a daily basis and then to have a chance to build a solid army as I go along.

My question to the members of this forum is simply : do you have knowledge of a player that would have successfully partially or fully implemented this strategy? I have had several looks around but have barely seen anyone with AC / RD while the max number of SB i have seen in an army is < 100.

Thanks in advance.

Poopenshire
04-09-2012, 08:00 AM
There are rumors floating around of "Free Players" with Att and Def scores >100K. so it seems very possible.

bigflan
04-09-2012, 08:02 AM
There are rumors floating around of "Free Players" with Att and Def scores >100K. so it seems very possible.Yeah it's possible getting 2000 stealth bombers is 100 000 attack yeah possible

Maverick50727
04-09-2012, 08:42 AM
Hi, first of all I would like to thanks all forum members for all the posts that I have been reading over the last 3 months since starting this addictive game. The forum has made the whole gaming experience even more enjoyable specially by bringing up a few interesting topics related to the various strategies that can be implemented.
I have decided to post today now that I am a fairly seasoned player ... hopefully none of my questions or posts will be stupid to the eyes of the more senior members.

Welcome aboard fellow lurker. I waited like you before I posted too. More people should as the info is out there but many don't want to spend the time to research. I applaud you.

There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers so say. Live and learn from fools and from sages I say.

Yes it is possible, but no I'm not ther like you. Currious what level you are to have 300K athe your A/D stats? I'm at 270K but will fix that soon, I really haven't needed it as I have low loss cost of units. So I haven't bought any cash units in 2 weeks myslef, just the high end valors.

It is possible, but if you do the math no free player would have reached this yet without cheating. I would say as you know time is your enemy so unless you spend a large amount of gold to warp time to get upgrades you can't afford 2000 SB's. Most people near the 100K have some gold units, all high end valor untis and boost/nation upgrades to reach it. You probably know at around 50K A/D a free player should plateau and not be able to advance stats much due to cost and strongest units replacing weaskest margin diminishing.

Napolemon
04-09-2012, 09:06 AM
Hi Maverick and all, thanks for your reply.
@Maverick: I am currently level 50, now at 333k/h should be at over 340k/h once my 2nd oil rig has finished upgrading to level 3 in about 4 hours...
I should have formulated my question in a better way. I would be interested to know the overall strategy, stats and particularly the level of income of the people who have managed to successfully implement this strategy. Specially giving the fact that 2000 SBs would give you a very good attack for sure but this would have to definitely be complemented with some units with solid defense if you want to be able to resist a few raids/attacks.

With my current understanding, I feel that I would need to reach a level of income of at least 500k/h if i want to implement this strategy. And this would be based on upgrading the top payout building instead of relying on the low payout ones (i simply can not log in every hours let alone every 5 min).
This means :
- upgrading both of my oil rig to Level 4 (upgrade is 20M per oil rig i think)
- upgrading my diamond mine to Level 4 at least (i think level 3 is 18M to upgrade)
- etc etc
As you can see, the upgrades required are quite over 10M meaning that I will be more and more in a situation where my cash will be well over what my vault can hold (10M).

Consequently, I feel that the SB strategy can only go in pair with having built a solid defense first, but this being relative it would also mean having built this relatively soon in the game before being the prey of the sharks out there.

el_gringo
04-09-2012, 12:43 PM
Napolemon I'm nowhere near the kind of level where I've had to worry about keeping large cash amounts over my vault but I've seen two strategies to deal with this that I'm bearing in mind for if/when I do:

1. Invest in decorations (or buildings) and sell them seconds before making your purchase. You only get 50% of the original purchase cost back, but its tied up safe where no-one can even see it.

2. Go over a couple of pve levels in advance, hitting everything, but anything that requires more than one hit - don't make the last hit. Then come back to them when you need the money (ie right before you buy your building) and 'finish them off', thus receiving lots of fairly large amounts quickly and minimising the time you have unvaulted cash.

digitalwalker
04-09-2012, 02:38 PM
Yes, it is possible. I was in the similar suitiation as u, I bought some gold units in the beginning , and I took my advantages of having superior power, I farmed my ravils none stoply, but I also reminded myself that with my level increasing, that advantage will decrease and eventually vanish if I don't use it probably in each level. Hence I was very careful with my cash_gained/xp_gained ratio, always trying to maximize it. And now, I am at lvl92 with 60k+ stats, from 100+ stealth bombers, 200+ apache, 100+ viper fighter, and etc.. I knew that those cash units r all came from the gold units initially bought.

However, with my level increasing, it becomes harder and harder to farm cash easily from pvp, because of the number of effective cash cows r decreasing. So I start to farm my another account which has 490k/hour income, and that account farms the ravils in his bracket. So I am still able to sustain my cash flow. (I m also consider to start a third account, so that my effective number of cash cows will be tripleted)

A kind of key is that, I was always trying to drain all cashs from my ravils in every ally regim of each level.

ShawnBB
04-09-2012, 02:54 PM
Wow, DG. I'm only 92 right now and you leveled up like a maniac.:) (your level were way way behind me before...)

Players above lvl 70 must have their vault up to max 10 million.
My assumption is that if you level up a little more like 100+ with the increasing of IH, lot of players would have cash flow and try to take chances for the nanotech, then it's your hunting time. 70 to 90 is pretty tedious.

New high payout energy spot, you gotta try it.(if money is still an issue for ya..)

I just sold a nuclear power and a rail gun defense for nano :(

digitalwalker
04-09-2012, 03:06 PM
@BB

Wats up! Haven't seen u for ages. Looks like u were busying with life, I hope u were doing well.

Yes, I m lvl92 now:) but really dislike it, because of every movement takes ages in high levels.

Wondering which level will u in when my third account reachs level 90. Lol