PDA

View Full Version : Decorations don't show up

James_mac
04-09-2012, 04:34 AM
Has anybody else noticed that Decorations don't show up when you visit an alies base. Please fix this my base is beautiful :-D

Agent Orange
04-09-2012, 07:25 AM
Known issue, turned off by the devs.

Poopenshire
04-09-2012, 07:44 AM
might be a bandwidth issue, or something as simple as improved load times for users.

Agent Orange
04-09-2012, 10:24 AM
might be a bandwidth issue, or something as simple as improved load times for users.

Probably load times though wonder if having lots and lots of graphical elements could cause a app crash on a reload of the base. That would give someone a major tactical advantage if you could force your rivals app to crash each time they attacked you and you disappeared down the rabbit hole called the rivals list.

Agent Orange
04-09-2012, 10:28 AM
Or using the right combination of 'invisible' decorations in the optimum locations you could 'cloak' your base.... Damn now I going to have to kill y'all.

Sugarymama
04-09-2012, 11:00 AM
One of my goals right now is to buy 100 decorations. I usually complete all my goals, but this one is just ridiculous in my opinion. Unless the reward is 10,000 valor points (which I know it isn't), they can forget about it. The cheapest decoration costs $1,500, and while I'm making decent $$ now, why should I waste $ and space on a damn tree??? If anyone can see the benefit here please share, because I really don't.

Sorry to vent like that...

Maverick50727
04-09-2012, 01:22 PM
Yeah own tons of barrels and keep them if you have space, there could be another mission down the road. In the I had a pretty M for Maverick spelled out in barrels that nobody but me could see. Space it really tight now and I use the barrels fill in holes in my base, at some point if I get the luxury of space again I may spell something again. People can be creative so maybe that is another reason they turned it off.

Current cost for me is 12mil for expansion, so putting barrels out there to look pretty or cool costs way to much now.

Guyver01
04-09-2012, 06:22 PM
Same here decorations broken...