PDA

View Full Version : Units into battle?

elbenzorockz
04-09-2012, 01:36 AM
I am just wondering how many units I can take into battle

Currently I am level 51 With 244Alliance members and 946 (:cool:) units and most of my units are useless ones I got from attacking people, so I am just wondering what is the max amount I can take into battle and if the loot units really are a waste of numbers is there a way I can get rid of them

Tate
04-09-2012, 02:38 AM
It works like this: you get 5 allies per level, and take 4 units per ally into battle, so 51*5*4 =1020 units maximum taken.Read up some of the topic threads or do a search for " losses " or similar terms to get a feel of how it works

Bronson
04-09-2012, 02:44 AM
It works like this: you get 5 allies per level, and take 4 units per ally into battle, so 51*5*4 =1020 units maximum taken.Read up some of the topic threads or do a search for " losses " or similar terms to get a feel of how it works

That sounds about right to me!

Your up early/late Tate?

Bronson
04-09-2012, 02:47 AM
if the loot units really are a waste of numbers is there a way I can get rid of them

The only way is to lose them in battle at the moment

elbenzorockz
04-09-2012, 06:55 AM
Thanks alot guys =)

Maverick50727
04-09-2012, 07:47 AM
The only way is to lose them in battle at the moment Yes sad to say you can't get rid of them. I have thousands of them but I don't even use most of them. Once you get to the point of 10-11 being your lowest attack value you will find almost all the loot is lower and you will never take them into battle.

For a period of a week that started right before the last event, Funzio allowed players to get better loot like iron wings 21/16, bombarment frigates 13/12, ghost operatives 20/19 but they appeared to pull that back when the event ended. Now I think the highest you can get is the Mountain Citadel Tank 10/9 and the majority of the time all you get is tree snippers 3/0 ( I have 451 of those alone). They probably gave better loot during the event to help people losses but I never heard the reason. I loved getting loot that was almost always higher than the MC Tanks during the event and actually raised my stats some becuase I could use loot for a change. I think mini-subs were on the low end side of the new loot during the event. I did get a 114 Mini-subs as PVP loot during the last event, but again I don't even take those into battle.

Under last Friday's Feedback to Devs I suggest both bringing back the better loot and adding a Military Surplus buildign so we could sell loot to make cash and reballance armies. See my suggestions and others here:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?23557-Friday-Feedback-Day!&p=156806#post156806

elbenzorockz
04-10-2012, 03:04 AM
I have thousands of them but I don't even use most of them. Once you get to the point of 10-11 being your lowest attack value you will find almost all the loot is lower and you will never take them into battle.
[/url]

Ohh so does that mean you always take your best units into battle because i was worried that i would start taking the
loot units into battle over my best ones