PDA

View Full Version : Increase vault protection max!!!

BrodawgCanada
04-08-2012, 07:44 PM
10 million is not enough!!! How do we protect to get the nano tech??? I have people with 10x the amount of allies attacking me, I will never be able to save the extra 9 million, without it being stolen!!!

Thunder Child
04-08-2012, 07:53 PM
10 million is not enough!!! How do we protect to get the nano tech??? I have people with 10x the amount of allies attacking me, I will never be able to save the extra 9 million, without it being stolen!!!
As in war, you're gonna have to develop a strategy! There are plenty of creative suggestions on different threads around the forum.
BTW, I agree that a higher vault is required!!

overkill 280
04-08-2012, 09:14 PM
Yeah, I would also like to see a raise in the vault.

War Priest
04-08-2012, 09:17 PM
I don't. What would be the point of PVP then?

overkill 280
04-08-2012, 09:24 PM
I don't. What would be the point of PVP then? I guess your right in that aspect of the game. Sorry WP I'll never second guess you again :p

JMC
04-08-2012, 09:29 PM
U low levels are lucky you even make money from PvP. PvP has never been a source of income for me, ever. Unless there were hackers/glitchers with hundreds of millions out. But now, they wouldn't even be profitable.

Dreno33
04-08-2012, 09:52 PM
I don't. What would be the point of PVP then?

war priest did you check your inbox?????

War Priest
04-08-2012, 09:58 PM
war priest did you check your inbox?????

Affirmative.

I don't have anything to add Dreno. I don't quite get what your doing anyways. I don't see why you want dead threads stickied.

Dreno33
04-08-2012, 11:13 PM
Affirmative.

I don't have anything to add Dreno. I don't quite get what your doing anyways. I don't see why you want dead threads stickied.

-.- nvm...

elbenzorockz
04-09-2012, 01:25 AM
I am making money faster then I can protect it haha lost 1mil to people attacking me because it wasn't high enough

JackoV
04-09-2012, 02:33 AM
For the weaker players out there...

If your vault is at max... you can buy ''trees'' any other useless items/buildings... blablabla
and then sell all those buildings/trees.. and TADAAAAAAA you have enough cash :p

Yes.. it will costs you alot :)

I believe you get 50% refunded.. so 20mil in buildings/trees + 10mil cash in vault = 1 nano lol..

I agree vault needs to be upgraded... Why? Because it is not only building the nano and then its over... how about upgrade?!?! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

EnjoyLife
04-09-2012, 04:10 AM
I am making money faster then I can protect it haha lost 1mil to people attacking me because it wasn't high enough

Buy defensive units with it, which in turn makes it harder to steal your money.

Agent Orange
04-09-2012, 07:30 AM
As I mentioned before. If you are weak enough to be attacked and have money taken what is the logic in putting out a big cost/big payout money building. Just means the same people picking off your exposed cash are going to raid your Nanos so where is the logic in doing this. Plus once I nab it the first time all I need to do is keep coming back in 12 hour intervals.

RedLabit
04-09-2012, 07:46 AM
Lost some money by going above 10 mil some levels back. Still haven't got the nanotech.
Now I'm fine tuning new strategies to defend against strong attackers. I think I'm getting there.

I think 10mil max vault is still ok. At least it keeps the game challenging that way. I'm sure many of us will find getting the Nanotech with 10 mil vault to be the ultimate achievement (as of now), if we do manage to build one. I know I will be damn proud of myself when I do get there. Haha.

Games without challenges will eventually loose all players as it is not fun for the players to play any more. I guess that's why Free Players like to advertise their status because it is definitely more fun to play against the odds & challenges presented by the gold players. Let the vault remain at 10mil.

700 919 308

JohnnyR
04-09-2012, 07:47 AM
Buy defensive units with it, which in turn makes it harder to steal your money.

Plus you can sell em later to buy a....Nanotech.

Yeah...upgrades are gonna be brutal. What's the most expensive anyone's seen so far?

Maverick50727
04-09-2012, 08:18 AM
I am making money faster then I can protect it haha lost 1mil to people attacking me because it wasn't high enoughYeah you are only Level 51. People at that level aren't at their max vaults yet. It won't last trust me. Don't rely on it for income or else you can paint yourself into a corner. The game changes quite a bit around levesl 40-50 and 80-90 due to these limits. Wait until you reach L90 and magically you get put on the radar of the big boys of L165 and up.

The time to make money in PVP is in the early game before people figure out the vault thing and max it out. I built economy and stumbled blindly early on up to level 40 before I got the hang of things. Trial by error. Took me a while to correct my own mistakes but I'm playing free and in it for the challenge so that is why I didn't restart. Knowledge it power. If I restarted I could stomp my ways through the bottom ranks and pretty sure I could have 3-4 times my stats and 5-8 times the economy I have now, by the tiem I reached L105 where I'm at now. But again what fun would that be?

As far as the vault, maybe a slight increase but not to cover the nano. You need some challenge and exposed cash like Priest says. You have to be able to lose something. It is not just the cost of nanos, even my current expansion is 12mil. At some point you need a higher vault for upgrades too. I wouldn't go higher than 15mil. But then you will just get the nano and can't upgrade it. So at some point you will need strategy and think anyway!!!

As for the the nanos themselves I don't have any yet, but I agree with JMC. They make good targets so the verdict is out for me still. I may try for me in the next few weeks, but only to meet my building goals of 100 buildings.