PDA

View Full Version : Assassination Attempt

Big John
04-08-2012, 03:29 PM
Has anyone killed or been killed and what happens?

marebear
04-08-2012, 03:49 PM
Say what?

If you are killed you die in real life....

If your talking in game attacks, you either win or lose the fight, and either win or lose money/valor/units.

Warfiend
04-08-2012, 03:57 PM
The "assassination attempt" message just means you've been attacked as far as I can tell. I've wondered if it meant someone specifically targeted you on your base as opposed to an attack from the rivals list, as that would seem more like an assassination attempt in terms of how it plays in the game, but I haven't really tested this.

Big John
04-08-2012, 03:57 PM
Say what?

If you are killed you die in real life....

If your talking in game attacks, you either win or lose the fight, and either win or lose money/valor/units.
You can attempt to kill your rival, just wondering if it has been done and what happens next.

War Priest
04-08-2012, 03:58 PM
You can attempt to kill your rival, just wondering if it has been done and what happens next.

I don't get what you are talking about.

marebear
04-08-2012, 04:03 PM
The "assassination attempt" message just means you've been attacked as far as I can tell. I've wondered if it meant someone specifically targeted you on your base as opposed to an attack from the rivals list, as that would seem more like an assassination attempt in terms of how it plays in the game, but I haven't really tested this.

Now I"m confused. My newsfeed says you were attacked or you were raided. You mean someone leaves a comment saying "assassination attempt"? Are we still talking Modern War?

*bows out of thread*

Warfiend
04-08-2012, 04:04 PM
One of the messages the game sends you when you've been attacked and not in the game is something like "there's been an assassination attempt on your life" or something along those lines. As far as I can tell, it's just one of the ways it notifies you that you've been attacked.

It's one of the push notifications.

War Priest
04-08-2012, 04:05 PM
One of the messages the game sends you when you've been attacked and not in the game is something like "there's been an assassination attempt on your life" or something along those lines. As far as I can tell, it's just one of the ways it notifies you that you've been attacked.

It's one of the push notifications.

Oh, yep I get it now. Yeah John you don't die, it just means you have been attacked/raided and you won. It is just a notice to get you back into the game.

bigflan
04-08-2012, 04:05 PM
Oh, yep I get it now. Yeah John you don't die, it just means you have been attacked/raided and you won.That is so creepy

Big John
04-08-2012, 04:07 PM
When you raid someone you can attack the figure instead of buildings but I don't know how you could be successful.

marebear
04-08-2012, 04:11 PM
It depends on whose stats are higher/lower. If their defense is more than your attack your going to lose (most likely).

Also boost buildings and skill points count towards your winning or losing the fight. I never attack people, I always raid and check their stats.

Luke7676
04-08-2012, 04:13 PM
Yeah there all just push notes. You can not die. And all it ment as was said is they attempted a attack and you won. There are also more push notes that come in as well saying your defenses repelled so and so or hold the line so and so came and conquered. Stuff like that. No worries big John.

Warfiend
04-08-2012, 04:13 PM
When you raid someone you can attack the figure instead of buildings but I don't know how you could be successful.

When you attack the figure it works the same as attacking them on the list. There are no deaths in the game at this point.

bigflan
04-08-2012, 04:14 PM
Yeah there all just push notes. You can not die. And all it ment as was said is they attempted a attack and you won. There are also more push notes that come in as well saying your defenses repelled so and so or hold the line so and so came and conquered. Stuff like that. No worries big John.I have not been attacked since I turned notifications on could not try it out yet

Luke7676
04-08-2012, 04:16 PM
I have not been attacked since I turned notifications on could not try it out yet

I like the push notes. So I can keep up with what's going on while I'm not playing

War Priest
04-08-2012, 04:22 PM
I like the push notes. So I can keep up with what's going on while I'm not playing

Some are ok. I don't like the ones that says your supply depot or armory is ready to be collected. Don't get much money from them for me to be alerted.

marebear
04-08-2012, 04:25 PM
@War Priest

I know right, how about a notification that my big money is ready to be collected.. then my mom could quit fake slapping me to get off my phone and chat with people, lol.

Warfiend
04-08-2012, 04:34 PM
I know right, how about a notification that my big money is ready to be collected.. then my mom could quit fake slapping me to get off my phone and chat with people, lol.

I wish they had it so you could set notifications per build or upgrade. It seems like the way it is now, you only get a notification for the next thing that's done, and that's almost always one of the short timer things that aren't going to be raided by anyone who knows what they're doing. :D

War Priest
04-08-2012, 04:37 PM
I wish they had it so you could set notifications per build or upgrade. It seems like the way it is now, you only get a notification for the next thing that's done, and that's almost always one of the short timer things that aren't going to be raided by anyone who knows what they're doing. :D

An "upgrade has finished" push note would be nice to have.

marebear
04-08-2012, 04:43 PM
New Friday suggestions:

1. Upgrade has finished push note

2. Money building with actual money is finished push note

3. Permanent Sticky: Bigflan wants a free turret guy so he will hush up about it. :)

StuN
04-09-2012, 12:23 AM
Some are ok. I don't like the ones that says your supply depot or armory is ready to be collected. Don't get much money from them for me to be alerted.My lvl 4 & 7 supply depots will earn the same in 2 hours as a lvl 1 chemical plant earns in 12. They're not such small amounts when you look at it like that. It's all about how much time you're willing to put in I guess

EnjoyLife
04-09-2012, 04:17 AM
My lvl 4 & 7 supply depots will earn the same in 2 hours as a lvl 1 chemical plant earns in 12. They're not such small amounts when you look at it like that. It's all about how much time you're willing to put in I guess

How long until they earn what my level 5 oil rigs make? I don't want a push about a lvl 1 chemical plant either...