PDA

View Full Version : Happy Easter(:

Dreno33
04-08-2012, 08:06 AM
Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter and happy hunting! (for easter eggs and rivals) (; haha. If anyone wants to share they're plans for the day I'd love to hear them. I love Easter!

Today we're having a family get together at my house and I'm going to carry around my baby nephew and let him hunt easter eggs and hold them(:

overkill 280
04-08-2012, 08:11 AM
Happy Easter Dreno :) This morning we are going to Church, then after Church, somebody's coming to pickup the horse we sold them earlier in the week. Then we are off to the inlaws for Easter dinner :) And then back tonight, To go on here but of course :p

Dreno33
04-08-2012, 08:14 AM
Happy Easter Dreno :)

And then back tonight, To go on here but of course :p

well, thats just a given.

...silly. we know that(:

overkill 280
04-08-2012, 08:16 AM
Hahahaha Good :p

Thunder Child
04-08-2012, 08:31 AM
Feel a bit left out, actually. No real Easter in Korea. Only realized it was Easter weekend when some Korean guy gave some hard boiled eggs after my football match today. Certainly no chocolate eggs here!

Gixxxah_Ridah
04-08-2012, 08:33 AM
Happy Easter, just a day with family. Boys already did their egg hunt and opened their baskets this morning.

Dreno33
04-08-2012, 08:37 AM
Happy Easter, just a day with family. Boys already did their egg hunt and opened their baskets this morning.

jeez! early haha. its only 8:37am!

el_gringo
04-08-2012, 08:39 AM
The painted hard boiled egg things normal here in Germany too Thunder Child, you don't get the big chocolate eggs like in the UK - but can still get small ones and chocolate bunnys, daffodils etc. My gfs family are religious so they give us a basket of eggs - she eats all the hard boileds, I eat the chocolate!

Oh, I didn't read far enough into the jobs thread - but I'm guessing if your a foreigner living in Korea your either a teacher or military?

War Priest
04-08-2012, 08:39 AM
jeez! early haha. its only 8:37am!

11:37 in NH I think.

Dreno33
04-08-2012, 08:41 AM
The painted hard boiled egg things normal here in Germany too Thunder Child, you don't get the big chocolate eggs like in the UK - but can still get small ones and chocolate bunnys, daffodils etc. My gfs family are religious so they give us a basket of eggs - she eats all the hard boileds, I eat the chocolate!

Oh, I didn't read far enough into the jobs thread - but I'm guessing if your a foreigner living in Korea your either a teacher or military?

teacher, if I'm not mistaken. its of business, no?

Gixxxah_Ridah
04-08-2012, 10:52 AM
11:37 in NH I think.

Exactly. But my youngest son was up at 7am waking everyone else up lol

Warfiend
04-08-2012, 01:47 PM
Happy Easter everyone and have a good sunday to anyone who doesn't celebrate it. Finished up the easter breakfast and egg hunt and got some good family video. Tiring but fun. :D

War Priest
04-08-2012, 03:53 PM
Exactly. But my youngest son was up at 7am waking everyone else up lol

Haha he must of been excited. If he does that for Easter, I can only imagine Christmas. :p

Hello Kitty
04-08-2012, 03:56 PM
Happy day everyone! :) Hope it was good for all. Who has the popcorn? Which thread should I start with first?

bigflan
04-08-2012, 03:57 PM
Happy day everyone! :) Hope it was good for all. Who has the popcorn? Which thread should I start with first?Geezs I don't know

War Priest
04-08-2012, 03:57 PM
Happy day everyone! :) Hope it was good for all. Who has the popcorn? Which thread should I start with first?

I don't think there has been much going on today in the forums.

bigflan
04-08-2012, 03:59 PM
I don't think there has been much going on today in the forums.I changed my sig to turret operator and the people got angry so I changed it

Warfiend
04-08-2012, 04:00 PM
I changed my sig to turret operator and the people got angry so I changed it

I found a free turret operator in my inventory today. I think they gave it to me by mistake. The stats are sweet!

bigflan
04-08-2012, 04:01 PM
I found a free turret operator in my inventory today. I think they gave it to me by mistake. The stats are sweet!Your lien man they should give it to me

Warfiend
04-08-2012, 04:02 PM
Yeah, I'm just kiddin ya.

War Priest
04-08-2012, 04:08 PM
I thought bigflan was in here. It's good to see he isn't. ;)

bigflan
04-08-2012, 04:08 PM
Hey I'm here now

marebear
04-08-2012, 04:19 PM
Hey Happy Easter!!! We went to sunday donuts at my nanas as usual and then went to my moms for Easter Dinner. I'm waiting til next Monday to do Easter goodies cuz the little one doesn't know any better and the big one will be down for a visit then.

@Thunder Child :( You need me to send you some real chocolate? My husband was over in Korea twice. Once as a kid with his dad (army brat) , and once for his own hardship tour. He said the drinkie girls are super aggressive.

Ever seen old school Sesame St where they play "one of these things just doesn't belong here?" Thats what his pictures look like from when he was a kid.. bunch of little Korean kids and one white boy. lol.

Gixxxah_Ridah
04-08-2012, 06:08 PM
Haha he must of been excited. If he does that for Easter, I can only imagine Christmas. :p

Same thing, always up early when he is excited. Lol but try getting him up for school... Mission impossible lol

Thunder Child
04-08-2012, 10:29 PM
Hey Happy Easter!!! We went to sunday donuts at my nanas as usual and then went to my moms for Easter Dinner. I'm waiting til next Monday to do Easter goodies cuz the little one doesn't know any better and the big one will be down for a visit then.

@Thunder Child :( You need me to send you some real chocolate? My husband was over in Korea twice. Once as a kid with his dad (army brat) , and once for his own hardship tour. He said the drinkie girls are super aggressive.

Ever seen old school Sesame St where they play "one of these things just doesn't belong here?" Thats what his pictures look like from when he was a kid.. bunch of little Korean kids and one white boy. lol.

It's not just the 'drink girls' - pretty much all of the female of the Korean species has an aggressive edge.... And I married one! Makes for an interesting marriage!!!

marebear
04-08-2012, 11:10 PM
I'm sure she's a doll :) My friends husband is army too and their headed your way for a two year tour.

Futdautoula
04-08-2012, 11:11 PM
To deliver the time of both the customers and the cane, they fundamental edify the workers. Operation of Interceramic Tile has dependence in cultivation and education is power and can restrict things of work. They carry off it as an agenda to teach at one and all wide ceramic, a skimpy just the same from time to time gone goes a long way. If the workers or character disquiet service has consciousness of the ceramic then they would be able to disclose in a haler and would produce better revenue and profit. Visit this website: interceramic ceramic tile (http://www.interceramictile.org)

Thunder Child
04-08-2012, 11:41 PM
I'm sure she's a doll :) My friends husband is army too and their headed your way for a two year tour.
Once people get used to it, Korea is a great place to live and work.

Coolio
04-09-2012, 12:55 AM
Hey Funzio, where was the special units for Easter?

Futdautoula
05-06-2012, 04:33 AM
To lay the sometime of both the customers and the sceptre, they fundamental educate the workers. Directorship of Interceramic Tile has fealty in cultivation and education is power and can trim time of work. They take it as an agenda to tutor possibly man and all about ceramic, a hardly tempo done for goes a crave way. If the workers or customer care putting into play has knowledge of the ceramic then they would be adept to disclose in a mastery and would generate outdo interest and profit. Visit this website: interceramic tile (http://www.interceramictile.org)