PDA

View Full Version : Expansion Question

leek_info
04-08-2012, 06:46 AM
So, my last expansion cost was about 4.6 million or 5 million (I can't remember the exact amount) but this next expansion is 8 million. Is that right? Has anybody else gotten to that point? That's a huge and unfair jump if you ask me. I know funzio is trying to preserve the game and all but damn..

Also is the max vault size at 10 million? I was really hoping to get that Nanotech Factory unhindered, lol

But, If the vault is max 10 milli, I guess I really am going to work on my Cement and Composite Factory first. :-(

EnjoyLife
04-08-2012, 07:00 AM
Max vault is 10 million.

A lot of us are past 8 million per expansion. It is what it is.

Thunder Child
04-08-2012, 07:01 AM
So, my last expansion cost was about 4.6 million or 5 million (I can't remember the exact amount) but this next expansion is 8 million. Is that right? Has anybody else gotten to that point? That's a huge and unfair jump if you ask me. I know funzio is trying to preserve the game and all but damn..

Also is the max vault size at 10 million? I was really hoping to get that Nanotech Factory unhindered, lol

But, If the vault is max 10 milli, I guess I really am going to work on my Cement and Composite Factory first. :-(
I'm afraid it is right, and yes, the maximum vault is still 10m at present. The next few jumps for land expansion after 8m are ok, but then it goes up sharply again after that. There's a thread not far from this with all the costs.
You can also find an interesting thread on people's ideas for getting the Nano factory. If you have any bright ideas on that one, be sure to let us know. Have fun!

leek_info
04-08-2012, 07:02 AM
Yeah, you are right just gotta let time pass. Thanks.

leek_info
04-08-2012, 07:05 AM
Thanks ThunderChild

GIJoeJarhead
04-08-2012, 07:53 AM
can anyone tell me how to build a desalination plant?

Thunder Child
04-08-2012, 07:58 AM
can anyone tell me how to build a desalination plant?
First, you need to have an area of water available on your base to build it. Then buy and build the desalination plant as you would any other building.

GIJoeJarhead
04-08-2012, 08:15 AM
thanks...I thought I tried that, but I guess I didn't do it right the first time