PDA

View Full Version : Which weapons best to buy?

colster
04-08-2012, 05:18 AM
Before finding this forum I made a lot of mistakes but am trying to correct them now.
I don't use gold to buy weapons, only in game cash.

I am currently level 94 with 235 mafia. Attack is 9.5k and defence is 11.5k. cash income is 35k

I have 63 cw, 18 fcg, 30 shotguns and 1 excelero + a few columbian knives etc.

I am building up my cash income now so trying not to do fights or robberies so as not to level up, so saving RP is not an option as I am not gaining any.

I'm just wondering what items would be best for me to buy to beef up my stats so that I can move forward and have a better chance as I hit level 100.

I have been buying garottes as they give an attack of 10 with a reasonable price which add 5 to my attack but nothing to defence. Though defence is not good one them. I'd say the items that give combined good attack/defence are very expensive for me so will have to split them up, one weapon for each.

I'm just wondering which I should be focusing on buying for melee, armour and guns. I don't want to buy more shotguns as I want to be able to save up for RPGs.

Your advice and wisdom would really be appreciated.

Santa
04-08-2012, 05:55 AM
Buy Hand Grenades if your economy can support them. I don't recommend defensive explosives but they do help if your economy can support them. Depends if you need an offensive of defensive boost...

If you want to get stronger compared to your rivals without spending too much cash, the best thing you could do is to trim your mafia size. With a lower mafia and the same equipment, your mafia will be better equipped compared to your rivals.

And if you're looking for some cheap cash items try these:

Meat Cleaver (melee) 6/4
Hand Grenade (explosive) 4/0
Riot Shield (armor) 1/12
SWAT Helmet (armor) 4/8
Steel Garrote (melee) 10/5

And some other ones that I can't remember. Just be careful, cash weapons are of less value then RP items. Good luck!

NotsoFunzio
04-08-2012, 06:01 AM
Mace is a great early defensive weapon..... Iv had 400 for like forever...

3000K for 6 defence.... They are cheap as chips... And im still using them now.

I bought them long before I had a lot of nail bats 5 defence...

IMO a great early mid game defence investment that you will be using for ages.

I will be moving onto tasers and katanas when I can afford them.

kaz
04-08-2012, 06:23 AM
You also have in level 112 FBI Shield (1/24), which is really good as a defense item and for boosting your defense. The only problem is you need to have a powerful economy because one FBI Shield costs 1.5m.