PDA

View Full Version : Goodfella, 3 crates or hellfire?

slackerboy
04-08-2012, 02:24 AM
Saved up enough Gold to buy 2 GC with some left over.

Was thinking one of the following: 3 crates, the upgrade to Goodfella or the Hellfire explosive.

Thoughts?

Fig Oni
04-08-2012, 02:34 AM
If you are already a tycoon. I would take a chance on crates as the reward are good if you manage to get 1 rare out the 3 boxes

slackerboy
04-08-2012, 02:37 AM
no currently an enforcer. This was the only option I had when I created my account.

i need muney
04-08-2012, 02:43 AM
I would go for goodfella. Even if you get 3 rares you wont feel the difference.

slackerboy
04-08-2012, 02:48 AM
yep I hear you, have purchased a few crates recently and nice for the extra additions but the wow factor in stats increase did not happen. Still they look nice in my inventory. Esp like the minis!

Fig Oni
04-08-2012, 02:53 AM
Depend if your game play is more economic based, looking to invest on upgrading and building new buildings, I'd get the goodfella upgrade the 10% increase in income from your building is worth it.
If at the moment your income is 100k per hour, with the upgrade to goodfella it be 110k so is a very good investment.

Buying weapons depend on your personal choice if you can't go without the hellfire or 3 crates because your mafia a bit weak it ok, but if you mildly get attack via your rival then goodfella be best option

slackerboy
04-08-2012, 03:05 AM
Hey Fig

Game play is now economic based, previously was not. At the moment if my income was a 100k/hour I would be laughing, currently more around the 35k/h mark. Late bloomer!

The crates will not make any big difference to my stats. More a nice to have but not a must have, pretty addition to the inventory.

Explosives currently spending money on consumables and now learning to avoid the timebomb and focus just on the ones with att only and def only, which will give me better control of how they get used.
The hellfire is a permanent addition to this but they stats for one only go so far.

In a way the 10% income boost kinda cancels out the 10% banking fee, which for now is not a big deal but as my economy grows will become more adventitious.
Appreciate your feedback.

Fig Oni
04-08-2012, 03:22 AM
Hey Fig

Game play is now economic based, previously was not. At the moment if my income was a 100k/hour I would be laughing, currently more around the 35k/h mark. Late bloomer!

The crates will not make any big difference to my stats. More a nice to have but not a must have, pretty addition to the inventory.

Explosives currently spending money on consumables and now learning to avoid the timebomb and focus just on the ones with att only and def only, which will give me better control of how they get used.
The hellfire is a permanent addition to this but they stats for one only go so far.

In a way the 10% income boost kinda cancels out the 10% banking fee, which for now is not a big deal but as my economy grows will become more adventitious.
Appreciate your feedback.

Sweet no problem.

Nudie
04-08-2012, 03:23 AM
I would suggest Goodfella. The benefits from that add up over time.

FatDaz
04-08-2012, 03:28 AM
I'd advise Goodfella, long term you'll benefit more with the extra gained

mac daddy
04-08-2012, 06:52 AM
I agree with Goodfellow. I'd recommend the use of gold for Rock Cafes and Pirate Taverns... both have significant economic impact on your hood.

Fig Oni
04-08-2012, 08:00 AM
If you read his replies you would know that at the moment his income is low so upgrading to goodfella isn't on his mind so I personally believe he will use that remaining gold on crates.

Brosiss
04-08-2012, 08:21 AM
Goodfella gets my vote. Its most sustainable compared to equipments and its passive.

slackerboy
04-08-2012, 05:47 PM
Thanks guys for all the replies, really appreciate your input.

I am going for Goodfella, was a little tied between this and hellfire. The crates have bought a few in the past and while nice, think you need to buy an awful lot of them to make a big difference.

i need muney
04-08-2012, 10:27 PM
The crates have bought a few in the past and while nice, think you need to buy an awful lot of them to make a big difference.
Like I said in a similar thread:

Crates only if you're going to buy more crates.....and then some more crates.....oh and more more crates....and ooh! Look at the shiny new crates, lets buy these and these and these and........