PDA

View Full Version : Forget optimism, log your fail here :)

G Wiz
04-07-2012, 07:49 PM
The longest chain of fail I've got out of all events were 20 "sorry try again's".

How about you?

Santa
04-07-2012, 07:52 PM
I'm so unlucky I used the blow torch and it still wouldn't open.

My longest streak has been 6.

Alice
04-07-2012, 08:17 PM
Last event I think I've got 10+ continuous fails

dudeman
04-07-2012, 08:33 PM
This event is the first one for which I have kept track of open/fail streaks. So far my worst is 8 fails, but I know I went on longer fail streaks during other events.

To throw in a bit of hope, I've made 15 attempts so far today, all with the cash option, and I have only had three fails. No DPs, but I have opened 12 boxes. I think that's the most event boxes I've opened in a single day since the events started running.

Gaming Will
04-07-2012, 08:48 PM
This event is the first one for which I have kept track of open/fail streaks. So far my worst is 8 fails, but I know I went on longer fail streaks during other events.

To throw in a bit of hope, I've made 15 attempts so far today, all with the cash option, and I have only had three fails. No DPs, but I have opened 12 boxes. I think that's the most event boxes I've opened in a single day since the events started running.

Me too. I've gotten some loot but not the 10th dp yet.

Sorry G-wiz.

Dravak
04-07-2012, 08:56 PM
emerald event stuck at 6 with 27 fails in a row ... That is when i had enough started burning money

G Wiz
04-07-2012, 08:58 PM
Me too. I've gotten some loot but not the 10th dp yet.

Sorry G-wiz.I'm used to tragic events...

i need muney
04-07-2012, 09:06 PM
Low timeframe AND rigged rates - DP it is ;)

dudeman
04-07-2012, 09:31 PM
Low timeframe AND rigged rates - DP it is ;)

These events are always so appropriately named.

Brosiss
04-07-2012, 10:43 PM
Has connection got to do with successful opens? I have always suspected

Fig Oni
04-07-2012, 11:23 PM
G Wiz does this count as a fail?

Took me over an hour to get 1 box failed opening it twice when I opened it on the 3rd attempt, it was an armored police van, to me that a fail as I really wanted a pendant.

Grecoref
04-07-2012, 11:57 PM
So far I'm 4 diamonds for 13 using medium chance.

G Wiz
04-08-2012, 12:18 AM
G Wiz does this count as a fail?

Took me over an hour to get 1 box failed opening it twice when I opened it on the 3rd attempt, it was an armored police van, to me that a fail as I really wanted a pendant.Seeing as you wanted that pendant, it might be a failable offense bud.

No worries though...When I fail, I fail hardcore. I'm talking dust and dead flies.

I think I even heard a *wah wah wah wahhhh* sound when I attempted to open a bank box.

Fig Oni
04-08-2012, 12:36 AM
Seeing as you wanted that pendant, it might be a failable offense bud.

No worries though...When I fail, I fail hardcore. I'm talking dust and dead flies.

I think I even heard a *wah wah wah wahhhh* sound when I attempted to open a bank box.

Why so random, did you on the last event the boss bag event use any amount of gold even if it was 15 bars.
I've noticed once you spend gold the cash opening becomes very hard.

Burn
04-08-2012, 01:33 AM
You want a fail? Ok...

Holiday in Phuket, Thailand, about 20 of us, mostly couples.

Boys went out for a night in Patong, ended up being tailed by some Thai hookers. I had my drink spiked. Started feeling weird, so made my excuses to the guys, jumped in a Tuk Tuk back to our bungalows.

Got back, feeling real woosy now, got in bed next to sleeping wife. Cue massive anal eruption and I sh!t all over my wifes legs. She was not happy. She is Jamaican. She was REALLY not happy. Wanna see my scars?

i need muney
04-08-2012, 02:03 AM
No effin way! Erase it, erase it! Kids lurking. Noooooo, picture go away! =@

Fig Oni
04-08-2012, 02:20 AM
You want a fail? Ok...

Holiday in Phuket, Thailand, about 20 of us, mostly couples.

Boys went out for a night in Patong, ended up being tailed by some Thai hookers. I had my drink spiked. Started feeling weird, so made my excuses to the guys, jumped in a Tuk Tuk back to our bungalows.

Got back, feeling real woosy now, got in bed next to sleeping wife. Cue massive anal eruption and I sh!t all over my wifes legs. She was not happy. She is Jamaican. She was REALLY not happy. Wanna see my scars?

I honestly believe your story but last person I knew who went Thailand told me his brother got murdered and the person who murdered him used his british passport to fly to UK got caught at customs flying with a fake passport now he doing time in UK for traveling with false document and once his sentence end he need to be sent back to Thailand to be tried for murder.

My advice stay away from Thailand.