PDA

View Full Version : help!!!!! im getting robed by the same guy 24/7 for the past 4 days straight

12etu
04-07-2012, 06:25 PM
I need some help. A guy named Sauce is robbing my 24/7 and he just does not give up. any advice on how to stop it without spending real cash would be great. we have similar stats he is just above mine.
anybody else experiance a similar problem?

Ghost818
04-07-2012, 06:28 PM
Just leave all your buildings robbed for a day or 2, and dont attack/rob him back. He will see you have nothing (of course if he is only after the money) and will leave you alone.

12etu
04-07-2012, 06:40 PM
i tried that but didnt work, he came back after 2 days of letting my hood go. really making me hate the game, without spending cash any other ways to get him to back off :(

mnju_03
04-07-2012, 06:42 PM
Well than, there's only 1 thing left to do....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XYrqYVialk

mac daddy
04-07-2012, 06:45 PM
I had the same problem once... this worked for me.

1. Tell him how impressed you are with his game play.
2. Tell him you've learned a lot about the game, watching his play.
3. Tell him you're beat.
4. Provide him your code, and ask for a truce.

Thanks for the post too. I was robbing his hood today and after the first click, the game crashed. Couldn't find him on the reload. I think I'll just let him be.

Santa
04-07-2012, 07:11 PM
Whatever you do, don't attack or rob him back...

Swifty
04-07-2012, 07:22 PM
The best defense against robbing is to collect on time.

If you cannot (like me), then bank your 40% and move on.

Hank
04-08-2012, 01:07 AM
Whatever you do, don't attack or rob him back...

@Santa, horrible advice
@mac daddy, even worse

How about you grow a pair and stand up for yourself. Last time I checked this was crime city, not B!^C# City. Show him that you are a bigger, bader shark than he will ever be. By robbing you, he gave you a link for you to go right up to his front door, use it and rob his ass relentlessly. Also do as swifty says and collect on time. Use that money to upgrade your stats so that they are better than this kids and turn the tide. Its time to make your mark.

Burn
04-08-2012, 01:25 AM
Yes Hank. Tell em again.

They fight! And bite! They fight and bite and fight! Fight fight fight! Bite bite bite!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbKrsn-d9L4

Hank
04-08-2012, 01:39 AM
Yes Hank. Tell em again.

They fight! And bite! They fight and bite and fight! Fight fight fight! Bite bite bite!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbKrsn-d9L4

aye, and eventually the dog with the bigger bite will come out on top

Fig Oni
04-08-2012, 01:46 AM
Tell me what level you are on and how many mafia you and the rival use in an attack, once I have that info I'll see if I can advice you on how to get rid of your nemesis.

i need muney
04-08-2012, 01:59 AM
Poor little thing. Just quit the game if you cant stand virtual harassment.

Fig Oni
04-08-2012, 02:12 AM
Poor little thing. Just quit the game if you cant stand virtual harassment.

I don't think any of us can take prolonged virtual harassment.
Also my advice is just ignore the thread instead of making silly post, just make you look very childish.
All he ask was for forum member to give him some advice on a problem player he didn't ask you to strip naked and do a rain dance.

Now show me the Muney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

slackerboy
04-08-2012, 02:15 AM
Had similar issues in the past with some players. You go to there hood and they have no money buildings to rob, slightly disappointing.
You can go tit-4-tat for a few days with the majority of players and eventually come to a truce. Some players are very childish and forgot it is "only" a game, and looking at some of the comments they post of peoples walls. Some of them need to get out more and interact with real people!

Robbing is always easier to complete than attacks, even with players with higher stats.

How does this guys stats compare with yours( as Fig Oni suggested post your stats)
Has this guy spent RM with lots of gold items. I find if they have have it is always good to tease them that they need to spend more money as there stats are crap :D

Since you may not have hit him initially he is only finding you on the rivals list. This is a bug of contention for me, as if you rob/att a lot you inevitably keep seeing the same players over and over to the point you actually know who has much weaker stats(Does help if they are not call Alex and have a unusual name to remember)

slackerboy
04-08-2012, 02:20 AM
Alternatively post his name/level here for some forum assistance

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?22467-Forum-hit-list................................../page6

And just ignore I need muney +1 Fig Oni for his response

i need muney
04-08-2012, 02:24 AM
No, ignore anyone else and quit. Stress will get to your health.

slackerboy
04-08-2012, 02:26 AM
haha

agreed CC can be stressful especially during the events.

Do I or Do I not spend gold, the rewarding is soooo enticing even though I could put the gold to some better use!

mdtacor
04-08-2012, 04:32 AM
Are you retaliating? If so, you're getting into his feed and he'll have you. I mostly attack folks who get into my feed and make them regret it.

BDouble
04-09-2012, 05:36 AM
same thing happend to me. some guy was robbing me non stop for a few days. i found some tips on this forum and ten levels later he's asking to squash the beef lol

Swifty
04-09-2012, 07:50 AM
From my own perspective, what difference does it make if it is the same guy or a different guy?

I get attacked and robbed all the time.

Very difficult to defend against people with serious gold/crate gear.