PDA

View Full Version : "The mnju_03 marathon thread"

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24

(CCK) Cam
06-01-2013, 05:34 PM
Kate Upton. So SEXY! I wanna f**k her brains out!impossible....

Capt.Gin.
06-01-2013, 05:37 PM
impossible....

Hey, a man can dream.

(CCK) Cam
06-01-2013, 05:39 PM
Hey, a man can dream.I know that.

Capt.Gin.
06-01-2013, 05:40 PM
I know that.

So which women do you dream of f**king?

(CCK) Cam
06-01-2013, 05:40 PM
So which women do you dream of f**king?I don't know...

Dipstik
06-01-2013, 07:06 PM
Mmmmmm Kay....

(CCK) Cam
06-01-2013, 07:42 PM
Takes me about 3 days to get responses, by email at that... Their system seems a bit off... Yes they do help quite well though, when they do reply that is.

Mmmmmm Kay...."lol and keep this thread current!

(CCK) Cam
06-02-2013, 04:06 AM
Kate Upton. So SEXY! I wanna f**k her brains out!

looooooollll

If you don't want to f**k her, you're not human. I want to eat her pussy out!

Just thinking about that gives me a boner.

So which women do you dream of f**king?This guy was weird.

(CCK) Cam
06-03-2013, 12:59 PM
No more posts

Dipstik
06-03-2013, 01:04 PM
No more posts

Up your nostril with a rusty fork!

Lipstick
06-07-2013, 02:42 PM
Maybe it's time to sticky this thread?

MW gets threads sticky whenever they ask. They never sticky us here!

EpicNecro1
08-02-2013, 08:32 PM
Boooooooom shaka laka

(SKK JL)-Superman
08-02-2013, 08:52 PM
It's about time this thread was brought back.

Dipstik
01-21-2015, 06:10 PM
https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.608056232973437728&pid=15.1

Vile Lynn
01-21-2015, 08:14 PM
Awwww how cwute!

Dipstik
01-22-2015, 08:21 AM
http://sportsnaut.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/brandon-bostick.jpg

https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.607986822014369804&pid=15.1&P=0

You're there to block not to catch the damn ball!

Vile Lynn
01-22-2015, 11:14 AM
Soooo......

What about those deflated balls?

I think it cheating, and they finally got caught, again.
The Patriots should be out of the Super Bowl and fined $500K/squishy ball.

Dipstik
01-22-2015, 01:40 PM
You can't kick them out of the superbowl. It happened. They won. You can't undo a game even if it could be proven that the cheating directly affected the outcome. Belichick could have walked onto the field and put a bullet in Andrew Luck's head and the result of the game would stand.

That said, yes it's cheating, no way Belichick didn't know about it (although Tom Brady probably had more to do with it), and I hope they get penalized a few really good draft picks. It's got to be tough enough to make the next team think the penalty for getting caught isn't worth the benefit of gaining an advantage in the championship game and getting to the Superbowl. If it can be shown that Belichick or Brady were directly involved, I suspect they could also be suspended for at least a portion of next season.

Weasel
01-22-2015, 04:39 PM
There's no penalty for cheating that anyone on the field cares about. A few draft picks? A fine? Who cares, we're going to the big game!

They should have to replay the game, regardless of how badly one team was blown out, and teams should never have been supplying their own balls to start with. That should be the league's responsibility. Every game, between every team, should be played with a standard, regulated, inspected set of game balls that neither team is allowed to touch until they are standing on the field of play.

Dipstik
01-22-2015, 04:41 PM
I disagree about brand new balls... Let them be broken in, but they should be held by the refs after inspection.

Vile Lynn
01-22-2015, 05:54 PM
I know I can't kick them out of the Super Bowl... they'll get a slap on the wrist and all will be right in the world.

Dipstik
01-22-2015, 06:17 PM
Hey, now we have one team in the superbowl who didn't deserve to win and one team who probably should have won anyway but will forever be tainted by scandal. As a Packer fan, I like how this is playing out. Now if only Brady and Sherman can take out each other's knees in the same play...

Weasel
01-22-2015, 07:23 PM
I disagree about brand new balls... Let them be broken in, but they should be held by the refs after inspection.

Never said they had to be "brand new". Standard and regulated so they are the same for everyone, every game, could mean anything. Maybe that means the NFL establishes a game ball facility that takes new balls and breaks in each one using a standardized procedure, followed by a standardized testing and inspection process. Teams could keep used game balls if they wanted, but no game ball should be in possession of anyone other than a ref or ball official between the time of passing inspection and being used in a game.

Flyingsquad23
01-23-2015, 07:12 AM
I'm a Hawks fan that was in the house for that EPIC comeback and can tell you the Seahawks definitely deserved to win that game. Check the box score, more passing yards more rushing yards and really every category except turnovers. The Seattle D held the great Rodgers to one of his worst games ever. Don't put all the blame on Bostik, the Pack had a chance to stop the Hawks from marching 50 yards for a TD, THE pack had the ball with 1:30 left and a chance to win! They were held to a FG. That's called defense. And then Wilson capped it off with a perfect strike to my Dawg Kearse who was wearing the packs DB like a blanket.http://i61.tinypic.com/14t7h90.jpg

GO HAWKS

Dipstik
01-23-2015, 08:01 AM
Trolling by Seahawks fans is just silly. No one cares... Not even you. Your luck will pass, and your entire city will stop caring again. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Max Power
01-25-2015, 03:39 PM
Hey, now we have one team in the superbowl who didn't deserve to win and one team who probably should have won anyway but will forever be tainted by scandal. As a Packer fan, I like how this is playing out. Now if only Brady and Sherman can take out each other's knees in the same play...

The Packers and the Seahawks are my two least favorite teams and fan bases. This the only acceptable outcome to that game:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/Mackiesback/04689be76c1082b48fa893e33a8a48c1d59_zpsc6d28310.jp g (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Mackiesback/media/04689be76c1082b48fa893e33a8a48c1d59_zpsc6d28310.jp g.html)

Dipstik
01-25-2015, 04:59 PM
How can the Seahawks be your least favorite fan base? They haven't existed long enough to have formed a strong opinion of them.

Max Power
01-25-2015, 08:21 PM
How can the Seahawks be your least favorite fan base? They haven't existed long enough to have formed a strong opinion of them.

They retired the number 12 jersey in 1984. Thats three decades of obnoxious.

Dipstik
01-25-2015, 08:35 PM
Yeah... In honor of the "twelfth man" to buy a ticket.

Max Power
01-26-2015, 06:20 AM
Yeah... In honor of the "twelfth man" to buy a ticket.

My brother has lived in the Seattle/Portland area for years, and I get to talk to a lot of these people face to face. They are delusional. When the team sucked, they were more like most face painting fanbases. Now that they are successful, they are the nouveau riche of fan bases. Obnoxious in their wealth.

Living in the twin cities area, the only thing as obnoxious is the "over fed, over served and over here" Packers fan base that are a blight to our fair city. I remember earlier this year a Packer fan said they should fire the trainer because an O-Lineman pulled a hammy. "Why always us?" they say. "Why all the injuries?" Conveniently ignoring the fact that they have had 2 straight decades of injury free HOF QB play. Point that out and then they start on the officiating, or how much Joe Buck hates them, or whatever they can think of to make it "us against the world".

If they were any dumber, you would have to water them twice a week.

Dipstik
01-26-2015, 07:45 AM
The packers WERE extremely injury plaued the last few seasons. If you're a vikings fan, that explains the angst. No sense in arguing about it further because I don't really like kicking a man when he's down. Hope teddy works out for you, but I think you gave ponder a raw deal. He wasn't worth a first round pick, but you basically ruined a competent quarterback with unrealistic expectations.

Max Power
01-26-2015, 09:10 AM
The packers WERE extremely injury plaued the last few seasons. If you're a vikings fan, that explains the angst. No sense in arguing about it further because I don't really like kicking a man when he's down. Hope teddy works out for you, but I think you gave ponder a raw deal. He wasn't worth a first round pick, but you basically ruined a competent quarterback with unrealistic expectations.

A mild Vikings fan, but very pragmatic about it. I moved to MN from MD in 1968, where the colts always won. You learn to be pragmatic if you follow any sports in this state. I sound a lot more butthurt than I am, and I actually do not dislike anybody on the actual team, like I do for the Seahawks. It's the fans with Wisconsin.

Full disclosure: I bartended for the better part of 20 years at a sports bar/nightclub in DT Mpls, and our owner was friends with the Pres. of the WI Alumni Association, so we were the bar for all Badger events. Everybody on staff tried to get out of those events. You have never met a group of obnoxious, low tipping drunks in your life (well, given your proximity, maybe you have). People in AZ and CA even joke about how bad Wisconsin fans are when they follow their teams around the country...LOL. I had a bartender in AZ tell me Wisconsin fans tip like nickels are manhole covers.

Anyway, they go to school, get their degrees, find no jobs in Wisconsin and all come here. I actually wouldn't give two dookies about them if they just kept it at home, but they are an invading force, who no matter how stupid they sound with their "fire the trainer" chants, always go to the default "How many rings you got?", to which, of course, we got nothing.

BTW, I am not sure Ponder was really a competent QB at all. There were false expectations, to be sure, but I never saw much in him.

Dipstik
01-26-2015, 10:53 AM
Very true about us being crappy tippers. No doubt.

Dipstik
01-29-2015, 10:33 AM
My clients are terrible people.

Flyingsquad23
02-01-2015, 07:23 PM
Congratulations to the Patriots. Great game and yes I still care. Devastated but no excuses.

CCKallDAY
02-02-2015, 09:52 AM
Oh this thread is still here

Dipstik
02-02-2015, 03:21 PM
hey Wilson! You want to win the Super Bowl?

"Nah... I'll pass!"

Flyingsquad23
02-02-2015, 06:58 PM
Good laugh, you're right no one ever wins by throwing the ball.

Evan1000
02-03-2015, 11:09 AM
The game was boring. I fell asleep after the half time show, which was terrible but funny. Katy Perry tryin to be black and Lenny Kravitz play for like 20 seconds.

I expected Lenny Kravitz- American Woman not Lenny Kravitz- I kissed a girl.

Dipstik
02-03-2015, 12:01 PM
The game was boring. I fell asleep after the half time show, which was terrible but funny. Katy Perry tryin to be black and Lenny Kravitz play for like 20 seconds.

I expected Lenny Kravitz- American Woman not Lenny Kravitz- I kissed a girl.

I'm sure the game was boring if you came to see a Katy perry concert.

Evan1000
02-03-2015, 12:19 PM
I'm sure the game was boring if you came to see a Katy perry concert.

Haha, hell no, but the game was boring. I fell asleep when the pats were only losing by like 7 points and woke up when they won by 4.

Vile Lynn
02-03-2015, 01:08 PM
I can't tell if this forum is evolving up or down.

Weasel
02-03-2015, 02:21 PM
Haha, hell no, but the game was boring. I fell asleep when the pats were only losing by like 7 points and woke up when they won by 4.

I don't watch football because in general I find the games boring. The superbowl was the least boring game of football I've ever watched. If more games were like that I might actually start watching the other, what, 5 games? :p

You would have to actually watch it and not fall asleep in order to get to say things like "the game was boring". Between a game that entertained millions or some guy who just fell asleep like a chump, I'd say the sleeping chump is the more boring of the two.

Dipstik
02-06-2015, 07:20 AM
I can't tell if this forum is evolving up or down.

I think it's gone way down. It was so much more fun back when people could have fun and occasionally get temporarily banned if they crossed the line. Once they started handing out lifetime bans, we had that period when people said "screw it" and started going WAAAAAAY over the top since they'd already been banned for life. Then all the people who came here for the fun (and usually game-related) chat just got bored and left. Now all we have left is whining. Everything else seems to be "off-topic."

Bans should always be temporary. Fun should be allowed within reason. There should be a sub-forum for grievances. If nothing else, Gree should recognize that when a person checks out their forum and sees nothing but griping about the game on the top page, it doesn't reflect well on the game.

Vile Lynn
02-06-2015, 01:07 PM
Cha... totally agree: the fun factor is way down.

So, who's going to lose to the Spurs in the NBA Championship this year? :cool:

Dipstik
02-07-2015, 05:34 PM
Cha... totally agree: the fun factor is way down.

So, who's going to lose to the Spurs in the NBA Championship this year? :cool:

You watch NBA basketball? That's... interesting...

Vile Lynn
02-09-2015, 09:20 AM
Actually, I only follow the SA Spurs.
Valero gives out free coffee on the day after the Spurs win during the playoffs.
I like free coffee.

Dipstik
02-09-2015, 02:16 PM
I'd take free coffee if it was offered to me as well... but it wouldn't be enough to make me sit through watching an NBA game. Half the talent of college and none of the excitement. That said, I only bother to watch college basketball during the tournament.

Vile Lynn
02-11-2015, 07:09 AM
My husband would wonder why I'm watching college bball... not that I would wonder.

Max Power
02-11-2015, 07:17 AM
I'd take free coffee if it was offered to me as well... but it wouldn't be enough to make me sit through watching an NBA game. Half the talent of college and none of the excitement. That said, I only bother to watch college basketball during the tournament.

Since only the best of the college ranks succeed in the NBA, I would hope the "half the talent" comment was made in jest.

Given the 80 game schedule, half the motivation might apply, but the talent level of NBA players is infinitely better than NCAA players. It doesn't make for a better product, but they are more talented.

Dipstik
02-11-2015, 07:47 AM
Sorry, perhaps "half the effort" would have been more appropriate. I'm not a very good judge of basketball talent, but the few times I've been forced to watch the NBA, it seems like most of the game consists of them half-hearting it back and forth across the court. They might be very good, but it doesn't show.

Vile Lynn
02-11-2015, 09:18 AM
[venting]

What's the point of asking for more feedback in a sticky? Grrr.

The redundancies are such a waste of time.
Practically every thread in the general forum is "feedback."
Not to mention, the CC "development team" reads the entire forum anyway.

Dipstik
02-12-2015, 05:03 PM
Anyone else REALLY amused by the wailing and gnashing of teeth over accomplices?

Vile Lynn
02-12-2015, 05:08 PM
really, really

Dipstik
02-25-2015, 11:57 AM
So I hear the game is automatically redirecting players to the forum. Could the developers make it so they're directed to this thread by default?

Vile Lynn
02-26-2015, 09:30 AM
Why would you want them to come here?

Vile Lynn
03-12-2015, 03:36 PM
Really? You guys are going to let me kill this thread?!

Dipstik
03-12-2015, 07:52 PM
you didn't kill it, moving it to OT killed it.

Vile Lynn
03-13-2015, 10:58 PM
Oh, good point.

Now I don't feel so bad but definitly vain.

Dipstik
03-24-2015, 07:05 PM
My bracket is SOOOOO good this year...

Dipstik
03-26-2015, 06:28 PM
Damn you, Wichita!

John_Locke
03-27-2015, 12:25 AM
Lawyers turn intelligence, quick wit and self control into money. Just a random thought I had today when someone told me I reminded them of a lawyer. (If you were wondering, it wasn't intended as a compliment.)

Evan1000
03-28-2015, 01:24 PM
I thought of going to law school. I don't know, I find half of the laws out there pointless and could care less for politics.

Dipstik
03-28-2015, 02:31 PM
I wouldn't worry about it, gruber.

Dipstik
04-07-2015, 09:32 PM
Because a forum is a terrible thing to waste...

John_Locke
04-07-2015, 10:36 PM
This forum makes me sad now. Even my joke thread got locked.

Vile Lynn
04-08-2015, 07:40 AM
...makes me sad, too.

The forum is not fun anymore.
Threads are being locked too often.
Posts are being deleted too often.
Feedback is ignored.
Players' issues are ignored.
Info is unreliable or nonexistent.

*sighs*

What's the point?

What's my point?

Who cares?
Not me anymore. It's pointless.

Dipstik
04-08-2015, 09:20 AM
Just remember that all suffering is temporary. This too shall pass.

Vile Lynn
04-08-2015, 09:40 AM
heh, if this is suffering, I'm doing great otherwise.

Vile Lynn
04-09-2015, 07:28 PM
For a good laugh, go read the MW forum.

It is hitting the fan.

John_Locke
04-10-2015, 12:04 AM
For a good laugh, go read the MW forum.

It is hitting the fan.

Dang. That reminds me of when the rivals list was changed; reading that was painful.

Vile Lynn
04-10-2015, 07:31 AM
Oh I think this is much, much worse than that.
The "new" MW RB is unplayable except for maybe the top 10 customers*.

Poor Bolt... sticks a toe into the murky forum water and BAM! GREE launches the most screwed up event in the history of GREE (even worse than Accomplices!) and Bolt has to deal with an entire game of unhappy, blood-thirsty customers.

*Max Power posted something about players being customers. Thanks, Max, you're right. I'm calling us customers from now on.
(I'm probably more of a loiterer, heh.)

John_Locke
04-10-2015, 11:47 AM
Not cool, mods! Locking the thread I linked to, sure; completely understandable. Deleting my post? I could live with that. But I bookmarked that thread because it was funny, and I wanted to read it again. Why the Hell would you delete a months old thread?

I'm royally pissed.

Dipstik
04-10-2015, 12:24 PM
Which months old thread was so funny?

Vile Lynn
04-10-2015, 01:25 PM
Darn, I hate it when they delete threads.

I can understand deleting spam or advertising threads, but not game related threads.
If they don't want their customers talking about refunds then they should make the game playable.

Apple doesn't even wince anymore.

Dipstik
04-10-2015, 01:35 PM
Most of those refunds are blatant fraud. You got your gold, you got what you paid for. I'm only surprised they aren't coming down harder on this stuff.

legalious
04-10-2015, 01:43 PM
The CoC for refund discussion is not new and has been there since the beginning of the Forum Rules. I would take this opportunity to review the CoC (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?105486-Policy-Code-of-Conduct-(Updated-04-02-15)).

Discussion and/or advocacy of software piracy or refunds is strictly prohibited on these boards.

Vile Lynn
04-10-2015, 01:47 PM
Oh I know, I consider repetitious refunding fraud, too.

If was up to me: get a refund, lose your acct.
Heh, good thing I'm not running this dog & pony show.

Make me wonder what GREE tells Apple to keep the apps in the store.

Vile Lynn
04-10-2015, 01:49 PM
The CoC for refund discussion is not new and has been there since the beginning of the Forum Rules. I would take this opportunity to review the CoC (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?105486-Policy-Code-of-Conduct-(Updated-04-02-15)).

Hi legalious, please read the convo. We are discussing how wrong getting refunds are... which favors GREE.

legalious
04-10-2015, 01:51 PM
Two things wrong with that sentence. Discussion and Refunds.....

Vile Lynn
04-10-2015, 01:52 PM
Anyways.... :rolleyes:

John_Locke
04-10-2015, 10:47 PM
Two things wrong with that sentence. Discussion and Refunds.....

The thread I linked was a nonsensical thread about air Jordans for dogs. At least I think; it looked like it was written in a different language, then copy/pasted from Bing's translator. It was funny, harmless, and not about the game at all.

I let the new RL go, but I'm nitty letting this go. Could I please get someone to look into this?

Dipstik
04-11-2015, 10:01 AM
At this point I'm just waiting for the bankruptcy sale. It'll be faster than trying to actually convince anyone to improve things around here.

Popcorn anyone?

John_Locke
04-13-2015, 10:22 PM
I'm tweaking my kettle corn recipe in preparation for wherever this stat explosion takes us. I have absolutely no idea what's going to happen, but I do know one thing.

I'm going to need a lot of kettle corn for this one.

Vile Lynn
04-15-2015, 02:24 PM
I love it when customers say they work so hard at this game. Cracks me up!

John_Locke
04-15-2015, 09:17 PM
I love it when customers say they work so hard at this game. Cracks me up!

If it's the game they're working hard at, are they really customers?

Vile Lynn
04-21-2015, 11:16 AM
Darn Spurs! I hope they are sandbagging. 0-1*: no free coffee!

Edit: oops, had them losing the 2nd game before they played. They won! 1-1

Vile Lynn
04-21-2015, 11:58 AM
Is the Weasel* ever coming back? I'm beginning to miss him.

(oops edit)

Weasel
04-21-2015, 06:27 PM
Is the Weasle ever coming back? I'm beginning to miss him.

Double secret probation is a complicated thing. Especially when somebody tries to automate it.

Dipstik
04-21-2015, 09:38 PM
Shhh... we don't talk about Double Secret Probation.

https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=JN.DICOe89moi8K5EWi24mZJA&pid=15.1&P=0

Vile Lynn
04-22-2015, 06:38 AM
Ah, DSP... nobody wants that or Weasel withdrawal!

Glad you're back!

Sit, stay, that's a good Weasel! ;)

Dipstik
04-22-2015, 06:18 PM
Who's the oldest account still posting here? I see baby tway at June 2011. Anyone else that old?

Vile Lynn
04-22-2015, 07:33 PM
She might be the oldest player... err, customer still posting.

Weasel
04-23-2015, 04:48 AM
Who's the oldest account still posting here? I see baby tway at June 2011. Anyone else that old?

Oldest "account"...

http://i.imgur.com/R7P1bZ1.gif

Max Power
04-23-2015, 02:33 PM
I didn't even think this game existed then. I thought it started in August.

Weasel
04-23-2015, 03:35 PM
I didn't even think this game existed then. I thought it started in August.

A lot of games are released earlier in Canada for live testing in a smaller market. Same happened with every other Gree title.

Nobody got the memo that live testing was supposed to be temporary though.

Vile Lynn
04-23-2015, 03:56 PM
Yeah, Babytway is in Canada. Canada gets new apps before the US.
USA got CC in July 2011. Seems like such a long time ago, heh!

Dipstik
04-26-2015, 11:50 AM
Sure is great what they've been doing with the game lately. Wonder if they hired someone who has actually played a game at some point and told them what makes them worth playing...

Vile Lynn
04-27-2015, 12:53 PM
It's National Prime Rib Day! mmm

Weasel
04-29-2015, 04:02 PM
Hmm... My post disappeared. Color me shocked.

Dipstik
04-29-2015, 06:40 PM
Well at least we'll always have the marathon thread...

Weasel
04-29-2015, 07:27 PM
You'd like to think so, but I posted something completely benign and it was removed for no apparent reason. Not even a warning or infraction issued over it. Just straight up censorship of thought.

Dipstik
04-29-2015, 07:44 PM
At least they didn't subtly change it without telling anyone. That's happened to me a few times. I love having an extensive post history with no way to know if it's actually what i wrote.

Weasel
04-29-2015, 08:23 PM
I have also noticed that some of my posts are definitely not what I originally posted.

At least we can be sure we're not imagining it, right? ;)

Dipstik
05-02-2015, 06:40 PM
Mmmmm sake...

Vile Lynn
05-04-2015, 03:03 PM
Happy Star Wars Day!

May the Forth be with you.

Dipstik
05-04-2015, 09:29 PM
Star Wars day?

Weasel
05-05-2015, 08:42 AM
I am surprised at two things about "Star Wars day". First thing, I am surprised at the number of people who think the joke, which is over 35 years old, is actually funny. Second thing, I am surprised at the number of people who simply don't "get it"

For those who don't get it, Star Wars day is an unofficial day of celebration of all things Star Wars. It occurs on May 4th each year.

"May the force be with you," is a popular phrase from the Star Wars movies. The date May 4th kind of sounds like "may force" (if you have a lisp), therefore, "May the fourth be with you".

Dipstik
05-05-2015, 08:48 AM
Yeah I get it now that it's been explained, but it's not obvious.

John_Locke
05-05-2015, 08:04 PM
When may 4th and may 5th collide.

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Juan+solo_83c4f5_3601269.jpg

I give you: Juan Solo.

John_Locke
05-05-2015, 08:06 PM
Bonus riddle: what's the difference between St. Patrick's day and Cinco de Mayo?

I can't do a good Mexican accent.

TMI
05-06-2015, 07:23 PM
And Happy belated

Revenge of the 5th.

Weasel
05-07-2015, 12:11 AM
And Happy belated

Revenge of the 5th.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/scsc.gif

Dipstik
05-07-2015, 08:43 AM
It's Thursday, and we're still alive!

http://mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw1889-95413_-_animated_comment_dance_party_dancing_rainb.gif

Winnson
05-07-2015, 11:20 AM
TL;DR?

Can I get a quick synopsis of the last 375 pages?

Thanks

John_Locke
05-07-2015, 01:22 PM
TL;DR?

Can I get a quick synopsis of the last 375 pages?

Thanks

TL;DR: Everything.

Dipstik
05-07-2015, 05:32 PM
Philosophy, fun, and the raving of a mad man.

Weasel
05-07-2015, 08:22 PM
Did you guys know that having a quoted post in your signature is a violation of the Code of Conduct?

I couldn't possibly make up something like that.

Dipstik
05-08-2015, 06:07 AM
I can't believe that

Weasel
05-08-2015, 08:43 AM
Don't take my word for it. Read the Code of Conduct. I was quite surprised when I read that, but it just goes to show that the Code of Conduct is not equally enforced.

Dipstik
05-08-2015, 09:04 AM
Wow. *comment redacted to comply with forum code of conduct*

Vile Lynn
05-08-2015, 10:16 AM
It's Thursday, and we're still alive!

http://mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw1889-95413_-_animated_comment_dance_party_dancing_rainb.gif

Ha! I usually say that on Mondays.

Dipstik
05-08-2015, 11:09 AM
I was having a crappy week and needed celebratory ponies.

Vile Lynn
05-08-2015, 12:06 PM
http://s.mlpforums.com/uploads/post_images/img-885504-3-tumblr_low667l4jG1qha245o1_500.png

Vile Lynn
05-08-2015, 01:11 PM
I am surprised at two things about "Star Wars day". First thing, I am surprised at the number of people who think the joke, which is over 35 years old, is actually funny. Second thing, I am surprised at the number of people who simply don't "get it"

For those who don't get it, Star Wars day is an unofficial day of celebration of all things Star Wars. It occurs on May 4th each year.

"May the force be with you," is a popular phrase from the Star Wars movies. The date May 4th kind of sounds like "may force" (if you have a lisp), therefore, "May the fourth be with you".

Yeah I get it now that it's been explained, but it's not obvious.

heh, sorry. I thought it was cute and obvious. Weasel's explanation was perfect.

This is the first year I've ever heard of Star Wars Day. I don't get out much.

John_Locke
05-09-2015, 12:33 AM
Did you guys know that having a quoted post in your signature is a violation of the Code of Conduct?

I couldn't possibly make up something like that.

That's unfortunate. I rather like my signature.

Edit: HOLY COW THEY TOOK IT AWAY! That's just mean. :(

Dipstik
05-10-2015, 04:30 PM
We should just let the rest of the forum rot and do all of our posting in the marathon thread. I've been tempted lately.

Vile Lynn
05-11-2015, 09:24 AM
I'm in.
extras

John_Locke
05-11-2015, 05:36 PM
We should just let the rest of the forum rot and do all of our posting in the marathon thread. I've been tempted lately.

Then who would we make fun of?

Dipstik
05-11-2015, 05:52 PM
Oh I'd definitely talk about things going on in other threads, but I'd do it here.

Vile Lynn
05-12-2015, 08:10 AM
I still need to move my acct from my old iPhone3G to a new one thru Game Center, I guess.... ugh, not looking forward to it if it doesn't work. Only a few days left! No idea what will happen after the 15th.

MW was successful. I can play my old iPad acct on a newer phone. But, both accts are now on one phone so I can't play them in tandem anymore. At least I can still tap.

Vile Lynn
05-13-2015, 10:46 AM
Update working fine!

heh, I don't know what I was so worried about. :rolleyes:

John_Locke
05-14-2015, 10:09 PM
Update working fine!

heh, I don't know what I was so worried about. :rolleyes:

Boost buildings are gold Buildings. In hindsight, I don't know why I expected otherwise.

Vile Lynn
05-15-2015, 10:45 AM
Well, that sucks! Yeah, should have figured free customers wouldn't get boost buildings like they can in MW & KA! :p

Evan1000
05-17-2015, 06:30 PM
The forums sure have been dead lately. Most go to Intel rooms for info instead of here, myself included, which is kind of sad.

Dipstik
05-19-2015, 07:49 AM
I've always thought you were kind of sad too.

Evan1000
05-19-2015, 12:50 PM
How's lawyer life like Dippy? How many years of school did you through go for it?

Dipstik
05-19-2015, 12:53 PM
Law School is always 3 years unless you're a part timer. If you need an extra year, it's not for you.

You put up 30M in street assault evan? Seems difficult without buying gold. I don't even want to think about that 200k war minimum you're going to have to meet...

Evan1000
05-19-2015, 01:09 PM
Their min was 15m, I got it with like 150 gold. Was actually a lot harder than I thought.

It was only supposed to be a temporary spot, my syndicate went way downhill the morning of and I was able to get in last minute. I might have a shot at staying for war, I would have a job that isn't putting up an insane 275k but very time consuming. Would be worth it though to spend at least one war with them.

Evan1000
05-19-2015, 01:12 PM
3 years doesn't seem bad at all. I have no idea what I want to do after high school (crap I graduate next year) but I've been thinking a little bit about going to law school.

Vile Lynn
05-19-2015, 01:29 PM
Play games or figure out what to do after HS.... Play games!

You'll probably need to get a 4-year degree before going to law school.

Evan1000
05-19-2015, 02:50 PM
Lmao! Crime city has gone from just something to do after school to something I do in every other class. It got pretty bad.

Vile Lynn
05-19-2015, 03:00 PM
If I was your mommy, I would have taken your phone away by now, heh.

Evan1000
05-19-2015, 03:12 PM
If my mom knew I was in a chat of 60 people double my age she would've taken it away how long ago. Lmao

Dipstik
05-19-2015, 04:18 PM
If I was your mommy, I would have taken your phone away by now, heh.

Tooken

#smug

Dipstik
05-19-2015, 04:31 PM
You'll probably need to get a 4-year degree before going to law school.

Ummmm yeah.

Vile Lynn
05-19-2015, 05:43 PM
I figured Evan would be at the law school admissions office insisting that Dipstik said he could do it in 3 years, not 7.

Dipstik
05-21-2015, 07:34 PM
Cleaning out my inbox and having some fun reading old messages... Here's one I sent to CJ back in 2012 or so that MUST have been referring to something I said to lupo.

"Out of curiosity, what language were you warning me about? ********, ********, or *******? [Redacted because our current moderators are too squeamish] At some point, when an idiot keeps posting on everyone's wall about how he's banging them ten times from behind, linguistic accuracy starts to bump up against good taste. I don't think anything I said crossed the line."

Good times.

Dipstik
05-21-2015, 07:40 PM
Heh... I sent a PM suggesting that Koralene name her custom-named item the "Wagon Burner."

Vile Lynn
05-22-2015, 09:54 AM
lol, that name still makes me shudder. :p

John_Locke
05-24-2015, 11:32 PM
Cleaning out my inbox and having some fun reading old messages... Here's one I sent to CJ back in 2012 or so that MUST have been referring to something I said to lupo.

"Out of curiosity, what language were you warning me about? ********, ********, or *******? [Redacted because our current moderators are too squeamish] At some point, when an idiot keeps posting on everyone's wall about how he's banging them ten times from behind, linguistic accuracy starts to bump up against good taste. I don't think anything I said crossed the line."

Good times.

Man, I miss that guy. Best liked villain on the forums; he'd pop a joke at one member and pop a cap in the other in the same breath. Plus, who could argue with sharktopus?

Vile Lynn
06-04-2015, 07:17 AM
http://36.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbt7unjhNQ1qh66wqo1_500.jpg

Happy "National Hug Your Cat" Day!

Dipstik
06-16-2015, 06:30 PM
https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=JN.Xvd%2burHyrrv2BFRo1ufSCQ&pid=15.1&P=0

John_Locke
06-16-2015, 09:25 PM
http://pages.teamintraining.org/EtoolsBaseDir/2012/5/17/17/members/2112397/tired-runner.jpg

^^^ This thread.

Dipstik
06-24-2015, 08:51 PM
General makes my brain hurt today.

John_Locke
06-25-2015, 12:28 AM
I am enjoying the yo mama jokes. Good call on that one.

Dipstik
06-25-2015, 09:01 AM
Ugh... I hate days when huge supreme court decisions come down. I don't get any work done :)

John_Locke
06-26-2015, 10:58 AM
Aww. I got an infraction point for the yo mama jokes. :(

Vile Lynn
06-26-2015, 03:23 PM
Ugh... I hate days when huge supreme court decisions come down. I don't get any work done :)

Folks in Texas are going nuts with today's decision.

MK Loves You
07-08-2015, 07:16 PM
Folks in Texas are going nuts with today's decision.
I find this comment to be hurtful and offensive.

MK Loves You
07-08-2015, 07:16 PM
And also true.

MK Loves You
07-08-2015, 07:17 PM
Coming from a Texan.

Vile Lynn
07-09-2015, 10:43 AM
The truth hurts sometimes. :)

Dipstik
07-09-2015, 12:16 PM
So does the damage being done to the Constitution.

Vile Lynn
07-09-2015, 12:23 PM
I'd ask, 'What damage?' but it's probably political so I won't ask.

Dipstik
07-09-2015, 12:57 PM
I'd rather call it "legal." I'm kind of an expert on Constitutional law... read Kennedy's decision and then read Roberts' dissent. One of them is based on the text of the Constitution and Supreme Court precedent... one of them isn't. See if you can tell which is which.

And to answer your question, we have a system of law in the United States that gives authority to precedent. This decision literally says that the Due Process Clause of the 14th Amendment created a "right" to whatever 5 members of the Supreme Court say it does. If a law can mean anything, then it really means nothing. That's what I mean by damage to the Constitution.

Vile Lynn
07-29-2015, 03:17 PM
*sigh*

I just wanted to post... hunters like Dr. Palmer disgust me.
I hope he rots on earth for a very long time.

Dipstik
07-29-2015, 05:16 PM
You dislike hunters, you dislike big game hunters, or you're only offended because someone claims to have named this one?

I'm more offended by the death threats he's received.

Vile Lynn
07-29-2015, 05:38 PM
Hunting & hunters don't offend me.
Death threats don't offend me, either.

Just hate hearing about it, named or not.

I don't understand people like him who hunt protected or endangered species for trophies.
*Edit: African Lions are not labeled as protected or endangered by USDA/F&W.

Excuses only work for the person making them.
Dr. Palmer knew exactly what he was doing. He's getting what he deserves. Karma is a b!tch and so is the court of public opinion.

Dipstik
07-29-2015, 05:41 PM
I'm pretty sure African lions aren't endangered, and hunting them is legal in Zimbabwe. Also, he was following the law and had hired guides. What do you expect of him?

Oh yeah... It's about the hunting. Just admit it.

edit: Nope, they're not.

Vile Lynn
07-29-2015, 06:01 PM
lol, cha! I might have an issue with hunters. I've never met a smart one.

Thinking that one is following the law and actually following the law can be 2 different things.

Topping that, he's been prosecuted for poaching before. He said the same thing in 2006: he thought it was a legal kill. He knew what he was doing and shouldn't blame his guides.

Dipstik
07-29-2015, 06:05 PM
Whatever you say. I doubt you get this upset about someone fishing out of season. If you were offended by law violations, death threats count. Just admit you're reacting emotionally because you like lions. Take a deep breath and find a little perspective.

Not like I care either way, but I'm just doing my best to halt the great internet hate machine one person at a time.

Vile Lynn
07-29-2015, 06:28 PM
I'm most offended at his excuses. Too many claim, "It's not my fault." I call BS.
(Actually, I have gotten upset about that, and they never got to fish at my lake again.)

Who'd have guessed you'd light a path to my serenity? Thanks. :)
*takes a deep breath* I'm over it.

Dipstik
07-29-2015, 06:36 PM
Np. I don't care for trophy hunting either.

Dipstik
07-29-2015, 08:51 PM
I'm not sure if anyone else will find this as amusing as I do, but this is too good not to share:

Over in Williamson County, Tennessee — just north of my home — prosecutors actually filed a motion asking the court to order a defense attorney to stop calling them “the government” in open court. Yes, that’s right — in my home state, it’s apparently now a slur to call the government by its name. In its motion, prosecutors claimed: “The State has noticed in the past few years that it has become commonplace during trials for attorneys for defendants, and especially Mr. Justice, to refer to State’s attorneys as ‘the Government,’ ” [prosecutors wrote.] “The State believes that such a reference is used in a derogatory way and is meant to make the State’s attorney seem oppressive and to inflame the jury.”

This is a great little story by itself, but then the defense attorney, Drew Justice, went and committed an act of pure awesomeness. He filed a motion with his own request: He demanded his client no longer be referred to as “the Defendant,” but instead be called “Mister,” “the Citizen Accused” or “that innocent man” — since all defendants are presumed innocent until a judge or jury finds them guilty. As for himself, clearly “lawyer” or “defense attorney” wouldn’t do him, well, justice. “Rather, counsel for the Citizen Accused should be referred to primarily as the ‘Defender of the Innocent.’ … Alternatively, counsel would also accept the designation ‘Guardian of the Realm,’ ” Justice wrote.

And since prosecutors are often referred to formally as “General” in court, Justice, in an effort to be flexible, offered up a military title of his own. “Whenever addressed by name, the name ‘Captain Justice’ will be appropriate.” Gathering steam, he went on to say that even “the defense” wasn’t adequate and that “the Resistance” would be far more appropriate. He then concluded his motion, returning to the formal language of court documents — sort of. “WHEREFORE, Captain Justice, Guardian of the Realm and Leader of the Resistance, primarily asks that the Court deny the State’s motion, as lacking legal basis.”

According to Captain Justice, the court denied both motions. So the government is still the “government,” but Captain Justice, Guardian of the Realm, lives on in print – but not in court. Well done, Captain. You’ve made the Tennessee Bar proud.

Ghost818
07-29-2015, 11:57 PM
Woah Dippy is still around :D

Dipstik
07-30-2015, 06:22 AM
Yep. I finally beat the indians too.

Vile Lynn
07-30-2015, 06:56 AM
Wow, Ghost showed up! Hi!

That's hilarious, Dipstik. "Drew Justice" sounds like a made-up name for an attorney anyway, but apparently that wasn't grand enough for Captain Justice, Guardian of the Realm, heh.

Flyingsquad23
07-30-2015, 10:21 AM
I thought for sure that hunting story was about a guy I work with. Several years ago he was in the news here talking about the giraffe he had recently bagged, needless to say that drew some unwanted attention. For the next year or so some animal rights folks slashed all four tires on his car every time they found it. Five sets of tires later it seems they felt they achieved the proper amount of retribution for the animals and left him alone. It didn't do enough to change his mind on hunting as he just returned last week from big game trip.

Dipstik
07-30-2015, 10:39 AM
Did they catch the hippies?

Vile Lynn
07-30-2015, 11:48 AM
Yep. I finally beat the indians too.

Not one little indian contested this.

Haha, proof you beat them. Congrats!

Flyingsquad23
08-01-2015, 11:37 AM
No, not that I'm aware of. I don't think the authorities were overly helpful.

Sep. 20th .... Will you get retribution?

http://i61.tinypic.com/14t7h90.jpg

Dipstik
08-01-2015, 11:57 AM
I'm not worried about it. You worried about whether your quarterback is going to look like Kaeppernick in a couple years? I hope they pay him everything he's asking for.

Flyingsquad23
08-01-2015, 12:38 PM
Not at all worried. He got the deal he deserved and now it's time to get to work. There is really no comparing him and that other guy. He will be out of the league soon and Russ will be end up in the H.O.F.

Dipstik
08-01-2015, 02:03 PM
Hey Wilson! You ready to win the Super Bowl?

"Nah. I'll pass."

Flyingsquad23
08-01-2015, 02:37 PM
Good to see you recycle.

Most wins first three seasons
Second most 4th qtr game winning drives
Consecutive NFC Championship game winning "passes"
Two 100 yard rushing games and 1700+ career rushing yards

He is legit.

Dipstik
08-02-2015, 04:42 PM
Maybe he is. I'm undecided so far. I knew kaep was crap from the start.

Dipstik
08-03-2015, 08:18 AM
Does anyone else get the feeling that Steven Hawking might be a genius, but he's also just nuts? Every time I hear his name pop up in the news he's talking about something like the coming robot revolution. What the hell?

Max Power
08-03-2015, 09:05 AM
I don't see Wilson as a HOFer. Very good perhaps, many weapons including a defense that allows you to score 20 points a game and win consistently, to be sure. I would be interested in seeing how he would do on a team like the bears.

Flyingsquad23
08-03-2015, 12:45 PM
Without a doubt he benefits from a great defense, but the numbers don't lie. 11 4th qtr game winning drives means he's the one making the play to win. The Bears may not win the S.B with him but his attitude and leadership would make them instant contenders. I'm looking for the offense to really carry the team through the early part of the schedule until the def is at 100%

Flyingsquad23
08-03-2015, 12:49 PM
I think most people that are in the genius realm are on the lunatic fringe. Knowledge is power but can also be a burden.

Side note, did you read about the hitchhiking robot that has been around the world only to get pummeled to death in the city of brotherly love Philidelphia. The revolution better not start there.

Dipstik
08-03-2015, 12:55 PM
I did NOT hear about the case of the hitch hiking robot being assaulted. Link please?

Flyingsquad23
08-03-2015, 01:44 PM
There are a bunch of stories but here is one.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/03/us/hitchbot-robot-beheaded-philadelphia-feat/index.html

Dipstik
08-03-2015, 02:06 PM
Meh... I expected more "robot" and less "tamagotchi." I wonder how many people picked it up who WEREN'T somehow involved in the "project."

Vile Lynn
08-03-2015, 02:09 PM
Not even robots should hitchhike in the US.

Ramshutu
08-04-2015, 06:55 PM
Why is this thread still going?

Vile Lynn
08-04-2015, 07:08 PM
We were waiting for you to post.

Dipstik
08-04-2015, 07:11 PM
Welcome back, ram... You've come at a good time! There's been a coup!

Ramshutu
08-04-2015, 09:18 PM
Welcome back, ram... You've come at a good time! There's been a coup!

Are you into chickens now?

Dipstik
08-04-2015, 09:35 PM
Always, but that's a topic for another forum.

Ramshutu
08-04-2015, 09:55 PM
Always, but that's a topic for another forum.

So there has been a coup?

Ramshutu
08-04-2015, 09:59 PM
Okay this forum sucks more than I remember...

Dipstik
08-04-2015, 10:19 PM
It sucks less than it did two weeks ago... trust me :)

namedud
08-05-2015, 07:47 AM
It sucks less than it did two weeks ago... trust me :)

It might actually be safe to say this forum currently sucks slightly less than it ever has.

Dipstik
08-05-2015, 08:11 AM
You're new here. You don't remember the good days.

namedud
08-05-2015, 08:55 AM
The good old days before events existed and it was just CCM and CJ54 "moderating" this place? Is that you, TheJess?

The current volunteer trolls don't do any worse. At least the Kim Jong Un style over-moderation seems to be a thing of the past. For now.

Dipstik
08-05-2015, 09:21 AM
Jess seems to think back in 2012 no one posted here except to make elaborate spreadsheets about building IPH in the most efficient way possible and theories on how to get the best drop rates on M4A1s. I don't think he actually posted back then if he was even here. We used to have all kinds of fun. There used to be a dedicated thread called the "drunk thread" where everyone went to drunk post and talk about what they were drinking. We had drama. We had trash talk. We had fun. Most of it had nothing at all to do with the actual game.

namedud
08-05-2015, 09:41 AM
I know/remember all that. Remember when xclusiv rage quit after he spent a bunch of gold farming a new gun that was way better than the M4A1, only to have it nerfed? Then he had his hood fixed and kept playing long enough to give us that awesome thread outing JJ as a dude. (Edit: had to go find the link. http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?18895-CALLING-OUT-all-SO-called-female-members-of-this-board-!)

Oh, and the Koralene/poppins/dravak stuff... That was priceless.

Dipstik
08-05-2015, 09:51 AM
The good old mossberg, I believe. Yeah, that was OP at like 50/50 stats if I remember right. It did need to be nerfed, but to be fair, I didn't learn about it in time to farm any.

namedud
08-05-2015, 10:47 AM
The good old mossberg, I believe. Yeah, that was OP at like 50/50 stats if I remember right. It did need to be nerfed, but to be fair, I didn't learn about it in time to farm any.

That was a different gun and a different person, but yeah, I remember that too. Still funny that they nerfed those "super" weapons so quickly but didn't/couldn't figure out anything about the M4s until after. And it was all for nothing because those items have been useless for years.

Dipstik
08-05-2015, 11:50 AM
Mossbergs were triple the stats of m4s. I had a fun conversation with CJ once regarding the m4. Apparently they thought it was dropping a different item. It was discovered when they were at a meeting and someone brought up all the game and forum activity relating to this random item drop. They looked into it and thought "oops." Then the rust came.

Flyingsquad23
08-05-2015, 11:59 AM
As useless/helpful as this forum has been it has always been entertaining. I didn't get in on the m4's but with the killer loot spreadsheet and the fact that my kindle provided 100% drops I was able to get a bunch of quality explosives when those were hard to come by. If I hadn't found this forum I most likely would have quit the game.

Flyingsquad23
08-05-2015, 12:13 PM
http://i62.tinypic.com/35b6psj.jpg
http://i61.tinypic.com/2dj41ee.jpg

A lot of effort for very little upside.... GREE should compensate me for making these irrelevant.��

Dipstik
08-05-2015, 12:24 PM
I see someone read my other posts.

Vile Lynn
08-10-2015, 09:27 PM
Somebody left the OT door open.

Wasn't me.

Dipstik
08-11-2015, 12:20 PM
my fault. He only found out about this section when a conversation about football got moved. Sorry.

Vile Lynn
08-11-2015, 03:12 PM
At least it wasn't a soccer conversation.

Dipstik
08-13-2015, 07:36 AM
So how badly do you think they'll screw things up with the new mods/policy/whatever they're unveiling tomorrow?

PC77
08-13-2015, 09:41 AM
So how badly do you think they'll screw things up with the new mods/policy/whatever they're unveiling tomorrow?

Seeing as they have no control over that other tit, one can only imagine what tmw will bring. Sirius has been about the last couple of days, must have seen what that tosspot has been up to and still hasn't done nothing about it.

TxTireMan
08-13-2015, 12:39 PM
Seeing as they have no control over that other tit, one can only imagine what tmw will bring. Sirius has been about the last couple of days, must have seen what that tosspot has been up to and still hasn't done nothing about it.

Considering I didn't get band after the thread I started yesterday....all hope is gone lol or they just don't care anymore

Dipstik
08-13-2015, 01:34 PM
I just got a "warning" for calling 1shot "pathetic." They're still here, and they're still missing the point.

PC77
08-13-2015, 01:42 PM
I just got a "warning" for calling 1shot "pathetic." They're still here, and they're still missing the point.

Well props to Gree for once because i didn't get a warning for calling him a tit & a tosspot. They are undoubtedly in agreement with me��

Dipstik
08-13-2015, 01:52 PM
Maybe I should start insulting people in british slang so the mods don't understand.

bevsxrs
08-13-2015, 02:25 PM
Is it just CC forums or is he just being a ciuccio in all forums?

Vile Lynn
08-13-2015, 02:26 PM
He messed around in the K&D forum only because we were posting over there.

When they close the forums down, I'll miss OT the most.

Check out my profile! :cool:

Dipstik
08-13-2015, 04:31 PM
Go pack, go!

Max Power
08-13-2015, 04:33 PM
Well props to Gree for once because i didn't get a warning for calling him a tit & a tosspot. They are undoubtedly in agreement with me��

He is the dog's twitcher.

Go pack, go!

I am calling Bane.

Dipstik
08-21-2015, 11:06 AM
Oh Friday, why do you stop me from working like that?

Vile Lynn
08-21-2015, 04:37 PM
It's ok to work on Saturday.

nopenopenope
08-22-2015, 12:53 PM
We lost some people this week, and we sort of need to play catch-up...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjJCdCXFslY

Dipstik
08-25-2015, 11:10 AM
@randomseahawksfan: Boy Chancellor's acting like a *****, isn't he?

Flyingsquad23
08-26-2015, 03:11 PM
Not worried, I never get worked up over how another man goes about taking care of his money. You had just better hope he is still holding out in week #2 or your pack might lose the rest of their recievers.

Dipstik
08-26-2015, 06:20 PM
I wasn't worried before. He's just a *****.

Flyingsquad23
08-27-2015, 04:08 AM
R E L A X
https://nesncom.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/kamhit.gif?w=375&h=257

Dipstik
09-16-2015, 10:33 AM
Chancellor still being a *****? You gotta think you could have beat the rams if he was doing his part, right? Well... I'd have thought you could beat the rams without him, but whatever.

Anyone seen my netflix remote?

Flyingsquad23
09-16-2015, 02:07 PM
Well, the Hawks lost last year with him so... The Rams always give the Hawks trouble and you know sometimes you just lose in overtime. Right
http://i61.tinypic.com/14t7h90.jpg

Dipstik
09-16-2015, 02:45 PM
http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/marshawn-lynch-mom.jpg

Wow... whole team full of *****es.

John_Locke
09-17-2015, 11:45 PM
http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/marshawn-lynch-mom.jpg

Wow... whole team full of *****es.

I have no idea what he's saying, but my policy is to judge ideas based on the punctuation and grammar of the author.

I'd have assumed this guy had a firm toe hold in the 'normal' range of intelligence until I saw he puts his punctuation after the spacing.Sounds like this poor fellow's suffered one too many concussions.

Dipstik
09-18-2015, 05:36 AM
That's the Seahawks' star running back's MOM.

John_Locke
09-18-2015, 08:57 PM
That's the Seahawks' star running back's MOM.

I thought that sounded like little league bleacher chatter!

Dipstik
09-20-2015, 08:52 PM
BOOM!

#smug

Flyingsquad23
09-21-2015, 09:33 AM
Congratulations, good win for the pack. I bet you got a little tight when the Hawks took the lead. Anyway maybe now you can let your anger for Bostik go...the packers did.

Dipstik
09-21-2015, 09:38 AM
Never!!!!!

LüK€¥
09-23-2015, 08:48 AM
Lets Spam!!

Dipstik
09-23-2015, 09:06 AM
ITT: Spam!

https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=JN.dxCL1bySbqkYpNzHvht6%2bw&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

LüK€¥
09-23-2015, 09:20 AM
ITT: Spam!

https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=JN.dxCL1bySbqkYpNzHvht6%2bw&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

Mmmmmm Spam

Dipstik
09-24-2015, 04:42 PM
I just signed up for fanduel and am playing fantasy football for the first time ever. W00t!

Flyingsquad23
09-24-2015, 11:33 PM
Welcome to another addiction. I've been playing for 20+ years, fun but extremely frustrating. Unfortunately fanduel/draft kings are not legal here. Just read a good article about weekly fantasy and the people that win big....by spending 100-200k weekly. Might be better that I play for free on ESPN. You're not loading up on all packers are you?

Dipstik
09-25-2015, 06:26 AM
Just James starks. I'm loading up on the patriots this week. Playing a crap team, and belichek likes to run up the score. I have Brady, Edelmen, and Gronk. I have the seahawks defense because the bears suck, although they might be better without Cutler.

LüK€¥
09-25-2015, 07:09 AM
I am hungry!! Lol