PDA

View Full Version : How many is to many before they lose value?

-->FISH<--
04-07-2012, 01:02 PM
It seems to me when you reach a certain level with the number of individual troops bought they start to diminish in att/def value. I was at 200 Infantry units and noticed if I went over 200 on this particular unit the value didn't register the same. Is there a ceiling on each one before they lose value? Maybe this is one reason why everyone is losing more troops in there attacks. I use to just buy stuff but, now that I have been on here I try to pay attention to details.

I have seen spreadsheets on many things MW but, didn't know if one had been devised for this topic.

Hopefully I'm explaining this clearly.

el_gringo
04-07-2012, 01:10 PM
well yeah, its because your number of allies and your level determines how many troops you can field - so if you can field 50 troops and you have 50 light gunners but then buy 50 Rangers only the 50 rangers will be brought to battle and you will go from 50/0 to 100/50 rather than 150/50.

JMC
04-07-2012, 01:38 PM
Yeah, since there is a limit on the amount of troops you can take to battle, once you get too many you will be replacing weaker troops. That is why the full stat is not added.