PDA

View Full Version : Bank box event is rigged

QPR
04-07-2012, 09:03 AM
Better luck next time is all I'm getting and I'm opened at least 10 boxes so far......

Same result yesterday.....

Ram
04-07-2012, 09:05 AM
poor little baby!

QPR
04-07-2012, 09:08 AM
I'm going to ignore the tit above but is anyone else having this problem?

Plux
04-07-2012, 09:10 AM
Try opening at 10past the hour 11mins past and 12mins past ;-) Enjoy boosting those numbers up. Cash only medium chance have 7 of 10 pendants to 20 opening opportunities. 5 other items 8 fails.

i need muney
04-07-2012, 09:28 AM
Those the word "chance" mean anything these days? I'm on 8 so yeah.

@Ram :D

Steve0
04-07-2012, 09:39 AM
it can have some dry spells.

Rhino72
04-07-2012, 10:00 AM
Op are you using free or medium option? If it is the free option I have seen worse...

Ram
04-07-2012, 10:00 AM
I'm going to ignore the tit above but is anyone else having this problem?

Now go cry to mommy you big boy!

Santa
04-07-2012, 10:02 AM
Ram, calm down.

@QPR

All we can say is...keep trying.

silverbackspur
04-07-2012, 10:03 AM
Nice way to join a forum and have a go at a forum regular.
If you wasn't sulking you wouldn't of got the comment you received.

Daniel2115
04-07-2012, 10:06 AM
I'm at 8 pendants so far all at medium option! Hopefully I don't get stuck here for the remainder of the event tho....

i need muney
04-07-2012, 10:33 AM
I'm at 8 pendants so far all at medium option! Hopefully I don't get stuck here for the remainder of the event tho....
That exactly what I think will happen :D

QPR
04-07-2012, 11:02 AM
Op are you using free or medium option? If it is the free option I have seen worse... all at medium option

Last couple of events alway get upto 6 or 7 but never any further but this event seems a non starter for me

QPR
04-07-2012, 11:03 AM
Nice way to join a forum and have a go at a forum regular.
If you wasn't sulking you wouldn't of got the comment you received.

Just reciprocating and FYI I'm not sulking

procsyzarc
04-07-2012, 02:19 PM
Dam you got all the way to 10 before running here and crying. Chance does not mean you are guaranteed to open after a certain amount of times it is just that a chance.

Myself I failed to open the first 12 times, then got 5 pendants in a row, then 5 non pendant opens and am back to 6 fails

QPR
04-07-2012, 02:25 PM
Dam you got all the way to 10 before running here and crying. Chance does not mean you are guaranteed to open after a certain amount of times it is just that a chance.

Myself I failed to open the first 12 times, then got 5 pendants in a row, then 5 non pendant opens and am back to 6 fails

What are u on oddball ??

Santa
04-07-2012, 02:40 PM
Six! Yay for me!

Steve0
04-07-2012, 02:43 PM
lots of Better luck next time today, only thing i have opend to day was 2 rock tour bus's, total spent so far is 328K

Fig Oni
04-07-2012, 02:49 PM
Queen Park Ranger,

The reason your unsuccessful in 10 attempts is simple because I've noticed if you have a unsuccessful opening lets say it 10 past the hour and then in exactly in 60min you open the next one and it fails don't open the next one in 60min but give it an extra 10- 15 more min as that time is not very successful for opening boxes it should help get a better success when opening the boxes.

Boom
04-07-2012, 03:19 PM
8 pendants, jelly?

Swifty
04-07-2012, 03:31 PM
@ Fig Oni

Where's the Dutchy?

What am I, some sort of bum scaler?

Fig Oni
04-07-2012, 03:37 PM
@ Fig Oni

Where's the Dutchy?

You are too clever, I've always said you may make your own one and being bum scaler ain't too bad or you can always ask her what her panty size is.

dudeman
04-07-2012, 03:39 PM
@ Fig Oni

Where's the Dutchy?

Time could be a factor. I've opened 9 boxes on 10 attempts today with the screwdriver (cash), all at about the same time past the hour.

Max Power
04-07-2012, 03:58 PM
Every event will spawn one of these threads, and every action in this game that is random will get people trying all sorts of superstitious theories.

Why in the h e double hockey sticks would programmers bother with time of the hour effecting opening rates?

You guys have a fertile imagination....LOL!

nvbealone
04-07-2012, 04:00 PM
lol.. for every action, a reaction?

Fig Oni
04-07-2012, 04:12 PM
Every event will spawn one of these threads, and every action in this game that is random will get people trying all sorts of superstitious theories.

Why in the h e double hockey sticks would programmers bother with time of the hour effecting opening rates?

You guys have a fertile imagination....LOL!

No one said anything about programmers doing it.

Do you remember when you use to loot M4 at broadwalk?
If so do you think every time you used you energy x amount of time were you guaranteed a M4? No!
Why because the shooting gallery was already looted very recently (Khung made a thread on that anyway)
So there was more success at a later time, now that same principle work with these boxes.

Also I have 9 pendants without using any gold and my method speaks for itself.
Can you please remind the forum how many pendants you got.

Plus Max I'm not arguing with you as I respect you but it what I've observed and sharing my method if it even helps 1 person then i have been successful.

Max Power
04-07-2012, 04:16 PM
No one said anything about programmers doing it.

Do you remember when you use to loot M4 at broadwalk?
If so do you think every time you used you energy x amount of time were you guaranteed a M4? No!
Why because the shooting gallery was already looted very recently (Khung made a thread on that anyway)
So there was more success at a later time, now that same principle work with these boxes.

Also I have 9 pendants without using any gold and my method speaks for itself.
Can you please remind the forum how many pendants you got.

Plus Max I'm not arguing with you as I respect you but it what I've observed and sharing my method if it even helps 1 person then i have been successful.

I am half-heartedly doing this pendent thing so that isn't a fair comparison, and of the 450 M4s that I got before I quit, I noticed no pattern at all. It's not like there is a programming bucket full of M4s and if people get there before you, they are all gone for a while.

Sheesh, this isn't a buffet.

Santa
04-07-2012, 04:20 PM
I am half-heartedly doing this pendent thing so that isn't a fair comparison, and of the 450 M4s that I got before I quit, I noticed no pattern at all. It's not like there is a programming bucket full of M4s and if people get there before you, they are all gone for a while.

How do you know? If something seems to work, I'd try it. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't. :/

Max Power
04-07-2012, 04:22 PM
How do you know? If something seems to work, I'd try it. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't. :/

Nobody knows, that's the point. It is programmed to be random.

QPR
04-07-2012, 04:23 PM
Queen Park Ranger,

The reason your unsuccessful in 10 attempts is simple because I've noticed if you have a unsuccessful opening lets say it 10 past the hour and then in exactly in 60min you open the next one and it fails don't open the next one in 60min but give it an extra 10- 15 more min as that time is not very successful for opening boxes it should help get a better success when opening the boxes.

Thanks for info

I presume your uk based?

Fig Oni
04-07-2012, 04:25 PM

You win Max.
I'm just giving a tip that has been successful to me that all also don't believe in any way the events is rigged whatsoever but the guy needed some advice on why he had so many fails so if it helps him he should post, if it does or doesn't help him.

Max why don't you try it if your having a bit of a dry patch never hurts to try.

Plus buffet at my house make sure you pm before you come.

Santa
04-07-2012, 04:26 PM

Exactly! So if someone is getting lucky by doing something different, it can't hurt to try it. After all, it is random. Random will always be random, no matter what you do.

All I'm saying is that it won't hurt you to try these "methods". I'm not saying they work, but what's the harm? You either get better or stay the same... That's probably the best we can hope for anyways... :]

Fig Oni
04-07-2012, 04:27 PM
Thanks for info

I presume your uk based?

Yeah Man!
Tottenham, Come on you Spurs!

QPR
04-07-2012, 04:30 PM
Yeah Man!
Tottenham, Come on you Spurs!

Haha ok !!.....

i need muney
04-07-2012, 08:57 PM
Queen Park Ranger,

Also check your star sign and magnetic north alignment :)

Yahkin
04-07-2012, 09:34 PM

Humans strive to find order in chaos. I deal poker and blackjack. 98% of the players are convinced that there actions and antics have some bearing on the cards to come. The house has it rigged and they just need to figure out the pattern and they'll be winners. I smile and thank em for the tips.

Max Power
04-08-2012, 08:01 AM
Exactly! So if someone is getting lucky by doing something different, it can't hurt to try it. After all, it is random. Random will always be random, no matter what you do.

All I'm saying is that it won't hurt you to try these "methods". I'm not saying they work, but what's the harm? You either get better or stay the same... That's probably the best we can hope for anyways... :]

The harm? Nothing for some, apparently, but I have other things to do than check my watch all the time trying some voodoo hypothesis on a randomly programmed game.

Humans strive to find order in chaos. I deal poker and blackjack. 98% of the players are convinced that there actions and antics have some bearing on the cards to come. The house has it rigged and they just need to figure out the pattern and they'll be winners. I smile and thank em for the tips.

Exactly. I have said it before, and I will say it again. When Khung was posting his theories, I had recently seen a documentary of central american mayans, and their human sacrifices to the rain gods. All I could think was that as advanced we have allegedly become, there are still some people that buy in to that kind of stuff.

Fig Oni
04-08-2012, 08:22 AM
Also check your star sign and magnetic north alignment :)

If you piss on your phone 10 sec before the timer is left to open a bank safe all 10 pendant will come out at once.

Ghost818
04-08-2012, 08:31 AM
If you piss on your phone 10 sec before the timer is left to open a bank safe all 10 pendant will come out at once.
lmao I am literally laughing out loud. That was so funny wow lol

i need muney
04-08-2012, 08:31 AM
Any practical experience to lay under?

QPR
04-08-2012, 08:39 AM
@fig

I have noticed a better success rate on the event when opening bank boxes at staggered times

thanks for the info

i need muney
04-08-2012, 09:08 AM
@fig

I have noticed a better success rate on the event when opening bank boxes at staggered times

thanks for the info
Wait till you try facing magnetic north!

QPR
04-08-2012, 09:14 AM
Wait till you try facing magnetic north!

Wum.........

Fig Oni
04-08-2012, 09:56 AM
Wum.........

Ignore him he's has the same type of DNA strand as the madhatter but its all fun banter.

i need muney
04-08-2012, 10:16 AM
Ignore him he's has the same type of DNA strand as the madhatter but its all fun banter.
Who put you in judge? You're likely MadHatters fifth account. Dun dun duuuuun!
Seriously, stop trailing my posts. This voodoo is silly and I jk a little, no harm dun.

Fig Oni
04-08-2012, 10:18 AM
I'll be 5th 6th 7th 8th or 9th account but I'm still be called Fig Oni, wouldn't even know how to imitate him.

i need muney
04-08-2012, 10:35 AM
I'll be 5th 6th 7th 8th or 9th account but I'm still be called Fig Oni, wouldn't even know how to imitate him.
Easy!.......................Put lots of periods......................
Use new lines for every sentence...........................lol

xclusiv
04-08-2012, 10:57 AM
day 1 - 0 opens
day 2 - 7 pendants
day 3 - 8 pendants

frebj591
04-09-2012, 03:22 PM
i guys, I think of course it is random but that the random meter will go lover after 6-8 bank boxes making it harder to get the last one. I have not tried myself but I would probably try to get 7 bank boxes with medium, probably take half the time and then using gold to open the rest.