PDA

View Full Version : Some basic newbie questions

saholz
04-07-2012, 06:17 AM
I started playing a few weeks ago and am puzzled by a few things. I have my ID posted on the iPad forum and have been building up allies. I just found, in my messages, many requests to join alliances. How do I do that? Also, I have at least two posts offering huge gold and cash rewards for posting on 15 or 30 walls. Are these legitimate? How do I post on other users walls?

These are very basic questions, but I don't have the answers. Thanks for any help.

Sugarymama
04-07-2012, 06:23 AM
I'll be the first to tell you, you have to read through the various posts. All your answers will be found there. There is even a newbie guide that is constantly being updated, but it will be your job to find it. I still browse through the older posts and I've been here for a little while now That's just what newbies have to do. (myself included) Just like grunts in a war...lol. Happy reading.

marebear
04-07-2012, 07:01 AM
On the ipad game itself hit the clip board in the lower right corner, hit add allies, go to add allies tab, input numbers from friends. Or if you request is in game go to the clip board, and hit the request tab and push accept.

The gold and cash rewards are NOT legitimate. You can earn gold thru Tapjoy (open in your browser) for the game.

To comment on other peoples walls either visit your allies on your list (also score 1000 bucks doing this up to 25x a day) and hit profile and then comments OR for foes click the rival list and choose raid and hit their profile button and then comment button.

Dreno33
04-07-2012, 07:30 AM
1) I just found, in my messages, many requests to join alliances. How do I do that?

2) Also, I have at least two posts offering huge gold and cash rewards for posting on 15 or 30 walls. Are these legitimate?

3)How do I post on other users walls?

Obviously you are VERY new to the game AND the forum. but I'm glad. Glad you found the forum before playing too long. HUGE advantage.

1) They posted on you in-game wall, yes? the 9 digit number. double tap and copy that number (or memorize) click the notepad (bottom right) then click add allies. click the first box. now double tap and paste or just start typing in the memorized 9-digit number.

2) these are NOT legitimate! delete and ignore them and/or send in an email to the Funzio support title Cheating. then just copy and paste that message you saw in the email.

3)once at an allies/rivals base. click the button on the far right, third UP with a picture paper clipped to a folder behind it, this will take you to his/her profile. there are 3 tabs on top (Stats, Inventory, Comments) click comments then type as you wish.

Hope that helped and welcome to the forum. Now, reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaad more(: