PDA

View Full Version : CASUALTY RATE!! L Fizzle read it pls. <3

JackoV
04-07-2012, 01:56 AM
Just attacked a player with 19k defense.. vs me 69k attack.
lost several units.. including 4x Super hornet.................. WTF!!

I gave up complaining.. but now this is really.........!

FUNZIO DO SOMETHING!!.. L Fizzle asked us to give feedback.. well here it is: Casualty rate is way too high.

Let's hear your voice folks! The Final Stand!! O_O LoL...

JackoV
04-07-2012, 02:38 AM
Another fight

13k vs 69k..

Lost 2 super hornets... Is it just only me?!

cheiz
04-07-2012, 03:33 AM
I have the impression the casualty rate recently increased again. Some more recent complaints: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?23426-Losses-in-battle&p=154345#post154345

Poopenshire
04-07-2012, 05:38 AM
I have the impression the casualty rate recently increased again. Some more recent complaints: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?23426-Losses-in-battle&p=154345#post154345

This is why I am talking another break from playing, extended this time.

marebear
04-07-2012, 06:11 AM
No it's clearly wrong. I hit someone who had an attack and defense of 300/350 and that's not a typo. My stats are A5xxx/D6xxx and I still lost units. Makes no sense.

Poopenshire
04-07-2012, 06:31 AM
No it's clearly wrong. I hit someone who had an attack and defense of 300/350 and that's not a typo. My stats are A5xxx/D6xxx and I still lost units. Makes no sense.

I am not so sure it's a mistake. With a boost building and unit dropping death rates 20% each, that's a huge drop. They had to up the rates at some point to compensate.

Sugarymama
04-07-2012, 06:34 AM
Another fight

13k vs 69k..

Lost 2 super hornets... Is it just only me?!

No, it's not just only you. Happens to me on 90% of my attacks. Ever since I've started reading, then chatting on this forum that has been a top complaint. I'm not sure what we as players can really do anymore, except keep complaining, but take it past the forum and email Funzio directly. Perhaps if thousands did, then they would at the very least give us an explanation..

Agent Orange
04-07-2012, 06:36 AM
Noticed this as well, it took a big jump when the last event ended. This seems more of a planned thing as opposed to a coincidence.

marebear
04-07-2012, 07:08 AM
@poopenshire: If I see them again I will write down their stats but they didn't seem to be a gold player (checked out their inventory. Small base with not too many buildings. Small income. Looked like they only did missions, lost many fights and they didn't raid people. Maybe they stuck all their points in defense?? I didn't lose any fights, but I lost a scout or a ranger or something. Just unexpected for such a gap?

My infirmary is Level 2 -4 boost, Electronics Level 2 -4 boost, Genetics Lab Level 3 +6 boost, Airship Hanger Level 2 +4 boost.

Poopenshire
04-07-2012, 07:30 AM
from a business perspective it only makes sense to keep upping the death rates.

Warfiend
04-07-2012, 09:19 AM
from a business perspective it only makes sense to keep upping the death rates.

It does seem to increase the desire for indestructible units...

Poopenshire
04-07-2012, 09:20 AM
Big gold is not affected, they will spend anyway. Mid gold will have to buy to keep up. Low gold will either buy or be pushed out. Free with play until they too are pushed out or buy gold.

Poopenshire
04-07-2012, 09:36 AM
FYI I just PVP someone as an experiment.
5 times in a row
i have ~45% more att compared their Def (boosts not accounted for)
i lost ~ 450 valor worth of units
and ~400,000 dollars worth of units
They lost nothing

Yeah system is still broken

marebear
04-07-2012, 10:24 AM
Okay I found them again but was wrong about base size and income but...

Them
Level 50
MIssions 1886
Fights won 228
fights lost 2018
Successful raids 0
Failed raids 1
279 members
169 units
Attack 350
Defense 488
Inventory
Infantry 13 low units, 103 light gunners
Ground 12 low units
Air 10 Units
Sea Low amount plus 13 Sea Scouts

2 Natural Gas Plants
2 oil refineries
2 elec power plants
2 satillite arrays
2 steel mills
1 elite
1 robotics
2 recycle plants.
I didn't see any boost buildings

Lost one scout this time.

I have
Missions 2169
fights won 982
fights lost 271
successful raids 1790
failed raids 47
alliance members 420
units 1372
attack 4999
defense 6048

More units/better units than them/ some gold units. And I have boost buildings.

cheiz
04-07-2012, 11:17 AM
Noticed this as well, it took a big jump when the last event ended. This seems more of a planned thing as opposed to a coincidence.

It would be really sad if the "rules" really change during the game while the players are unaware... Anyway,I'll just upgrade a couple of buildings and take the occasional attack sample.

Bronson
04-07-2012, 03:34 PM
I haven't done much PVP since the event ended as trying to camp a little bit and I just got the urge to attack someone so I went thru my rivals list picked a nice soft target they were USA and only 1 boost building on lvl1 so thought i would give them a friendly tap as they had a bit of money ......

I only attacked once and picked up £7k but seen the dreaded skull so I scrolled down and I lost a mine launcher so my return from 1 attack was a lovely loss of £553,000!!!!!!!

No more PVP for this man

bigflan
04-07-2012, 03:38 PM
I haven't done much PVP since the event ended as trying to camp a little bit and I just got the urge to attack someone so I went thru my rivals list picked a nice soft target they were USA and only 1 boost building on lvl1 so thought i would give them a friendly tap as they had a bit of money ......

I only attacked once and picked up £7k but seen the dreaded skull so I scrolled down and I lost a mine launcher so my return from 1 attack was a lovely loss of £553,000!!!!!!!

No more PVP for this man Congrats on your win man but your net loss is ugly

JohnnyR
04-07-2012, 05:33 PM
You guys saving space for your bottom end units? My previous experience in cutting allies taught me that units WILL die, having only top end units in army is asking for dead top end units. Take a break from the advanced destroyer and get a bunch of mini-subs, these will drop like flies. Much better than Hornets and other top dollar/valor units. Lost a ton of Strike Eagles till I learned. I think variety also stanches the blood flow. Right now my casualty rate remains the same, very few losses-mini subs and the odd spectre gunship, strike eagle or super hornet...very rare. I only attack guys with a quarter to half my ally number (running 1/3 allies at present moment) and 1/4 defense or less to my attack. Started noticing an uptick in lost high value units and added allies till I could fit some more mini-subs in my attack group. By the way, I don't attack much anymore except to throw my hook in to see if the rival has unvaulted cash, 90% of the time my stamina is drained by raiding. Perhaps attacks and raids have differing loss rates...